Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

max 20E/m dedi or vds which can stream from Plex
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

max 20E/m dedi or vds which can stream from Plex

lusirhelusirhe Member
edited July 2017 in General

Hey,
I have an E3-1231 v3 dedi from online which I have been using for almost 10 months.
I pay currently 36euro TTC so I'm looking at something about 20/m to cut down the costs a bit.

I need a cheaper one in EU, even 100mbps is fine, 1-5tb, which can handle 2 concurrent plex transcoding, so minimum 5-6k passmark score. Min 1tb space.

Will I find something remotely good at this pricetag, or I am better off keeping online one?
I can pay in advance 1 year if the offer is good.

Comments

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

dude , I think it's kind of hard to get such spec with 20 euros.

the hard part is CPU , you can well enough to get 1TB + 1-5TB BW on 100 mbps.

you better keeping online.net , that's my suggestion.

Thanked by 1lusirhe
  • That's what I thought. Thanks.
    I do believe tho, the kimsufi sale could have been a good deal with the i7 at 15 euro for my needs.
    Maybe next time.

• Have a look at Worldstream ( Located in the Netherlands) they might have something interesting thier 20€ server has a CPU that fits your needs changing 500GB HDD to 1TB HDD would add 2€ the network includes 50TB traffic on a 100mbps port.
    Total price: 22€

• found a great deal with an online.net server limited edition from @mtsbatalha.
    Great guy, much appreciated.

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • @lusirhe said:
    found a great deal with an online.net server limited edition from @mtsbatalha.

Thanks man. Enjoy it.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@lusirhe said:

I'm curiois if you dont mind ?

• @qtwrk said:

@lusirhe said:

I'm curiois if you dont mind ?

About?