Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need one server in the United States
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need one server in the United States

malidamalida Member
edited July 2017 in General

I need one server in the United States, the server to 32 gb of memory or higher, 2 x1t hard disk, the Hardware raid 0, 13 available IP, 1000 m network port, the cost budget of $50

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

probably not happening

• magicvpnmagicvpn Member
    edited July 2017

13IP's is already much for your budget, Then you need 32GB of RAM and a 1gbps port too.
    Depends on how much the host charges /IP lets say 3$/Month = 39$/Month for the IP's
    11$ left for the 32GB RAM server with 2x 1TB RAM and a 1Gbps port.

• AyylmaoAyylmao Member
    edited July 2017

I implore you that I wish to inquire about a specific server, often used for spam, DDoS or other malicious activities, that must be within the vicinity of the West Coast of the United States of America, and that I wish to acquire it for a set price of 50 United States of America dollars, and I command you that it must have the following set specifications:

1. It must have 32 GigaBytes of the most high quality type of Random Access Memory, preferably a high speed, high endurance, Error Correction Code, GDDR5 memory.

2. It must have 2 of the highest quality pieces of rusty metallic rotating discs unto which flies above or in the vicinity of the stated rusty metallic rotating disc a metal structure that is levitated by aerodynamic resistance that demagnetizes and magnetizes the continuously stated rotating discs and in turn stores 0's and 1's, unto which translates into 'data'. This 'Hard Disk Drive' instrument must be of a total magnetization/demagnetization capacity of 2 trillion bytes and must be configured in a Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks '0'.

3. It must have 13 Internet Protocol version 4 addresses, such that spamming activities can be carried out much more efficiently.

4. It must have bestest-in-class 1 GigaByte per second connection to the World Wide Web such that a wide variety of malicious activities are carried out more efficiently.

I command you that you obey the set instructions I have provided unto you, and you shall not be a silly mentally inefficient human and execute the set commands I have set unto you without error or delay.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited July 2017

https://www.psychz.net/dashboard/client/web/order/dedicated-server?processor=&processorBaseFreq=&numberOfCpu=7391&cpuCores=&location=

http://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/

(make sure location says Los Angeles, California )

If you can't find what you want there you're better off using google cloud platform compute or https://vultr.com/ or something

http://soyoustart.com/ may have what you need on the east coast

• hzr said: probably not happening

yeah especially on the west coast unless someone was really wanting to cut him a deal

• hzrhzr Member

ethancedrik said: yeah especially on the west coast unless someone was really wanting to cut him a deal

at this price range and considering what it will probably be used for, i'd say more sexual favours or bribes

Thanked by 1GamerTech24
  • @Ayylmao said:
    GDDR5 memory.

Hah.

1 GigaByte per second connection

Hah.

• @teamacc said:

@Ayylmao said:
    GDDR5 memory.

Hah.

Hah.

Huh?

• @Ayylmao said:

@teamacc said:

@Ayylmao said:
    GDDR5 memory.

Hah.

Hah.

Huh?

gddr5 is graphic card memory (all gddr is), and 1gigabyte/s is 8gigabit/s

• 100 m(eter) internet

• @perryoo11 said:
    100 m(eter) internet

1000 m ;-;

• @teamacc said:

@Ayylmao said:
    GDDR5 memory.

Hah.

Hah.
    @teamacc said:

@Ayylmao said:
    GDDR5 memory.

Hah.

Hah.
    @teamacc said:

@Ayylmao said:
    GDDR5 memory.

Hah.

Hah.
    @teamacc said:

@Ayylmao said:

@teamacc said:

@Ayylmao said:
    GDDR5 memory.

Hah.

Hah.

Huh?

gddr5 is graphic card memory (all gddr is), and 1gigabyte/s is 8gigabit/s

The GDDR5 one was on purpose but the GigaByte one was not, thanks for pointing out the mistakes and not roasting me

• WSSWSS Member

ayy lmao!

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

can someone ban the person already?
    as he is already in violation of the rules anyway:

LET is White Hat

We do not allow discussion of how to commit illegal activities such as D/DOS attacks, spamming, hacking, etc. Threads on these subjects will be closed and removed. Discussion of defense against these acts is welcome.

LET is not the place to boast about your DDOS attacks, share your tango downs, or rally the hacking underground to avenge a digital wrong. Discussions encouraging these activities will be closed and removed.

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, botnets, subnets so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider. Provider lives matter.

source: rules

• malidamalida Member

@cubedata said:Regular use, open VPS
    can someone ban the person already?
    as he is already in violation of the rules anyway:

LET is White Hat

We do not allow discussion of how to commit illegal activities such as D/DOS attacks, spamming, hacking, etc. Threads on these subjects will be closed and removed. Discussion of defense against these acts is welcome.

LET is not the place to boast about your DDOS attacks, share your tango downs, or rally the hacking underground to avenge a digital wrong. Discussions encouraging these activities will be closed and removed.

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, botnets, subnets so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider. Provider lives matter.

source: rules

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@malida said:

okay...we wasn't mentioned you it was the other ayy imao account that is was in clear violation of the rules.