Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Replacement for BudgetNode/PioHost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a Replacement for BudgetNode/PioHost

NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
edited July 2017 in Requests

Hey Guys,

Since the recent events of Budgetnode/PioHost and the price increases.
I am looking for a different Provider that hopefully can match the Specifications

I am looking for a VPS, with these specs:

CPU: Shared/Dedicated

Memory: 512MB+

Disk: 15GB+

Traffic: 500GB @ 100Mbit or better

Virtualization: KVM/XEN-HVM/VMWare

Price: Yearly, make me an offer

I will see if I can migrate these 2 KVM boxes into one, or rather buy 2 of these.

I got one currently one in UK and one in NL, I could not spot a deal yet.

Maybe someone can deliver?

Thanks, Neoon.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member
    edited July 2017

@AnthonySmith VirMach @DavidGestionDBI

(Virmach was intended as a joke, but i put the @ in front, which would be a dick move)

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Slice?

Francisco

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

What's with the "...replacement for BudgetNode..." titles of threads that I'm seeing? Maybe it's just me but seems rather dickish than just saying "I'm looking for a VPS with these specs."

I'm up to date on the LET drama, so I'm aware of what happened, but just doesn't seem necessary to try to call the provider out.

• For NL @vmbox. Not sure if they have a current yearly offer but have always been satisfied with their services.

Thanked by 1StevenN
  • Thanked by 1joeri
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@MasonR said:
    What's with the "...replacement for BudgetNode..." titles of threads that I'm seeing? Maybe it's just me but seems rather dickish than just saying "I'm looking for a VPS with these specs."

I'm up to date on the LET drama, so I'm aware of what happened, but just doesn't seem necessary to try to call the provider out.

I do not see something wrong, with looking for a replacement and mention the Provider.

I could even Provide proof that I have services with Piohost/Budgetnode.

• WSSWSS Member

@MasonR said:

Since Ishaq stepped down, everyone's gone from sucking him off to calling him a dickbag. He acquired PIOHost, and they pretty much told everyone they need to pay up or go away, because Bopie was charging too little. Eventually, he relented, and said he'd allow people to keep their current setup for current prices, but they would not be renewable.

• Also HostUS is prem for UK @AlexanderM. They are on @Clouvider's network.

• I would be interested in the same deals. I am trying to phase out some OpenVZ servers.

additional specs:
    ipv6 required
    ddos protection required

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

We can do:

1GB RAM
    25GB SSD Cached HDD
    2TB BW @ Gbit
    1IPv4
    NL KVM
    Free wildcard SSL's
    Free DDoS mitigation
    $24/yr

PM for deal :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@bugrakoc said:
    Also HostUS is prem for UK @AlexanderM. They are on @Clouvider's network.

Is anyone not on Cloudvider's network these days? Enfield is the new Buffalo.

Thanked by 2Yura bersy
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

c'mon @Nekki you're hurting me so much :(

We have Docklands too : >

• YuraYura Member

@Nekki said:

@bugrakoc said:
    Also HostUS is prem for UK @AlexanderM. They are on @Clouvider's network.

Is anyone not on Cloudvider's network these days? Enfield is the new Buffalo.

Dom is the new Don. He managed to do what EU failed at - to keep British providers in his evil empire.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Clouvider said:

Is anyone in Docklands and on LET?

edited July 2017

@Nekki said:

@Clouvider said:

Is anyone in Docklands and on LET?

Yes. At least one, and soon I believe 2 providers. That's from what I know and while we haven't started selling publicly yet. Might be more.

Yura said: Dom is the new Don. He managed to do what EU failed at - to keep British providers in his evil empire.

I'm not sure it's a compliment or ? :P

• IshaqIshaq Member

@MasonR said: I'm up to date on the LET drama, so I'm aware of what happened, but just doesn't seem necessary to try to call the provider out.

Wasn't going to comment and stir up drama but I think it's fair if I say that my best guess is they are annoyed they can't keep renewing £9-10/year KVMs, which have increased in price and are now similar to the offers they are receiving above here anyway. Those are pretty much the only price changes we have made as it was unsustainable to continue offering.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • Providers with Clouvider Docklands please out yourselves!

Thanked by 2switsys bersy
  • NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will NEVER catch me!!!!!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Whats so special about the Docklands?

I used to make trips to Meridian Gate every month to work on servers colocated there. Was pain in the arse and expensive.

• YuraYura Member

@Clouvider said:

Yura said: Dom is the new Don. He managed to do what EU failed at - to keep British providers in his evil empire.

I'm not sure it's a compliment or ? :P

"Ominous sign, it's definitely an ominous sign. Oh dear..." The suspense was palpable. It gathered around him like thick smoke, suffocating his thoughts. He strolled back and forward, unsettled and deeply disturbed by thoughts unknown by anyone but himself. His fingers absentmindedly brushed across cold surface of his beloved Juniper MX480. Trivial ritual which would bring peace of mind to the Managing Director on any other day. Any day but not today...

"...in his evil empire". He tried to push his thoughts back in time, to analyze log of his previous day but each attempt have been crushed by gargantuan weight of the mysterious note he read that evening. Even the new octopus logo didn't bring joy to Dom's heart. Instead, his imagination ran wild, unbound by any latency of the physical realm. He felt as if the octopus was looking at him from the ceiling, and the sea monster's black ink was dripping down, sipping into Dom's mind and poisoning his thoughts.

Bead of perspiration collected over his brow and binded by the gravity it dropped on his desk. "Someday... Someday I will find out what it means", and with renewed energy he pushed away ugly claws of uncertainty and went home, calm and collected.

"But, what if..."

• HaroldHarold Member
    edited July 2017

They are some of the options for BudgetNode/PioHost like Hosting24 or Namecheap for VPS hosting. They provide various VPS plan as the money increase the features will also increase. And you will get the plan as per your requirement. Read the below link and find out the best for you.

https://www.hosting24.com/servers.php

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/vps.aspx

• imokimok Member

@Harold Hostinger and Namecheap, joking right?

Thanked by 1TheRealMakan
  • williewillie Member

Nodion? @nik

• niknik Member, Host Rep

@willie said:
    Nodion? @nik

We soon will have something interesting for the LET market, but sadly I don't have any ETA yet.

Thanked by 1williclarkam
  • 36062023606202 Member
    edited July 2017

randvegeta said: Whats so special about the Docklands?

randvegeta said: pain in the arse and expensive.

edited July 2017

@randvegeta said:
    Whats so special about the Docklands?

I used to make trips to Meridian Gate every month to work on servers colocated there. Was pain in the arse and expensive.

Sooo.... Starting from the obvious and the most important fact - connectivity. In regards to our location, Telehouse North 2, it's the most advanced yet facility, operated by arguably one of the best DC operators in town.

http://www.telehouse.net/Telehouse/media/Telehouse/Fact Sheets/Telehouse-North-Two-Fact-Sheet-September-2016.pdf

Thanked by 1mikho
  • ehabehab Member

@Clouvider said:

hi, any pictures of your datacenter, offices and maybe secretaries :P

ehab said: hi, any pictures of your datacenter, offices and maybe secretaries :P

Everything we're prepared to share is on our Instagram :)

https://www.instagram.com/clouvider/

Thanked by 1ehab
This discussion has been closed.