Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to rent VPS + 25 IPS with different small subnets
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to rent VPS + 25 IPS with different small subnets

I am preferably looking for a long term service since I am planning to use them for my gaming servers, I wont need much CPU/RAM/Storage or networking since I will use them to link up my gaming servers

I can pay with either BTC or PayPal whatever you prefer, if you have additional possible discounts please include them aswell.

Also ddos protection is not required but would be nice

prefered locations EU/USA

Budget ~25$/month

Comments

• Guess OVH would suit your needs?
    Think they also offer their "one-time-fee-for-IP"-service for VPS' (though think it's meant to be for SEO there, but who cares). So you can basically choose some kinda cheap VPS but buy some IPs for a one-time-fee and you're fine.
    https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/

Thanked by 1ashkulz
  • EdmondEdmond Member

Would recommend OVH as well, it's nice and cheap. Prices start at $3/month and it's $3 setup fee per IP so who wouldn't want it right? If you want a dedi instead, Kimsufi's your answer. :)

• @Edmond said:
    Would recommend OVH as well, it's nice and cheap. Prices start at $3/month and it's $3 setup fee per IP so who wouldn't want it right? If you want a dedi instead, Kimsufi's your answer. :)

No extra IPs on Kimsufi.

• EdmondEdmond Member

@Dextronox said:

@Edmond said:

No extra IPs on Kimsufi.

Whoops, by bad, forgot, well get a OVH VPS than.

• VPSlicesVPSlices Member
    edited July 2017

Is your budget includes the IPs? If not, you can get 25 IPs with any of our US plans (incl. 50 Gbps DDoS mitigation), £1 per IP. Open a support ticket to request it, and you can check our promotions page for ongoing promotions that you can use (doesn't apply to IPs whatsoever, just the VPS plans). Smallest plan with 25 IPv4 will cost you roughly £26.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

@Dingus said:
    I am preferably looking for a long term service since I am planning to use them for my gaming servers, I wont need much CPU/RAM/Storage or networking since I will use them to link up my gaming servers

I can pay with either BTC or PayPal whatever you prefer, if you have additional possible discounts please include them aswell.

Also ddos protection is not required but would be nice

prefered locations EU/USA

Budget ~25$/month

EU (Germany) Location available, DDoS Protection 250Gbps included.
    $1.50 / IP (Same Subnet) and 50% discount on any package which you select.

See signature below to check the VPS Packages..

• DingusDingus Member

Checking all the replies now Thanks for your responses!