Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a company to build some Supermicro's servers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a company to build some Supermicro's servers?

HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

Hi guys,

I am looking for a company to build us some Supermicros servers with requested hardware from Newegg and ship it to California for a reasonable price. Something like $100 to $120 on top of the hardware price for laboring etc.....

Please advise?

Thanks
RouterH

Comments

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

What sort of specifications are you looking for? You can just find a SuperMicro reseller in your state and i'm sure they will be able to quote you for a fully built and shipped system. Most will deal with any size orders.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@Hannan Talk to Dave at GoPCN.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

What country are you after?

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

California is USA. We can do that for you. Sounds reasonable.

• What hardware do you want in them? I would go with a dedicated reseller just because you get a warranty.

• J1021J1021 Member

Talk to SuperBiiz

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

kcaj said: SuperBiiz

Yeah, they will build systems for $35/each.

Thanked by 1Corey
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Dave at GoPCN for US. (y)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Superbiz is always good to work with. We've worked with their parent, ma labs, for years.

• clickclouditclickcloudit Member
    edited July 2017

@Hannan said:
    Hi guys,

I am looking for a company to build us some Supermicros servers with requested hardware from Newegg and ship it to California for a reasonable price. Something like $100 to $120 on top of the hardware price for laboring etc.....

Please advise?

Thanks
    RouterH

We can do this for you, check our other company, https://devicecenter.net, you can ship to us, then you pay shipping back to you + labor.

Our last server: http://www.ebay.com/itm/253002360202?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649