Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I sell 2 licenses Owned LiteSpeed Web Server - 1 Core
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I sell 2 licenses Owned LiteSpeed Web Server - 1 Core

phpminphpmin Member
edited August 2017 in General

Hello everyone

As by title I sell two licenses LiteSpeed Web Server - 1 Core (Every License of Litespeed has a cost of $249.00 USD One Time + 50$ renew price).
I dont use em anymore (i have only dedicated servers, not anymore vps, and i have changed my base config of servers) so its useless to keep having licenses of software i dont use anymore.
I ask for every license 140$> 130$ (Paypal). I have already included transfer fees and, of course, a Discount.
If Admin neeed some Proof i already own those Licenses i can give that proof in Priv MSG OFC + Screenshot my account or whatever else. If you are not sure about me i think you can even contact Litespeed Tech support because I linked from my account (where i have those licenses and where i asked some info about transfer fees) this thread on LET.

Details of this license:

• Assigned CPU Cores 1
  • RAM Limit 2 GB
  • Concurrent Connections 500
  • Caching* Optional

Other Details:

Note:

Eventually it's possible to reset my password and to give the buyer access to my account (if the buyer is going to buy both licenses). It's totally legit and i just asked that at Litespeed Tech Support (and confirmed right now from Litespeed Tech Support).

Remember:

Those licenses are overdue. It means you have to pay 50$ to litespeed to renew them.

Feel free to ask whatever you want

Edit > I changed slightly the price request after some feedback. This is the final price, no negotiation.

Comments