Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking Google Apps Free Edition
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking Google Apps Free Edition

FerohirFerohir Member
edited July 2017 in Requests

Hi All,

Is it possible to get google free apps account? I need max 5 users. Surely I am willing to pay for it.

Regards,

Comments

• You want to pay for a free account ? I believe you can got some shady stuff on eBay.

• nockernocker Member

how much will you pay? i have 50users

• @yokowasis said:
    You want to pay for a free account ? I believe you can got some shady stuff on eBay.

they do not let me get the superadmin. So I am quite sure they will cancel everyting a few months later.

• Buy multiple account on Fiverr and do a cron job sync every day. That way you can always have backup of your backup so you can backup your backup into another backup account in case one of your backup account get suspended.

• @nocker said:

I can offer 60 bucks

• @nocker said:

Hi There,

Can throw 60bucks is that ok?

• I have 10 user accounts @$30 but I only take skrill or bitcoin. You can order here

• Does the free accounts included the unlimited drive?

• I have 10, 50, 100 user available. PM me to buy. PayPal and Bitcoin both accepted.

• I have one legacy standard account with 10,000 user licenses. Might sell it if anyone interested. I don't do domain swap though.

• thagoatthagoat Member
    edited July 2017

I'll sell mine. $1,000 USD
    But you have to take the domain

• sonicsonic Veteran

I have 50, 100, 200 Gapps acc. PM me

• What is the advantage of legacy free google apps ?

• bapbap Member

@yokowasis said:
    What is the advantage of legacy free google apps ?

Its free :v

• yokowasis said: What is the advantage of legacy free google apps ?

no license fees. commercial google apps costs $5 per user per month. with legacy google apps you only pay the one time fee.

• I mean what apps do you want to use ? Surely not Gmail or GDrive.

@Abdussamad said:

yokowasis said: What is the advantage of legacy free google apps ?

no license fees. commercial google apps costs $5 per user per month. with legacy google apps you only pay the one time fee.

• yokowasis said: I mean what apps do you want to use ? Surely not Gmail or GDrive.

gmail for your own domain is the biggest reason.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2017

It surely is. But in this case, I don't think OP or any other buyer in that matter really care what the domain is. It's not like you want an email something like [email protected]. Beside, with proper setup, you can always use gmail, to send / receive @yourcompany.com email.

Heck, Our Beloved LET Admin offer it for free.

@Abdussamad said:

yokowasis said: I mean what apps do you want to use ? Surely not Gmail or GDrive.

gmail for your own domain is the biggest reason.

• yokowasis said: Beside, with proper setup, you can always use gmail, to send / receive @yourcompany.com email.

you need a gsuite account for that. you can't use regular gmail for that.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

But is it still possible to purchase these accounts, grandfathered, and change the domain for the emails?
    @TheKiller? Someone?

• @Abdussamad said:

yokowasis said: Beside, with proper setup, you can always use gmail, to send / receive @yourcompany.com email.

Yes you can. Gmail can send email using SMTP. Combined with email forwarding to forward your @company.com email to @gmail.com, you basically have Free Gmail @company.com

• @MikePT said:
    But is it still possible to purchase these accounts, grandfathered, and change the domain for the emails?
    @TheKiller? Someone?

I am pretty sure it is not possible to change domain.

• NANONANO Member

@Abdussamad said:

yokowasis said: Beside, with proper setup, you can always use gmail, to send / receive @yourcompany.com email.

@Abdussamad said:

Is totally possible to receive/send @yourcompany.com email with regular gmail, Im doing that for years.

• @yokowasis said:

It can be changed :)

• Not according to this link
    https://support.google.com/a/forum/AAAA034zvV8EVjzrrwPIPQ/?hl=en

But it would be great if I was wrong.

@TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said:

@TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said:

• Also I am interested regarding what OP think about this and the reason why he want to buy the gsuite legacy. Tagging him now ...@Ferohir

• Looking for edu license too, any stock?

• @lifehome said:
    Looking for edu license too, any stock?

I have one in stock, lemme know if interested

• @jackpison said:

@lifehome said:
    Looking for edu license too, any stock?

I have one in stock, lemme know if interested

How much ? and please don't pm me.

This discussion has been closed.