Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Reseller Hosting with Shell - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Reseller Hosting with Shell

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2017

@yokowasis said:

@scaveney said:

@yokowasis said:
    Nope, even fopo itself can't decode it without a key.

How does it execute without the key then?

https://27rr.com/u/175c710f.png

Can't execute the code without knowing what code to execute...

it execute fine. Why don't you try it ?

the PHP can decode it just fine. But to be decoded like the original source code, even FOPO can't do it without a key.

I was able to decode it with some success. I was using:

https://github.com/Antelox/FOPO-PHP-Deobfuscator/blob/master/ver.-0.22/deobfuscator.py

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

Go with Heroku. I think they provide shell access. I dont think anyone here wants to host you. If Heroku is too expensive get a vps or ask your school/Uni for a larger budget.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2017

Yeah, I wonder why is that ? It is not like I am doing any harm.

@Ympker said:
    Go with Heroku. I think they provide shell access. I dont think anyone here wants to host you. If Heroku is too expensive get a vps or ask your school/Uni for a larger budget.

edited July 2017

@doghouch said:

@yokowasis said:

@scaveney said:

@yokowasis said:
    Nope, even fopo itself can't decode it without a key.

How does it execute without the key then?

https://27rr.com/u/175c710f.png

Can't execute the code without knowing what code to execute...

it execute fine. Why don't you try it ?

the PHP can decode it just fine. But to be decoded like the original source code, even FOPO can't do it without a key.

I was able to decode it with some success. I was using:

https://github.com/Antelox/FOPO-PHP-Deobfuscator/blob/master/ver.-0.22/deobfuscator.py

Nice find. Now that we have a working deobfuscator, I am sure @doghouch can vouch me that I am telling the truth. There is no such a thing as backdoor, exploit, mallware, ill intent script, or anything like that in my original script. See it for yourself.

@yokowasis said:

@doghouch said:
    What developer uses base64 to obfuscate? It's super easy to decode FYI

Well, apparently I have difficulty to decode it. I can't find any online service that can decode this

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/0IIPE7

@dedipromo said:
    Maybe get a VPS and install your own panel for students?

@mgilang said:
    get vps

I already have VPS. A lot of them. But VPS don't come with cPanel. And When I sell hosting, people expect cpanel. also cPanel license is expensive af, might as well buy the reseller hosting package and get cPanel for free + I don't need to manage vps or anything.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@yokowasis said:

@doghouch said:

out of interest also had a look into this... using php to fiddle through the layers I got this as a result:

https://pastebin.com/14fQyEG7

you can use http://ddecode.com/hexdecoder/ to decode the hexcode to human readable function names which are given before the eval and then use those on the strings inside the eval...

its not that complicated and there is really no key or magic involved, just work through 5 or 6 layers of base_decode/gzinflate/str_rot13 blah...

so after all can confirm that the initial code does not contain that kind of malware which btw wouldn't fit in that few obfuscated lines from the beginning ;-)

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • better get vps and vestacp install on it than replying here to prove your code clean.
    its just take 30-40 or some minutes up and running.

edited July 2017

@mgilang said:
    better get vps and vestacp install on it than replying here to prove your code clean.
    its just take 30-40 or some minutes up and running.

I already have 3 vpses. CWP, VestaCP, and Kloxo-mr. The main reason I want reseller hosting is because I don't have to pay any license for cPanel / WHM and Softaculous. I would prefer go with @Francisco $2/m slices, rather than pay a hefty sum of money for cPanel + addon.

@Falzo said:

@yokowasis said:

@doghouch said:

out of interest also had a look into this... using php to fiddle through the layers I got this as a result:

you can use http://ddecode.com/hexdecoder/ to decode the hexcode to human readable function names which are given before the eval and then use those on the strings inside the eval...

its not that complicated and there is really no key or magic involved, just work through 5 or 6 layers of base_decode/gzinflate/str_rot13 blah...

so after all can confirm that the initial code does not contain that kind of malware which btw wouldn't fit in that few obfuscated lines from the beginning ;-)

Makes me wonder, where the fuck that exploit/mallware comes from. All it does is make people suspicious to me like I am some shitty spammer/hacker from china or something.

