Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Japan VPS custom plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Japan VPS custom plan

Helloo
Is there any japan provider that can give me custom plan like this?

KVM
3 Core - 4 Core 2.5GHz - 3GHz
One IP for each Core
Bandwidth 10TB - 12TB monthly
RAM doesn't really matter, 1GB is fine
Storage doesn't matter either

Latency and stability of network is most important, so Tokyo location is preferred

Usage for some script, which might spikes the CPU usage into 100% all cores in about 30 mins, happens about 3 - 5 times a day while its working

Thank youu

Comments

• Why do you need "one IP for each core"? Also, do you really need 12 TB if a script is only running 3-5 times a day? Might make sense to spin up a Vultr instance on demand and destroy it after it's done.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@seilent said:
    Helloo
    Is there any japan provider that can give me custom plan like this?

KVM
    3 Core - 4 Core 2.5GHz - 3GHz
    One IP for each Core
    Bandwidth 10TB - 12TB monthly
    RAM doesn't really matter, 1GB is fine
    Storage doesn't matter either

Latency and stability of network is most important, so Tokyo location is preferred

Usage for some script, which might spikes the CPU usage into 100% all cores in about 30 mins, happens about 3 - 5 times a day while its working

Thank youu

There really aren't a lot of providers offering plans in Japan on LET, mainly due to the costs generally being outside of the pricing ranges and the region not being massively popular. You may be better off asking elsewhere.

• go99go99 Member
    edited August 2017

Have you checked ExoticVM.com? Other than Vultr, they list 2 other Japanese hosts: https://www.ablenet.jp/vps/service/plan_fee_en.html and https://www.conoha.jp/en/pricing/
    Although, I couldn't find prices on extra IPs . They both offer "limitless" bandwidth.

• Not many providers offer Japan VPS in LET, maybe Linode? Many Japanese provider only serve customers in Japan

• @advarisk said:
    Why do you need "one IP for each core"? Also, do you really need 12 TB if a script is only running 3-5 times a day? Might make sense to spin up a Vultr instance on demand and destroy it after it's done.

I don't know either, but I suspect it's for virtualization.

• Maybe Linode,Vultr,Conoha,Pzea,Idcf

• hi, we have Japan VPS with dual-core, RAM 4G, the VPS also is with 10Gbps Anti-DDos. USD199 for each month.

Thanked by 1gman34