Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gapps Question
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gapps Question

Hey there,
I would like to know what benefits you get by having those legacy gapps accounts besides using ur own domain. Do you get unlimited storage or so? Cause when I look at GSuite it will cost me 8€/month to have unlimited storage and 4€ for 30gb. How come that In the US the price for GSuite is 5$/m? :D
Also I cannot get that 8€/month cause you need a credit card to pay but I do not have one sadly.

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

Is 10USD/m for unlim GS US

• @hzr said:

okay. I just read that some people claimed to only pay 5$/m.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2017

@hzr said:

cough I'm at 8tb (on a 1tb account) :)

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • 10 USD/m for unlimited Google Drive in US

• @blackjack4494 said:
    Hey there,
    I would like to know what benefits you get by having those legacy gapps accounts besides using ur own domain.

Legacy accounts have 15GB storage per user and you'll not be charged monthly or yearly.

• nusproutnusprout Member
    edited August 2017

Holy, it's expensive. Something doesn't seem right...

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@doghouch said:

@hzr said:

Shhiiiiiiiiiet... also on the $10/mo

• @MasonR said:

@doghouch said:

@hzr said:

Shhiiiiiiiiiet... also on the $10/mo

Same. I'm thinking of switching back to a non-team account, considering me want true unlimited.

• I'm seeing hammer on those using more than 1TB like OneDrive.

• szarkaszarka Member
    edited August 2017

[deleted] (misread something and now feel dumb)

• @TheKiller said:

@blackjack4494 said:
    Hey there,
    I would like to know what benefits you get by having those legacy gapps accounts besides using ur own domain.

Legacy accounts have 15GB storage per user and you'll not be charged monthly or yearly.

Sorry to ask again. This means that if I buy 10 User account I will have 10 x 15gb? But only limited to one user so I cannot use more than 15gb per user. Also I read something about those Super Admin Access. Does this mean if I get 10 Users I will actually not get my own account like gsuite education where the tech guy of a uni is the super admin controlling all accounts? We srsly need a faq somewhere cause when I google I have to go thru multiple links to get answers to my questions :(
    Really sorry to bother you all