Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budgetnode's replacement - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budgetnode's replacement

2»

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

I AM SPARTA!

• bsdguybsdguy Member

I have to make a statement.

jsdguy has been reprimanded.

That guy made public statements about what seemed to be the j internet group (jig). Those statements were made under my direction and guidance and payed for but I now wish to distance myself, jordan, jamie, as well as jig from those statements.

Note: this statement is subject to retraction, changes - especially wrt. responsibility - and scolding. Moreover I wish to deny that "jig" starts with the letter 'j'. In case it does anyway we are not responsible.

In case you happen to have a customer database to sell for a couple of hundred bucks, we are interested but reserve the right to make the customers data public by not securing them. Of course, we will regret that mishap and will distance ourselves from something or the other.

Feel free to play vps lottery at our judgetnode site! (we reserve the right, though, to distance ourselves, your neighbour, or jimmy the elk from whatever).

regards - j'shack

• WSSWSS Member

OpenWRT was pretty good until LEDE took over, sans politics.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Closed as requested by OP.

This discussion has been closed.