Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions.ro - Your opinion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions.ro - Your opinion

comebackcomeback Member

Hello,

I would like to order a VPS from onetsolutions.ro.

I know there were problems a couple of weeks ago.

What do you think about hostsolutions.ro now?

Thank you for your help

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Last I heard there are still problems with their node(s), im sure you'll soon see a flood below.

Thanked by 1comeback
  • aebaaeba Member

I did have some trouble a few days ago, but I am planning on keep using their service. Storage is cheap, and it works well, at least the node I am currently on does.

I've used their other vps too (the one at his signature), and everything was good, response on technical issues were fast... really fast on some occasions (< 5 min I remember)

I just had this one incident where I waited for weeks for a ticket reply, just to see it closed. I wasn't too happy about that, but cociu solved the whole issue for me real quick after he saw my thread, so, just make sure to message him in some rare cases when the tickets are not replied.

Thanked by 1comeback
  • Storage line is bad, shrink space.

But they bulletproft host for copyright material.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

Well, I got one of their 4core 4gb 400gb offer fee months ago.
    Everything was fine for me and with that price, I am absolutely happy for what I have.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member

Clouvider said: Last I heard there are still problems with their node(s), im sure you'll soon see a flood below.

finnaly all ok , all vps is running and the affected customers was all compensates with +3 month for free.

• Thank you for your answers.

@cociu said:

Clouvider said: Last I heard there are still problems with their node(s), im sure you'll soon see a flood below.

finnaly all ok , all vps is running and the affected customers was all compensates with +3 month for free.

I'll trust you and commnade a VPS.

• cociucociu Member

comeback said: I'll trust you and commnade a VPS.

you have 5 days money back guarantee any way if you dont like it. Also thanks for trus us.

• @cociu said:

w00t ? still offline, for 6 weeks approximately now

Login to vel8 Host failed.

• cociucociu Member

l0rdenn0n said: w00t ? still offline, for 6 weeks approximately now

In this moment we do have 5 different tikets but no one with this problem. Please pm with your email because here is something rare i have doable check personaly if all storage was provided and was.

• @cociu said:

comeback said: I'll trust you and commnade a VPS.

you have 5 days money back guarantee any way if you dont like it. Also thanks for trus us.

I have ordered (Order Number: 1359377812) and pay for one year.

I'll have a few days to have my vps, and start playing with :-)

• LeonnLeonn Member

I thought their product is not so bad at their price. However, if you expect more,you must be disappointed. My 1TB works well since I bought at March.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member

Leonn said: 1TB works well since I bought at March.

was only 2 nedes affected. Lucky for you you have been in another one.

• @cociu said:

l0rdenn0n said: w00t ? still offline, for 6 weeks approximately now

In this moment we do have 5 different tikets but no one with this problem. Please pm with your email because here is something rare i have doable check personaly if all storage was provided and was.

All clear now. Thanks to cociu

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2017

@cociu is the cute little polandball with broken english we all wanted to have for a pet.. thats how I imagine him based on what Ive seen in LET forums.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • My 1TB storage VPS was reprovisioned on a fresh node after the neverending fsck issue.
    No word on dataloss yet. (but it was just 500G of TV shows linux ISOs that I'd already watchedmounted and needed to stash away somewhere.
    I'm relieved that the fsck semi-cured my hoarding. lol

Network is good for the price. 150mbit at all times. 250mbit most times.

I've used 5TB monthly outgoing without any complaints from management.

Also, they now send out email notifications on Node reboots and maintenance. (this was missing until now, and was sorely needed)

I'd say @cociu is learning the hard-learned lessons now.

As always, you need 2 geo-separated copies of REALLY important data.

Nature is unpredictable.

Thanked by 2comeback cociu
  • I received my vps, I will play with

• Cociu took around 1 month to provide my 1TB VPS, but it's rock solid. No problem so far, this wait time really worth it.

Thanked by 2comeback cociu
  • maldoviamaldovia Member
    edited July 2017

vimalware said: As always, you need 2 geo-separated copies of REALLY important data.

Nature is unpredictable.

$4/mo OVZ VPS in Romania with outdated kernel...

