Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Over 2 days Downtime ... ! ( Bad VPS ) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Over 2 days Downtime ... ! ( Bad VPS )

2»

Comments

• @shyaminayesh said: what is the problem, server hardware issue or network issue ... what kind of hardware use in that server ... cisco or any other brand, can you tell me about it,

Dono its switch problem as they sad

We just few days befure that happen order 10 dedicated servers to colocate with them now we searching new DC in germany :(

• Atleast thats not the post subject but we have one good news, from tomorrow our USA locations will have also instant setup as we have in Germany and Canada

• @dosserversca said: Dono its switch problem as they sad

i think you need to take a look at DC technology before buying servers, if the DC uses good hardware devices with less downtime and best support you don't need to change the DC ... as a example cisco supplies 4hours backup grantee and you can restore all configuration to new switch quickly and i think the DC can up the server approximately just in 5hours. it is very important for DC.

• @shyaminayesh said: i think you need to take a look at DC technology before buying servers, if the DC uses good hardware devices with less downtime and best support you don't need to change the DC ... as a example cisco supplies 4hours backup grantee and you can restore all configuration to new switch quickly and i think the DC can up the server approximately just in 5hours. it is very important for DC.

You know as i sad the dc taking care of that i cant do anything with the switch and they didnt want to change to new one as i sad in the email.

• @dosserversca : ok ok don't worry about that ... i know the issue is in DC. amazing

• @shyaminayesh said: ok ok don't worry about that ... i know the issue is in DC. amazing

Well im worry as i have clients that leaving and opening paypal cases and doing chargebacks in credit cards This is downtime one of the longest i saw in hosting industry. from 12 of this month today is 17 :(

• @dosserversca : oopz, i don't need money back :D if you can please give me backup ... i think it contain just 50MB capacity :D

• @shyaminayesh said: oopz, i don't need money back :D if you can please give me backup ... i think it contain just 50MB capacity :D

U still most get for what you paid We most give you the time u paid, We company not some guy like most providers here that run away wean problems happen

• @dosserversca : happy to here about that ... i think your company let me know about my VPS after downtime ...

• krokro Member

did your english only suck at the start? some pro posts near the end, fast learner ;)

• @kro said: did your english only suck at the start? some pro posts near the end, fast l

oopz ... lol ... i'm still trying to learning more from people who talking in these discussions ...

• @shyaminayesh I'm sorry to hear about that, it's unfortunate :(
    Your English isn't that bad, it's a lot better than the average non native English speaker in my opinion

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@GreenValueHost Ikr, at least he puts effort into. Rather than going:
    omg my vps down wtf 2 do???

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Jack huh?

• @dosserversca said: After that we looking now another dc to switch ther in Germany.

Wait, my Germany BetaVPS is up and running, but my Canada BetaVPS has been out of reach. (I tracerouted both IPs just now to make sure - could I really be that confused?).

We've had a good experience with BetaVPS/DosServers overall, and support them during this time. They've done what they could with their hands tied, and it sounds like they are working hard to handle this.

• Well im correctly start shake them with phone calls and talk with manager lets see how its ends

its 7 am in Germany and 12am in Canada i have feelings im going to seat all the night with them

• @dosserversca said: Well im correctly start shake them with phone calls and talk with manager lets see how its ends

its 7 am in Germany and 12am in Canada i have feelings im going to seat all the night with them

yeah ...

• @dosserversca :

i added support ticket for asking my backup can you please reply me ... my other support tickets are still not replayed ... please if you can reply me to this support ticket ...

Status Open
    Department Sales
    Added 03/19/2013 18:06:36

thanks ...