Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESOLVED] Which CDN - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[RESOLVED] Which CDN

2»

Comments

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

Because they probably blocked that one now.. I'll have a look

• @Dean said:
    My host was able to trace back that your UK PoP wasn't even hitting their network full stop when using the bulk plan. As soon as I switched over, they started to see connections - this proves that there is no firewall blocking the connection.

Not sure if you read what he wrote - you'll hit two different servers by creating the other type of zone.

So it doesn't prove anything.

@Dean said:
    It's working now - was definitely at your end...

So because you suddenly hit another server (Let's say germany), that makes BunnyCDN have a fault if your hosting provider blocks UK subnet?

Your hosting provider most likely have a block but don't dare to tell you because they don't wanna admit they block certain networks.

• DeanDean Member

Ok, I'm thinking somewhere there's some confusion. Between going backwards and forwards playing ping pong with you and the host. I'm going to email you later as i'm getting wound up.

You can tell them to email us and I can deal with them directly :)

Thanked by 1Tom
  • DeanDean Member

Fantastic, if they reply direct to the same one yours are coming from, will they get piped in to your support desk?

I think so

• @Dean said:
    Fantastic, if they reply direct to the same one yours are coming from, will they get piped in to your support desk?

That should depend on configuration of their helpdesk

• BunnySpeed said: Uhm. Sorry to hear that. It wasn't an easy choice to completely redo everything, but afterwards I am more than happy that we did it. The old one was a messy template with a confusing UI so we wanted something cleaner and focus on UX before looks. Though subjectively, I find the new one more visually attractive as well. The old one went through multiple iterations before becoming what it was and I'm sure that with some updates we can recapture the charm of the old one.

Indeed, older one was boring and not so responsive (I haven't checked responsiveness of new one).

Btw, I created a simple plugin for whmcs for bunnycdn. Is there any way to bind it to another service so when other service gets suspended due to overdue or something, it'll do same action with my plugin?

@jetchirag said:

BunnySpeed said: Uhm. Sorry to hear that. It wasn't an easy choice to completely redo everything, but afterwards I am more than happy that we did it. The old one was a messy template with a confusing UI so we wanted something cleaner and focus on UX before looks. Though subjectively, I find the new one more visually attractive as well. The old one went through multiple iterations before becoming what it was and I'm sure that with some updates we can recapture the charm of the old one.

Indeed, older one was boring and not so responsive (I haven't checked responsiveness of new one).

Btw, I created a simple plugin for whmcs for bunnycdn. Is there any way to bind it to another service so when other service gets suspended due to overdue or something, it'll do same action with my plugin?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Like a callback? Could you send us an email with a bit more details please? I'm sure we can do something

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • @BunnySpeed said:

@jetchirag said:

BunnySpeed said: Uhm. Sorry to hear that. It wasn't an easy choice to completely redo everything, but afterwards I am more than happy that we did it. The old one was a messy template with a confusing UI so we wanted something cleaner and focus on UX before looks. Though subjectively, I find the new one more visually attractive as well. The old one went through multiple iterations before becoming what it was and I'm sure that with some updates we can recapture the charm of the old one.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Like a callback? Could you send us an email with a bit more details please? I'm sure we can do something

Emailed with details