REALLY important data

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thanked by 2vimalware Tom
  • @maldovia said:

REALLY important data

What is the problem with the kernel?

• @comeback said:

@maldovia said:

REALLY important data

It is old, and EOL

• maldovia said: It is old, and EOL

wonder what version

• r0xzr0xz Member

Not worth it.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@cociu said:

Great news! :)

• lionlion Member

@ethancedrik said:
    wonder what version

2.6.32-48-pve #1 SMP Fri Dec 23 10:22:54 CET 2016

• bsdguybsdguy Member

Many long term business and industry systems run on 2.6, too (particularly on 2.6.32).

ubuntu version xyz is not the metronom of the universe.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

@lion said:

@ethancedrik said:
    wonder what version

2.6.32-48-pve #1 SMP Fri Dec 23 10:22:54 CET 2016

@maldovia said:

@comeback said:

@maldovia said:

REALLY important data

It is old, and EOL

It's only EOL upstream. OpenVZ uses a RHEL kernel, which continues to be supported.

Thanked by 1aeba
  • lionlion Member

@bsdguy said:
    Many long term business and industry systems run on 2.6, too (particularly on 2.6.32).

>

It's funny how hard you try to defend cociu

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • cociucociu Member
    edited July 2017

lion said: It's funny how hard you try to defend cociu

its one of our client (we can told also a virtual friend) for +4 years now , also hi have buy from hostsolutions.ro when we had less 500 clients. Hi past with us good/bad periods and is know we work hard to remediate any of our faills. Also is a verry realistic client and is know the service potential for what hi pay. I personaly like him because is a verry fidel one no matter what have been happened , true maybe somethimes was pissed or feel bad but finnaly here is with us. And i can mention much more from this forum. Interesting one thing , 99% clients who have blame us was ciness guys or clients who had only storage plan buyed wich is not relative for nothing. I have asumed i have faill with the first offer in storage but this not meen we have faill in all this years in all our services. Right now all our clients i hope is content , including storage plans , and yes i will still sell this and more i am totaly focused to offer verry atractive plans in storage in near future.

Edit : you cannot imagine how many message i recived in private +skype when we have been blamed here , message of support and encourage to continue our job . I will give you a true exemple , i am nothing compared with OVH for exemple and take a look here : https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/119420/what-did-ovh-learn-from-24-hour-outage-water-and-servers-do-not-mix

eaven the big ones have his faill .

Edit : Do not think @bsdguy have only good words about Hostsolutions.ro , had many time when i have been averted about bad quality from him , about too cheap price , etc etc. but finnaly is a good person who give us many inspiration and i can tell many help too.

Edit : also @vimalware can confirm too , is a older client too , can confirm we had the same history , bad/good period but we are still here and still have some services with us, eaven with the bad experience of storage plan ... Alo many more , but i will not stay here to mention each of them because i am not obligated and more have people who want to be invisible.

Thanked by 2vimalware flex
  • bsdguybsdguy Member

@lion said:

@bsdguy said:

>

It's funny how hard you try to defend cociu

Uhum. I find it rather funny how some here turn "2.6 kernels are still used widely" into "He's supporting cociu!!!".

My remark was nothing to do with cociu. I would haven written the same remark regarding any other provider, too, particularly in the context of cheap ovz VPS.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • My first product with @cociu was a 4Euro/m 2GB kvm-hdd I 'found' in his WHMCS that I ordered after confirming via PM. (this was early 2015 when the price was too tempting to resist for an exotic location. )

It had uptime issues though(reboots) , but cociu was very generous with service credits.
    (reboots possibly due to the host node kernel from proxmox 3.x, I imagine. )

I eventually terminated that KVM since It was idling and bought one of the famous 6eur/qtr Ovz-hdd that was @cociu's signature product.

This ovz did everything I asked it to without any complaints. (occasional public torrent)
    support sorted out mistakes of mine like making manual payments in addition to automated paypal subscription payments, etc.

I was happy with the service.

The storage ovz-HDD was the first product I had issues with on a technical basis, due to that impossible fsck.

I'm waiting for the launch of 2GB KVM-SSD on proxmox 4.4 or even 5.0. (a dokku host in Romania too)

I'm betting long on this host.