Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 x storage vps (kvm) 1 x vps (kvm)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 x storage vps (kvm) 1 x vps (kvm)

Hi all,

I've started playing with centos again and have the desire for two vps's

Both must be kvm (because I'm awkward)

I also need own iso option (but this isn't a necessity straight away)

I do that have any strict requirements other than that

Initially want a private dns server/ nagios monitor

And somewhere to host a private nas (just my junk)

What can anyone offer??

Comments

• edited August 2017

What are your RAM, disk(ssd/hhd/nvme), bandwidth requirements? Oh, and also your budget of course.

Edit: and the location of course.

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

And the location of course.

• @ChristianDSH said:
    And the location of course.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. Thanks! let me edit my post

• chipchip Member

I'm in the UK so location anywhere that has good connectivity to the UK

Budget £10-20 per month

All of the other requirements are negotiablexpected

I reckon a 100-200 gb for the storage vps
    And 30 gb for the vps in disk space should suite me comfortably

Bandwidth as much as I can get

Ram enough to run centos (256-1 gb ish)

• edited August 2017

Go to https://check.ovh/

500 GB HDD storage, 100 Mbps unmetered, 2GB RAM, 5 Euros/month + 10 euro setup fee

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Please check KVM HDD Limited package - wishosting.com

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

For the normal hdd vps (non storage), maybe those are interesting for you: https://deinserverhost.de/cart.php?gid=22

Higher tiers (after the 1gb) will be refilled within the next week.

• Hello, we have preset VPS packages for New York as well as a build-your-own KVM option available here: https://ho-ost.com/cart.php?gid=3

I understand that it's not within the EU or it may not be close enough to the UK, but you are welcome to cancel before 48 hours if thing's aren't good enough :)

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Check with @Francisco if they have stock for Storage VPS in Luxembourg, looks like the KVM slices are back in stock now. About $10.50/mo for 1GB KVM storage and 1GB KVM slice. Unmetered bandwidth on both.

Other option is Hosthatch, their new NVMe KVM plans and storage boxes in Amsterdam. I think the 2 base boxes would work but about 1TB bandwidth on each.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Harambe said: Other option is Hosthatch, their new NVMe KVM plans and storage boxes in Amsterdam. I think the 2 base boxes would work but about 1TB bandwidth on each.

Thanks for the mention. Happy to work out a deal with a discount on the storage server.

We also have 10 Gbps private networking between the servers (if that's needed/helpful).

• chipchip Member

@Abdullah said:

Harambe said: Other option is Hosthatch, their new NVMe KVM plans and storage boxes in Amsterdam. I think the 2 base boxes would work but about 1TB bandwidth on each.

Thanks for the mention. Happy to work out a deal with a discount on the storage server.

We also have 10 Gbps private networking between the servers (if that's needed/helpful).

Hi Abdullah

I'm actually a previous hosthatch customer ( I think it was the NL location)

Please do get in touch and see what we can work out (I've actually been in touch by email last night)

Thanks

Chip

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited August 2017

Did you need this much space? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/121079/let-storage-offer-free-addon-site-wide-discount

You probably could just order that (since it's already dirt cheap) and host both things into it.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@chip said:

@Abdullah said:

Hi Abdullah

I'm actually a previous hosthatch customer ( I think it was the NL location)

Please do get in touch and see what we can work out (I've actually been in touch by email last night)

Thanks

Chip

Sounds great - found your email on the live chat list, will reach out shortly.