Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocketrix-Turtle speed support and bad review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rocketrix-Turtle speed support and bad review

oreooreo Member
edited August 2017 in Reviews

Grabbed one here.
Up to now,VPS can not be connected to use,Server status has been offline, send TK help deal with the server state,but no people deal with it.
I pay the VPS in 2017.8.8,but Up to now.the VPScan't use.
send TK no people reply

Initialize System: centos 7

error1:
There was an error while reinstalling the OS

error2:
There was some error while starting the VPS

The story is here:

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2017

Thread looks like the one @Anna_Parker write up a few days ago, except with crappier English.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Wow this sounds familar!

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

At a glance it looks like your tickets could only be are only a few hours old depending on the timezone. Perhaps wait for a support ticket reply? At $6 a year you probably need to be reasonably patient.

Thanked by 1oreo
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Both you and @Anna_Parker were seen using the same ISP. Now you're running exclusively on VPN. If you're giving legitimate stories here @oreo that's great, but the two of you I'm watching closely. You edited the original post, but the message was 100% copy/paste from another review recently. Given the IP thing and that together, I'm highly suspicious.

The screenshots, however, do not match from both reviews. So if you could tell me what your connection is to @Anna_Parker, and vice versa, it would be appreciated. Otherwise I'll be watching like a hawk.

Thanked by 1oreo
  • oreooreo Member
    edited August 2017

@jarland said:
    Both you and @Anna_Parker were seen using the same ISP. Now you're running exclusively on VPN. If you're giving legitimate stories here @oreo that's great, but the two of you I'm watching closely. You edited the original post, but the message was 100% copy/paste from another review recently. Given the IP thing and that together, I'm highly suspicious.

The screenshots, however, do not match from both reviews. So if you could tell me what your connection is to @Anna_Parker, and vice versa, it would be appreciated. Otherwise I'll be watching like a hawk.

hello,I'm Chinese and I use Google Translate Post。
    I have nothing to do with @Anna_Parker, and @Anna_Parker's experience is similar to me.
    Posts began to quote the same source “Grabbed one here.”

From 2017.8.8 to 2017.8.15, VPS service providers have not dealt with my problem. TK is closed, again and again, waiting for the matter, things have been delayed without processing. I am very disappointed, is the small user is so discriminated against each other?
    I am not a spray gunmen, malicious slander service providers, please service providers concerned about my needs, follow up to deal with my problem.

Thanked by 1jar
  • He's not a spray gunman, @jarland!

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

oreo said:
    Grabbed one here.

I can't find any $6/year VPS in the thread you linked to.

• //: Summer host and Chinese people

• @brueggus said:

oreo said:
    Grabbed one here.

No you won't, because he didn't grab one there. Instead, I'm pretty certain he got the order link from a Chinese forum.

varunchopra said: He's not a spray gunman, @jarland!

No, but Air Fox is not his name either.

• oreooreo Member
    edited August 2017

@brueggus said:

oreo said:
    Grabbed one here.

sorry,You enter summer sales page, drop down the page to the bottom to see VPS information

• FoulFoul Member

Gross, don't go with these summer host folks.

They can't even do support properly.

• oreooreo Member

@Foul said:
    Gross, don't go with these summer host folks.

They can't even do support properly.

I very much agree with your argument, my experience is a living case. Please consider carefully when purchasin

• @FoxelVox said:
    //: Summer host and Chinese people

Lmao had to laugh so hard :D :D :D

Thanked by 1FoxelVox
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

jarland said: So if you could tell me what your connection is to @Anna_Parker, and vice versa, it would be appreciated. Otherwise I'll be watching like a hawk.

Especially that there's already potential for fake details in the other thread.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@oreo said:

@brueggus said:

oreo said:
    Grabbed one here.

sorry,You enter summer sales page, drop down the page to the bottom to see VPS information

Ah, I see. Thank you. Hope you'll be able to get your issues sorted out...

• @Rocketrix another angry customer here. I think both this guy and the other guy is from china and using the same free vpn. The other guy too have problem with the template.

• oreooreo Member
    edited August 2017

@yokowasis said:
    @Rocketrix another angry customer here. I think both this guy and the other guy is from china and using the same free vpn. The other guy too have problem with the template.

Sorry, I will not abuse VPS
    I did not use the free VPN, I used the self-built private proxy. There are annoying GFW in China. I buy a new VPS is to break the network blockade. No Facebook, no Google and other excellent network service, I was free to use the network only

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2017

No idea why but I bought one, 10 days ago.

Tried to ping it: dead

Tried to boot it: Action Failed The VPS failed to start, dead

Deadool?

• SolidxGamingSolidxGaming Member
    edited August 2017

• @oreo said:

@yokowasis said:
    @Rocketrix another angry customer here. I think both this guy and the other guy is from china and using the same free vpn. The other guy too have problem with the template.

Sorry, I will not abuse VPS
    I did not use the free VPN, I used the self-built private proxy. There are annoying GFW in China. I buy a new VPS is to break the network blockade. No Facebook, no Google and other excellent network service, I was free to use the network only

I never said you abusing anything. The free vpn is my guess.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2017

jarland said: I'll be watching like a hawk

hahaha, you made my day, Jarland!

• don0naiFdon0naiF Member
    edited August 2017

The only reason behind Rocketrix's failure i
    is that two main members of the company left it
    after them putting a lot of IT efforts in the company and put a lot of money in order to increase the customer's variety and improve customer satisfaction
    But unfortunately they backstabbed those two guys (one of them is myself) and they built the base of this company upon lies after converting from Sharp Servers to Rocketrix

Thanked by 3Corey Maher bap
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

You know you guys don't have to bold entire paragraphs to contribute your opinion? It's quite an eye sore.

• FoulFoul Member

don0naiF said: The only

Are you going to keep making new accounts?

Thanked by 4MasonR jvnadr bap WSS
  • @Foul said:

don0naiF said: The only

Are you going to keep making new accounts?

Prolly.

Thanked by 1bap