Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did we abolish provider tag rule, or why is @Breezehost allowed to continue selling on the forums? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Did we abolish provider tag rule, or why is @Breezehost allowed to continue selling on the forums?

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

jarland said: o be clear, it doesn't mean that. I'm strongly opposed to our team becoming curators of quality or legitimacy, or anything of that nature. I think it opens us up to filtering hosts by preference and it opens us up to acts of favoritism (which may be unconscious).

True, that can be a problem, but, keep it transparent. If someone isn't clearing, they should either be thrown out the door or some sort of flag on them, lets call it "Host in training".

Francisco

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@jarland said:
    If you get a PM from "marxismylover"

@WSS said:
    I don't want to do any business with anyone Marxist, personally.

Can we get a no commies or nazis rule?

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

Richard Marx fans can stay- It don't mean nothing.

• Richard Marx has still some fans?

• WSSWSS Member

@3606202 said:
    Richard Marx has still some fans?

Not if they read his twats.

• @WSS said: @3606202 said: Richard Marx has still some fans?

Naah, only Sasha has a lot of fans. But she's a writer and dont' act anymore ... :/
    Sigh ...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@SplitIce said:
    @jarland you can try and defend that behaviour all you like but .... it's perfectly fair to do a bit of QC IMHO providing that it's justified and transparent. Good Work!

Opinions and perceptions vary too greatly among our members for me to represent them adequately in such a way. It's very easy to take on a task that this community in turn makes you regret. It's like making one positive product change that then causes customers to open 100 tickets every hour. You know it was good, you stand by the logic, but at some point you realize it's just not worth it.

That's an illustration of nearly everything I do here, so I pick my battles carefully. If I'm 1 minute late on my poop schedule tonight I expect 15 private messages complaining.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited August 2017

@jarland said:
    That's an illustration of nearly everything I do here, so I pick my battles carefully. If I'm 1 minute late on my poop schedule tonight I expect 15 private messages complaining.

Wait a second!

YOU CAN STILL SHIT?! How the hell does that happen with people perpetually crawling up your ass?

@WSS said:

@jarland said:

Wait a second!

YOU CAN STILL SHIT?! How the hell does that happen with people perpetually crawling up your ass?

Given what happened to cocui at some point he forces that all out.

Francisco

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Francisco said:

Nekki said: Here's an idea - if the tag means so much to you, simply don't buy from anyone without one.

The provider tag means that Jarland & co at least spent a bit of time looking into them to see if it's kosher or not.

Jarland is a yew? :O

@stefeman said:

@Francisco said:

Nekki said: Here's an idea - if the tag means so much to you, simply don't buy from anyone without one.

The provider tag means that Jarland & co at least spent a bit of time looking into them to see if it's kosher or not.

Jarland is a yew? :O

Ask Mrs. Jarland.

Francisco

• WSSWSS Member

That's #Treescrimiation!

• @WSS advertises his services all over the net.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

$7

• $3.50

• $3.50

$4

So what are we bidding on?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Aidan said:

So what are we bidding on?

Tossed salad.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2017