Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using unlimited google drive bought from ebay? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using unlimited google drive bought from ebay?

1235»

Comments

• dynamodynamo Member

@WSS said: Rain is taking a vacation you fuckpocket. Sit still and wait in line.

Wouldn't it have been simpler to say that raindog308 isn't around or you like treating LET as your personal garbage dump?

• @dynamo said:

@WSS said: Rain is taking a vacation you fuckpocket. Sit still and wait in line.

Wouldn't it have been simpler to say that raindog308 isn't around or you like treating LET as your personal garbage dump?

Sometimes I feel like @WSS is missing a chromosome. I just can't tell if its the X or Y chromosome.

• WSSWSS Member

@dynamo said:

Eat shit and bark at the moon.

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@dynamo said:

Sometimes I feel like @WSS is missing a chromosome. I just can't tell if its the X or Y chromosome.

How about that, your mitochrondial DNA and I have something in common.

• WSSWSS Member

We both wish you were never born.

• You got edumail from nano ?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

It shouldn't need to be said. If you think something needs to be delt with then just press report. Tagging us is the least efficient way to get us to pay attention and it creates more mess in the thread.

Feel free to continue this in The Cest Pit.

This discussion has been closed.