Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clouvider to roll out some new updates! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clouvider to roll out some new updates!

2»

Comments

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2017

@Clouvider said:

@CConner said:

• 3) you join the race of boasting who has more, and since the rules ain't really clear, you get organisations like SeFlow who calculate in backbone capacity of Level3 into that as they have FlowSpec capability on their session with L3.

Not exactly or better not describe the real situation. We upgraded a lot in these months and reached 850Gbps in-house capacity (uplinks + IXs + PNI). New upgrades are scheduled for september to absorb new ip transit demand. We still have flowspecs control and ACLs/rate-limiting for amplification. Also with a parallel network (SeFlow secure network http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/baremetalserver/securenetwork ) is now harder for attacker to create troubles. Still clear that 4,8Tbps capacity that we advertise is ONLY for amplifications. For generic flood at listing price we guarantee 100Gbps that is lot lower then our total capacity. We have bigger plans that we do, as transit for our enterprises customers but are custom contracts.

Recently we added communities for customers to control announcements and optimize the DDoS mitigation and route performance

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

matteob said: @Clouvider said:

@CConner said: - 3) you join the race of boasting who has more, and since the rules ain't really clear, you get organisations like SeFlow who calculate in backbone capacity of Level3 into that as they have FlowSpec capability on their session with L3.

Not exactly or better not describe the real situation. We upgraded a lot in these months and reached 850Gbps in-house capacity (uplinks + IXs + PNI). New upgrades are scheduled for september to absorb new ip transit demand. We still have flowspecs control and ACLs/rate-limiting for amplification. Also with a parallel network (SeFlow secure network http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/baremetalserver/securenetwork ) is now harder for attacker to create troubles. Still clear that 4,8Tbps capacity that we advertise is ONLY for amplifications. For generic flood at listing price we guarantee 100Gbps that is lot lower then our total capacity. We have bigger plans that we do, as transit for our enterprises customers but are custom contracts.

Recently we added communities for customers to control announcements and optimize the DDoS mitigation and route performance

I believe you did not intend to quote me? I can't remember saying that.

Ordering DDoS protection with a server on your website is a bit complicated as you get presented with two options that appear to do the same.

• @CConner said:

Sorry i did copy & paste. I want quote clouvider.

Yes no matther on wich form you order, is same protection.