Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Hosting/VPS with Unlimited bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Hosting/VPS with Unlimited bandwidth

yakblackyakblack Member
edited July 2017 in Requests

Hi guys,

I'm looking for Hosting or VPS with this option:

Diskspace: 50 Gb

Bandwidth: Unlimited

Budget: 5$ per month

I want to store my video files and embed them in my main blog.

My daily traffic is now 1000 users daily and they consume 200 Gb bandwidth per day!

I aim for 100.000 users daily.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Get a slice!

@Francisco

• You aim for 100x your current usage rate of 6TB/month, which is 600TB/month, or 2gbit/s continuous.

No one sells that at 5 usd/month.

• how about $300 per month?

• @teamacc said:
    You aim for 100x your current usage rate of 6TB/month, which is 600TB/month, or 2gbit/s continuous.

No one sells that at 5 usd/month.

What price do you suggest?

@maldovia said:
    how about $300 per month?

It's too expensive :(

• 200gb/day = 6tb/month is likely 10-15€/month this is kinda doable with 100mbit. But If you really want to use 600tb/month as already mentioned this means 1-2gbit and solely for 600tb you will pay some 100€s or dollars :D

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Too expensive ? That's actually very cheap.

Lower your requirements or increase your budget.

• I think I can accept budget of 20$ maximum.

Please send me more offer.

Thanks a lot.

• Are you actually aware of what you just posted or you thought it's cool to increase the numbers?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Afterburst.com? Only thing within your new budget that offers unlimited over 100Mbps (which you will need with your claims)

• Upload them on Youtube ? unless oc you are hosting some illegal hentai or something like that. What are you hosting ?

• chrispchrisp Member

@yokowasis said:
    Upload them on Youtube ? unless oc you are hosting some illegal hentai or something like that. What are you hosting ?

This or make some money with 100k users/day. Gbit VPSes are out there and there even the ones for <10$/m, where you can use 30-60 TB per month. That would scale to 7000-10000 users daily for your current budget. I am also a high traffic guy and usually find very good deals, but 600tb for this kind of budget is impossible. Maybe from 30-40$ you could find something (multiple vps).

• cociucociu Member

for unlimited traffic you can expect price start from 300 eur /mo

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

^ and that's cheap.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

300 EUR /month seems ridiculous to me. Too cheap to cover cost of a 2gbit line! At least 600EUR just for bw, + whatever the server costs.

Thanked by 1First-Root
  • yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2017

@chrisp said:

@yokowasis said:
    Upload them on Youtube ? unless oc you are hosting some illegal hentai or something like that. What are you hosting ?

This or make some money with 100k users/day. Gbit VPSes are out there and there even the ones for <10$/m, where you can use 30-60 TB per month. That would scale to 7000-10000 users daily for your current budget. I am also a high traffic guy and usually find very good deals, but 600tb for this kind of budget is impossible. Maybe from 30-40$ you could find something (multiple vps).

Can't you just embed the youtube on your site ? that way you get money from the traffic to your website and the money from youtube.

But if you looking for unlimited bandwidth, you can always "test" the unlimited bw plan of some hosting. There are a lot of them who offer unlimited bandwidth. Just use them and when you got suspended, you can always say "BUT YOU OFFER UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH, I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK"

• sanvitsanvit Member

https://orders.fdcservers.net/index_62.php?plan_id=821
    Maybe get 2 of these?

@yakblack said:
    I see these offers:

https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-ssd.xml

https://www.scaleway.com/

Are they real deal?

They are, but OVH is 100mbps so it covers only 1/20 of you bandwidth requirements. Do the math with scaleway since they have multiple options with different bandwidth.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

You are not going to get any plans where you are not being subsidised by other non-bandwidth using users at those prices, and even then it's likely bulk (FDC quality) transit.

I'd suggest that it's unlikely wise to plan for 100x your current user base, and even less wise to try and scale to 600TB/month on a single server.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Scaleway started throttling if youre abusing the bandwidth from recent reports. OVH generally gives you the full 100mbit. But you dont need 100mbit, you need way more.

• sanvitsanvit Member

When is your 'aim' actually reach in reality? Start with 6TB/mo (your current usage) and add more servers when you get more traffic. And if you don't have the money, consider putting ads on your website or video because NO HOST will ever be able to provide you with your requirements at your budget (even if you *30 your budget, that'll still be hard to find)

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

Hello,

We offer 100 mbits unmetered on all our servers, you might be interested in our Public cloud offers : https://express.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud

Thanked by 2yakblack mikho
  • sanvitsanvit Member
    edited July 2017

@Ikoula said:
    Hello,

We offer 100 mbits unmetered on all our servers, you might be interested in our Public cloud offers : https://express.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud

Yeah, he needs 2 gbits unmetered (assuming that BW consumption is spread 24 hours)

• recommend http://DTS-NET.com the per pay option for best price

• @Nodepop said:
    recommend http://DTS-NET.com the per pay option for best price

Unmetered 1gbit for 250 usd/month. Yeah. Sure. That fits OP's wishes PERFECTLY.

/sarcasm.

• NodepopNodepop Member
    edited May 2018

@teamacc said:

Unmetered 1gbit for 250 usd/month. Yeah. Sure. That fits OP's wishes PERFECTLY.

/sarcasm.

its GB gigabytes

Bits and bytes explained. ... Actually no, there's a big difference between a bit and a byte. A byte is much bigger — eight times bigger, to be exact, with eight bits in every byte

• mkshmksh Member

So much necro.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

So much necro that a kitten died.

• williewillie Member

I love the smell of necro in the morning.

This discussion has been closed.