Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!]

Comments

• Looks great. Would love to try this.

Are you also running NS on the same server?

• @iKeyZ said:
    I'd love to have a look and help out. :-)

Sent.

@HyperSpeed said:
    Has a great UI, would happily try it out.

Sent.

@ramesh_vish said:
    Looks great. Would love to try this.

Are you also running NS on the same server?

DNS runs on the same machine yes.

• UI very nice, i like it

• It looks really good, makes me reconsider if I should run litespeed for my website. How much resources does it use for itself? I'd like to try if it's possible.

• @Edmond said:
    It looks really good, makes me reconsider if I should run litespeed for my website. How much resources does it use for itself? I'd like to try if it's possible.

It's pretty lightweight and works well.

• @Edmond said:
    It looks really good, makes me reconsider if I should run litespeed for my website. How much resources does it use for itself? I'd like to try if it's possible.

The current URL points to the development server that ships directly with Django. I've installed another instance with gunicorn, if you are interested, let me know I can create you an account?

Or if you have a VPS, I am currently writing code for installation, which should be ready in a day or two.

Thanked by 1Faizi
  • antpeksantpeks Member
    edited August 2017

W ow looks very good if you want we can donate a box to you for development. We are also happy to coperate in translating and featurewise

• I can help you translate to chinese. It's a nice panel. Tell me if I can help XD.

• Looking forward to try it. Also can help translate to russian.

• @cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

The current URL points to the development server that ships directly with Django. I've installed another instance with gunicorn, if you are interested, let me know I can create you an account?

Or if you have a VPS, I am currently writing code for installation, which should be ready in a day or two.

I'd love to try it if it's possible. Would like to also install it on my VPS for my own use when it's ready but I'd like to try the one your running first.

• @shiikol said:
    I can help you translate to chinese. It's a nice panel. Tell me if I can help XD.

Sent you details for test.

@bashlyk said:
    Looking forward to try it. Also can help translate to russian.

Sent.

@Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

I'd love to try it if it's possible. Would like to also install it on my VPS for my own use when it's ready but I'd like to try the one your running first.

Details sent, any feedback will be good.

• @cyberpersons said:

@shiikol said:
    I can help you translate to chinese. It's a nice panel. Tell me if I can help XD.

Sent you details for test.

@bashlyk said:
    Looking forward to try it. Also can help translate to russian.

Sent.

@Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

Details sent, any feedback will be good.

I think Mysql database can be created separately,but not based on websites. Nice panel XD

• DXDDXD Member

Would this be open source lmao? looks worthy.

• cyberpersonscyberpersons Member
    edited August 2017

@shiikol said:
    I think Mysql database can be created separately,but not based on websites. Nice panel XD

Thank you.

@DXD said:
    Would this be open source lmao? looks worthy.

Yes, open source most probably.

I was working on a dedicated panel for each website, where resource usage for each site including:

Disk Usage.
    FTP Usage.
    Bandwidth Usage.
    Database Usage.

can be seen.

Plus access/error logs and other general features.

Can be seen at:

http://i.imgur.com/CQTXbme.png

http://i.imgur.com/YydNWY4.png

Regards

• HxxxHxxx Member

Beware of anybody saying they like to help. Also do think twice about open sourcing, might be a double edge sword. Are you planning on having income from this?

• @Hxxx said:
    Beware of anybody saying they like to help. Also do think twice about open sourcing, might be a double edge sword. Are you planning on having income from this?

I really appreciate the concern, but what could go wrong?

Yes, I am considering open source because it is based on all open source software including OpenLitespeed.

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited August 2017

Interesting project , How are the websites php file executed are they run by the server user e.g www-data/nobody or are they run by the user of the website owner.

Am just thinking if its the frist one it might not be the most secure in a multi-user environment.

• @Razza said:
    Interesting project , How are the websites php file executed are they run by the server user e.g www-data/nobody or are they run by the user of the website owner.

Am just thinking if its the frist one it might not be the most secure in a multi-user environment.

Currently run by the user under which Litespeed is running, which will be "nobody" in this case.

But that can be changed.

• hey we could help you translate it into hebrew \ maybe swedish

• @Advicerxyz said:
    hey we could help you translate it into hebrew \ maybe swedish

Translation after fully tested initial version is released.

• Can I have a new link to the demo page and credentials via PM? Thanks!

• @Malin said:
    Can I have a new link to the demo page and credentials via PM? Thanks!

If you have vps you can run installer: http://docs.cyberpanel.net/doku.php?id=installation

If not, let me know I will create an account for you.

Thanked by 1Faizi
  • @cyberpersons said:

@Malin said:

If you have vps you can run installer: http://docs.cyberpanel.net/doku.php?id=installation

You can use api with wget to get public IP of server.

• @jetchirag said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Malin said:

You can use api with wget to get public IP of server.

Yup, I looked into some libraries than I thought, left something for the user to play with. :)

Do you have any favorite lib in mind?

• I like the interface. Snappy!

Quick feedback, in mobile view, the logo section gets cut-off. The logo link within the class "logo-content-small" needs to be bigger. System status doesn't show any values. Is it a work in progress?

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited August 2017

Thanks for the beta and your hard work on this!

I tried to install it on a new OVH VPS centos 7 from the installation page on the wiki.

I'm getting

refused to connect

errors in Chrome after the install finishes. Any hints as to how to fix?

• @ramesh_vish said:
    I like the interface. Snappy!

Quick feedback, in mobile view, the logo section gets cut-off. The logo link within the class "logo-content-small" needs to be bigger. System status doesn't show any values. Is it a work in progress?

Thanks for the feedback, yes system status is work in progress.

@caracal said:
    Thanks for the beta and your hard work on this!

I tried to install it on a new OVH VPS centos 7 from the installation page on the wiki.

I'm getting

refused to connect

errors in Chrome after the install finishes. Any hints as to how to fix?

I've sent you a private message.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • Responded. Thanks for quick reply!

• @caracal said:
    Responded. Thanks for quick reply!

Looks like firewall was blocking port 8199.

firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-port=8199/tcp --permanent

Thanked by 1caracal
  • @cyberpersons said:

@caracal said:
    Responded. Thanks for quick reply!

Looks like firewall was blocking port 8199.

firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-port=8199/tcp --permanent

Ah, thanks for looking at that. Had assumed that a fresh install wouldn't have any rules, rookie-mistake.