Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year, Unmanaged VPS, Very Dependable!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year, Unmanaged VPS, Very Dependable!

ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

Big Savings on Virtual Private Servers, exclusive to LET: 65% off all VPS web hosting plans (Good for all billing cycles), offer ends soon so act fast! Use Discount Code: 65offLET

Great Service, Fast Service, Dependable Service, Give Forward Web hosting a try (All VPS Servers come with a 7 day money back guarantee). “With Speed, security and redundancy in mind, Forward Web servers are strategically located in Dallas, TX, connected to a network that is built for enterprise, yet priced for the small business.”

Use Discount Code: 65offLET

FGG VPS 256MB - OpenVZ
  • 256MB of RAM
  • Equal Share CPU
  • 15GB Raid 10 protected disk space
  • 500 GB of Bandwidth - (1000Mbit)
  • One Dedicated Ip Address

only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year (with discount code: 65offLET)

Click Here to Sign-Up

*Rates after initial term are $2.95 per month or $29.95 per year

Our servers are built using enterprise grade hardware (built for 24/7 use). We take your website serious, therefore we take our server hardware and network serious. Our Servers are centrally located in Dallas, TX inside of the Data-bank building.

Comments

• Alot of your links to your whmcs from your main page appear to be broken. For instance, I selected 1000 business cards and was ushered into configuring my cPanel.

• AidanAidan Member

FernGullyGraphics said: network that is built for enterprise, yet priced for the small business.

That's a nice slogan.

I, personally (of course), came up with "Don't be too evil"

• ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

@eastonch said:
    Alot of your links to your whmcs from your main page appear to be broken. For instance, I selected 1000 business cards and was ushered into configuring my cPanel.

Thank you for pointing this out, we recently updated our website (a couple days ago) and it looks like a few link under print services section were incorrectly redirecting to the set-up shared web hosting pages. We have no corrected the issue. I dont think there are any others, however if you come across any additional errors, please let us know.

edited July 2017

Nice try there buddy :-) I take it you guys get a lot of summer/kiddie hosts around here? For the record (just encase anyone mis-interprets your post), we have been in business since 2012.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

FernGullyGraphics said: Nice try there buddy :-) I take it you guys get a lot of summer/kiddie hosts around here? For the record (just encase anyone mis-interprets your post), we have been in business since 2012.

I just wonder how you can stay in business when you charge that a price like that.

@CConner said:

FernGullyGraphics said: Nice try there buddy :-) I take it you guys get a lot of summer/kiddie hosts around here? For the record (just encase anyone mis-interprets your post), we have been in business since 2012.

I just wonder how you can stay in business when you charge that a price like that.

You have to keep in mind we offer a variety of services. If we were only offering the budget VPS you see advertised in this ad, you would definitely have a point, however that is not the case.