Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking Google Apps Free Edition - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking Google Apps Free Edition

2»

Comments

• SgrocksSgrocks Member
    edited July 2017

Google Apps

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@yokowasis said:

@MikePT said:
    But is it still possible to purchase these accounts, grandfathered, and change the domain for the emails?
    @TheKiller? Someone?

I am pretty sure it is not possible to change domain.

I see.
    I was told it can, in fact, be changed, so we'd love to purchase an account and see how it goes... Hopefully we won't lose the account we CAN'T lose it :-P

• @MikePT said:

@yokowasis said:

@MikePT said:
    But is it still possible to purchase these accounts, grandfathered, and change the domain for the emails?
    @TheKiller? Someone?

I am pretty sure it is not possible to change domain.

I see.
    I was told it can, in fact, be changed, so we'd love to purchase an account and see how it goes... Hopefully we won't lose the account we CAN'T lose it :-P

Anybody already buy anything or something ? anybody can confirm whether it is possible to change domain ?

• @yokowasis said:
    Anybody already buy anything or something ? anybody can confirm whether it is possible to change domain ?

It is possible. PM me to buy.

• I am good. I have gapps education. I just want to know whether it is possible to change domain or not. Well, now it makes sense why people want to buy legacy gapps account.

@TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said:

• @yokowasis said:
    I am good. I have gapps education. I just want to know whether it is possible to change domain or not. Well, now it makes sense why people want to buy legacy gapps account.

@TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said:

By GApps EDU, you can change at anytime, whatever any domain you want. The limit only applies to Google Apps Legacy Edition, aka the "Free Edition" where Google dislike the freemium to be trade on the free market.

• Now, I am confused. Is "Google Apps Legacy Edition / Free Edition" possible to change domain or not ?

@lifehome said:

@yokowasis said:
    I am good. I have gapps education. I just want to know whether it is possible to change domain or not. Well, now it makes sense why people want to buy legacy gapps account.

@TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said:

By GApps EDU, you can change at anytime, whatever any domain you want. The limit only applies to Google Apps Legacy Edition, aka the "Free Edition" where Google dislike the freemium to be trade on the free market.

• I think you can't but add one more as a secondary

@yokowasis said:
    Now, I am confused. Is "Google Apps Legacy Edition / Free Edition" possible to change domain or not ?

@lifehome said:

@yokowasis said:

@TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said:

• @yokowasis said:
    Now, I am confused. Is "Google Apps Legacy Edition / Free Edition" possible to change domain or not ?

It can be changed and secondary domain can also be added in standard edition.

• Okay, now we have a guy who say it is not possible, the other guy say it is possible. One of you must be wrong.

• sonicsonic Veteran

@yokowasis said:
    Okay, now we have a guy who say it is not possible, the other guy say it is possible. One of you must be wrong.

It's possible, i've just changed w/o problem.

• If I buy an account, I'll have to use the email of seller for it and not mine to login?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@sonic said:

@yokowasis said:
    Okay, now we have a guy who say it is not possible, the other guy say it is possible. One of you must be wrong.

It's possible, i've just changed w/o problem.

How so?

• al3xtal3xt Member

legacy/standard account, yes you can still change the primary domain (if you buy from someone) or you can also add new secondary domain (up to 3 of them per account). PM if you are interested.

I have edu account as well, anyone interested can PM me.

• Hello all, thanks for the PMs. I have what I need now, and am still looking for a minimal GApps, means single or few user licenses on a lowend budget. (Single user only, requires domain swap and superadmin)

• Hello,

I've a few domains with Google Apps free edition that I created between 2006 and 2010. These accounts can have free user accounts in the range of 1000-2000.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

• Hello Guys,

I need Gsuite Legacy Edition with 10 User account Urgent ?

Pls pm me asap.

• 1000users for 300 USD ok? Short com domain.

• DavidAtInfraveoCloudDavidAtInfraveoCloud Member, Patron Provider

Don't know if this is relevant or not but you can grab Office 365 with 25 Users for free.

• Gogol> @bhabanisankar said:

Hello Guys,

I need Gsuite Legacy Edition with 10 User account Urgent ?

Pls pm me asap.

The post from 3 years,
    Free is not free anymore

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • @zwdfiqhuttoxulqzir said:
    Don't know if this is relevant or not but you can grab Office 365 with 25 Users for free.

Where? Would you like to share how?

• DavidAtInfraveoCloudDavidAtInfraveoCloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2020

@TheKiller said:

@zwdfiqhuttoxulqzir said:

Where? Would you like to share how?

Would love to!
    Microsoft is providing Microsoft 365 E5 Developer subscription for free.
    Just fill out the form and join the league.
    They are giving this on a 3-month recurring renewal. Just download their Visual Studio Enterprise/Professional and publish a project (You can get one from Github) each month to keep this account active by showing you're a developer :lol:

• Gsuite legacy is banned on LET isn't it?

• @elliotc said:
    Gsuite legacy is banned on LET isn't it?

And for google. Not change anymore primary and secondary domains.

This discussion has been closed.