Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easter offer by Crazy Domains- Upto 60 % off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Easter offer by Crazy Domains- Upto 60 % off

rahulksrahulks Member
edited March 2013 in Offers

.com at 3 $
.info at 2 $
.me at 6 $

etc(per Year)

URL:http://www.crazydomains.in/

Comments

• In my past experience (for .in domain), they do not immediately block the domain for you :)

• Ya, yesterday i ordered a domain for 1 gbp (around $1,60?)
    But it's still at pending...

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@joodle said: Ya, yesterday i ordered a domain for 1 gbp (around $1,60?)

But it's still at pending...

It will take about 5 Days for the domain to be active. I had a previous experience with them as I bought 2 domains earlier in their last offer. :P

• In my experience, it was stuck at pending for a week and I asked for refund. Definitely do not recommend them at all

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited March 2013

My experience was with crazydomains.co.uk

Pending for 1 week, so I contacted sales. The person helping me was nice and got it processed within 24 hours. Then I ordered additional 14 domains and ask for assistance from the same person. Again, all domains were registered within 24 hours. There were this promo, 2 GBP each for unlimited number of .net

• tommytommy Member

but not working for transferring domain

• Can it be used to register a domain for 10 years?

• @jcaleb said: Can it be used to register a domain for 10 years?

Last time promo, we can use it to register for 10 years. Someone succeed, and then another person after that tried to do the same, it will changed only available for 1 year. Another year would be $9 or the normal price :D

Just try it if it can work or not.

• Thanks Erawan