I am just an ordinary guy who want to start selling web hosting service. Why is that very hard to believe.

If nobody going to offer me. I will sign up with @Francisco

• @yokowasis said:
    20 GB Space

1 TB Bandwidth

Shell Access

• Can easily handle a Burst of Traffic in Short Amount of time without freezing my website (about 1000ish visitor)

• Doesn't disable xmlrpc.php API (if I need to rename it to something not obvious, I can do that)

• Doesn't disable base64 encoding / obfuscating function

• Doesn't auto block IP for visiting / refreshing / xmlrpcing my website a few times in a short of time.

I want to use it to host Online Test for The Students :

1. Hence the Burst of Traffic, because the students will login almost at the same time

2. Hence the xmlrpc, because I am publishing the question using xmlrpc API

3. Hence base64, because the developer obfuscated the code using base64

4. Hence the auto block IP. Because about 1000 hit will come from the same IP address. I don't want it to be mistaken for DDOS Attack or something.

5. Hence the Shell Access, because I want to type in a console like a nerd.

Thanks.

try https://www.tranzmedia.com/reseller-hosting

• @tranzmedia

Out of my budget. I am just starting selling web hosting service. I have no customer yet, so I don't really need 100GB of Space.

• edited July 2017

@yokowasis said:
    @tranzmedia

Out of my budget. I am just starting selling web hosting service. I have no customer yet, so I don't really need 100GB of Space.

Dude, your github profile says that you have been a developer since 2010 and started on fiverr. Yet , you can't afford $9.5 a month for your web hosting service.

What kind of developer that has been developing since 2010 can't afford a $9.5 a month reseller hosting?

• WSSWSS Member

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

What kind of developer that has been developing since 2010 can't afford a $9.5 a month reseller hosting?

An open source developer.

edited July 2017

Dude, why would I waste $9.5 / month. While I can use it for other thing that is much more useful ?

Why would I need 100GB of Space in the first place ? it's a waste of money and resources. If in the future, I have a lot of client that order my web hosting, I could just upgrade my plan. Most Reseller Provider offer free migrating service.

Just because I can afford a Dedicated Server, doesn't mean I need to buy one. I don't want to succumb to darkness like @Nekki.

Also it is common sense, to start small and expand later. There is a reason we are on LET.

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@yokowasis said:
    @tranzmedia

Dude, your github profile says that you have been a developer since 2010 and started on fiverr. Yet , you can't afford $9.5 a month for your web hosting service.

• @yokowasis said:
    Dude, why would I waste $9.5 / month. While I can use it for other thing that is much more useful ?

Why would I need 100GB of Space in the first place ? it's a waste of money and resources. If in the future, I have a lot of client that order my web hosting, I could just upgrade my plan. Most Reseller Provider offer free migrating service.

You are right! Starting out your start-up with a lean business plan is the best choice. Not wasting money and resources at the start is a must. So, I came out with a better plan.

This is a custom made $2 dollar business plan for your new web hosting business @yokowasis.
    Income:$0
    Spend:$0
    Bank:$2

Buy a cheap 10GB of Space Reseller Hosting

Why don't you to start out with the 10GB of Space reseller package at 95¢ package.

Income:$0
    Spend:95¢
    Bank:$1.05

Split your 10GB of Space Reseller hosting into 2

Now, that you have your hosting. It is time to sell some web hosting. Split your 10GB of space into two packages and sell them for $1.50.

Income:$2
    Spend:95¢
    Bank:$3.55

Upgrade your 10GB of Space Reseller hosting to the tree fiddy plan($3.50)

Then, once you have a few clients you want to upgrade to the $3.50 package of 35GB of Space reseller package right.

