Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions.ro - Your opinion - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions.ro - Your opinion

2»

Comments

• cociucociu Member

vimalware said: I'm waiting for the launch of 2GB KVM-SSD on proxmox 4.4 or even 5.0. (a dokku host in Romania too)

I'm betting long on this host.

All this is new kernel https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd , is openvz but you can send a message with your needs and i am glad to make a personal offer. Also is ssd raid 10.

• I think this is the only hostsolution thread with no one complaining. Good for you.

Thanked by 2netomx Clouvider
  • Signed up for two OpenVZ specials, one was a problem from the get go, cancelled but the second has been solid. Very good stuff from Marius!

• williewillie Member
    edited July 2017

I have the notorious storage plan. It had crappy network and iops at first but these got fixed after a while. The disk space also shrank at one point, so I opened a ticket and it got fixed within a few hours (ticket wasn't answered til a a day or two later though). I like Cociu's presence and openness here and I like his funny English.

I think part of the idea of low end services is you accept various types of weirdness in exchange for affordability and flexibility compared with using something like AWS. So people who buy LET plans should take it on themselves to know what they are getting, by either researching the host before buying, or going in aware that they are rolling dice. So except for the initial snags which frankly didn't surprise me, I'm happy with the plan so far.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • cociucociu Member
    edited July 2017

yokowasis said: I think this is the only hostsolution thread with no one complaining. Good for you.

also if you take a look to views of this thread you will see LET need some drama before quality ... or good words. When one is faill have comments eaven from people who in his life have not test a vps but is make the smart guy ....

Try to make a effort and search more and i am sure you will find some more threads withowt complain ...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@yokowasis said:
    I think this is the only hostsolution thread with no one complaining. Good for you.

It pays off to fix problems :)

• defaultdefault Veteran

HostSolutions is a nice hosting, not very good, not the best, but nice.

• NANONANO Member

@DigitalJosee said:
    Cociu took around 1 month to provide my 1TB VPS, but it's rock solid. No problem so far, this wait time really worth it.

How many months free Cociu gave you because of the problem?

• bsdguybsdguy Member

@NANO said:

@DigitalJosee said:
    Cociu took around 1 month to provide my 1TB VPS, but it's rock solid. No problem so far, this wait time really worth it.

How many months free Cociu gave you because of the problem?

That's a tightly kept secret only those few of us know who have read the announcements spread all over the place -> 3 months.

• NANONANO Member

I got only 1 month, that is why Im asking. I will wait for @DigitalJosee reply.

• bsdguybsdguy Member

Possibly the 3 free months are only for those who were on the few cursed nodes (with a long disavailability).
    I seem to remember that for other customers (with less problems experienced) 1 free month was offered.