Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OVH Deals] Up to 90% Off! July 17-20, 2017
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[OVH Deals] Up to 90% Off! July 17-20, 2017

Shot2Shot2 Member
edited July 2017 in General

https://www.ovh.ie/ovh-deals/

or

https://www.ovh.com/fr/ovh-deals/#xtor=CS1-2-[OVHDeals]

Sign in/up to OVH for up to 90% Off domains, servers, VPS, hosted exchange, blah blah blah...

IMHO few -if any- offers for LET afficionados there. edit: and only one recurring deal AFAICT (dedi SP-32-S)

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

In other words just the "crap" is at discount again? No dedis and the like? Meh :/

Didnt check the offers yet

• hanoihanoi Member
    edited July 2017

Hold on, remember it's "Up to"
    Actually, 90% on domain :D

• Shot2Shot2 Member

Yep, expensive crap as usual...

• Meh

• DXDDXD Member

Just wondering about the Exchange 50GB - is it for unlimited domains/unlimited users or only 1 domain / 1 user ?

• cassacassa Member

@DXD said:
    Just wondering about the Exchange 50GB - is it for unlimited domains/unlimited users or only 1 domain / 1 user ?

1 user

• AidanAidan Member

Offers aren't all that interesting, at least not for my needs ;-;

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1thagoat
  • Great offer. No money lost for idle things!

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2017

Shit offers. I was wrong to get my hopes up from the email.. In case OVH reps are reading this, give us https://www.ovh.de/dedicated_server/bare-metal-servers/sp-64-d.xml and you'll sell 500 servers to LET alone.. Hell, we'd even pay you 100€ setup fees for each of them. @MaikoB

• YuraYura Member

@stefeman said:
    Shit offers. I was wrong to get my hopes up from the email.. In case OVH reps are reading this, give us https://www.ovh.de/dedicated_server/bare-metal-servers/sp-64-d.xml and you'll sell 500 servers to LET alone.. Hell, we'd even pay you 100€ setup fees for each of them. @MaikoB

Only recurring deals please!

• @MaikoB fix this pls.

Thanked by 1MaikoB
  • TomzTomz Member

Poor deal...

• Huh looks like .uk domains don't update their price. Comes up as £4.99 for me.

• wow, what a great offer

-nobody

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

heh, 90% is not good enough. I guess some would prefer to be paid to use the services...

• EasedEased Member, Host Rep

These deals aren't very good.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2017

Well they sell .fr and .com domains for 1 EUR first year, including free Whois Privacy.
    Seeing that 1st year only domain deals get reposted here regularly, some people do find a use for those.

• Clouvider said: heh, 90% is not good enough. I guess some would prefer to be paid to use the services...

Hardly. Only the domains are 90% off so we're far from being demanding here. These deals are just shite.

• @Clouvider said:
    heh, 90% is not good enough. I guess some would prefer to be paid to use the services...

They are dedi providers.. -90% off from an .ovh domain hardly interests anyone when we are expecting offers similar to online.net

• @Clouvider said:

If you gave me 90% off of your services, Id jump at it. OVH is a bit of a different beast.

Just looking at marketing slogans is a bit easy.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • sinsin Member

Is there a deal link for the North American site?

• 3 months only with the vpses, right?

• boerndboernd Member
    edited July 2017

@rm_ said:
    Well they sell .fr and .com domains for 1 EUR first year, including free Whois Privacy.
    Seeing that 1st year only domain deals get reposted here regularly, some people do find a use for those.

And if you are a customer at an other ovh branch you can get your country tld instead of .fr

For example it is .de at ovh.de/ovh-deals

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Er I got a domain for 2 years for the price of 1 wut o_0

• Ehhhh domains are interesting but pass on this one, I think everyone knows what we really want tho :P

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@DrFallen said:
    Er I got a domain for 2 years for the price of 1 wut o_0

Hm?

Will be registering a few .com tomorrow. Nice offer for the domains and the cloud vps.

• WSSWSS Member

welp thats pretty fucking worthless

• southysouthy Member
    edited July 2017

Gna. Not recurring again.

I would so love a sweet Hosted Exchange deal...
    ...but only recurring counts as a deal.

• @MikePT said:

@DrFallen said:
    Er I got a domain for 2 years for the price of 1 wut o_0

Hm?

Will be registering a few .com tomorrow. Nice offer for the domains and the cloud vps.

Bought a .uk for £1 doesn't renew until 2019

Thanked by 1MikePT
This discussion has been closed.