Spend:$4.45
    Bank:5¢

Sell 5 more plans at 75¢ of 5GB web hosting packages

Income:$4.50
    Bank:$2.30

30 days later

Bank:$6.80

• WSS said: open source developer

Open source developer still gets some good donations (if projects are worth)

edited July 2017

Now we are talking.

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    This is a custom made $2 dollar business plan for your new web hosting business >

Yes, but it really doesn't paid well. Most open source developer doesn't do it for money anyway. Some decent project even having a hard time to pay for hosting.

@jetchirag said:

WSS said: open source developer

Open source developer still gets some good donations (if projects are worth)

And please, can someone suggest me a provider ? preferably in singapore. Dedicenter has decent vps in singapore. Too bad they didn't offer reseller package.

• @Falzo said:

@yokowasis said:

@doghouch said:

and after replacing eval a few times, I was able to decode it fully. I got the same result as you, and I shoved it through a formatter to get the original script.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • So, we can conclude that my script doesn't do any kind of harm like most of you suspected. Can we now focus on suggesting my a recommended reseller host ? After all that's the main reason I am creating this thread.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@yokowasis said:
    So, we can conclude that my script doesn't do any kind of harm like most of you suspected. Can we now focus on suggesting my a recommended reseller host ? After all that's the main reason I am creating this thread.

Have you tried Heroku yet?

• FalzoFalzo Member

@yokowasis said:
    So, we can conclude that my script doesn't do any kind of harm like most of you suspected. Can we now focus on suggesting my a recommended reseller host ? After all that's the main reason I am creating this thread.

With that attitudine I recommend speedykvm :-P

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @yokowasis said:

Yes, but it really doesn't paid well. Most open source developer doesn't do it for money anyway. Some decent project even having a hard time to pay for hosting.

You are right, you should be well paid for contributing 10 lines of codes open source projects to the community . Like this one:https://github.com/yokowasis/cwp-ftp-autologin/blob/master/ftp.php

Or this other one-file open source project:https://github.com/yokowasis/cwp-wp-installer/blob/master/installer_wordpress.php

• Seems more like a JS botnet webpage/malware then anything else to me...

• @FoxelVox said:
    Seems more like a JS botnet webpage/malware then anything else to me...

The OP is selling web hosting services, real JS botnet webpage/malware operators have more than $9.5 a month to spend.

• JorboxJorbox Member

are you looking to host a botnet on a reseller,shame on you, get a vps at least

• Seems more like you didn't even bother to read. Why you even bother to reply.

@FoxelVox said:

I am not talking about me. It never was. Even if you want to donate to me, you can't. I didn't give any donation link, because it never was my intention. The team behind CWP and Vesta did amazing job. So I decide to give something back. Granted, it's just 10 lines of code. But it's something. Something (even 10 lines of codew) is better than nothing.

The donation should be given based on the usefulness of the project. Not based on how many lines that code itself. 10 lines of script doesn't necessary makes it less sucker than 100 lines of code script.

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@yokowasis said:

You are right, you should be well paid for contributing 10 lines of codes open source projects to the community . Like this one:https://github.com/yokowasis/cwp-ftp-autologin/blob/master/ftp.php

Or this other one-file open source project:https://github.com/yokowasis/cwp-wp-installer/blob/master/installer_wordpress.php

• @Jorbox said:
    are you looking to host a botnet on a reseller,shame on you, get a vps at least

Are you replying, judging me, and suspecting me without reading ? the shame on you mate.

• @yokowasis what is your budget?

• I forget to state it. I can't edit my post anymore.

it's $2 / month. Can go a little higher if it is located in SG.

• @yokowasis said:
    @tranzmedia

Please ping us so that we can provide you an custom plan.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@FoxelVox said:

The OP is selling web hosting services, real JS botnet webpage/malware operators have more than $9.5 a month to spend.

Ha you think So? Some kids from hackforums.net dont have a penny to spend so come to forums like these to get a deal

• @FoxelVox said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@FoxelVox said:

Ha you think So? Some kids from hackforums.net dont have a penny to spend so come to forums like these to get a deal

Dude, can you even read ?