Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostodo is ignoring me, How do i ask for my affiliate money ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostodo is ignoring me, How do i ask for my affiliate money ?

2»

Comments

• @MikeA said:
    Maybe you should add ExtraVM to your site, affiliates are almost always paid out within 15 minutes.. :~)

I don't care much about affiliates and I have 8000 PV a day, but do you offer trial VM?

• YinGCYinGC Member

The same method as you cheat your blog-viewers

• gongyigongyi Member

in this post , http://www.hostloc.com/thread-375364-1-1.html

someone named "余晖脉脉" advise people to say "The same method as you cheat your blog-viewers" , so there will be more as the same reply.

funny, very funny

Thanked by 2netomx JasonM
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@hostdare said:
    some hosts do not run affiliate program seriously , it is just used as default system . Promote the hosts who pay on time :)

I pay generously, and have been known to increase percentage for top affiliates. Mutual success is key! <3

• gei wo da

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • gongyigongyi Member
    edited July 2017

as he says that due to family issues and his staff does not have access to process paypal payments.

i have got the money , thanks guys !

Thanked by 1netomx
  • even if he "do" cheating. That's not the point. The point is the provider gone awol for him. The provider could just say, "hey, you are cheating, go fuck yourself". But no, the provider ignoring him and keep silent instead. I think the provider doesn't have the money to pay him.

• WSSWSS Member

Everyone in this thread needs to be added to FraudRecord.

Wait- FUCK!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • wxcszhwxcszh Member
    edited July 2017

support "The same method as you cheat your blog-viewers".
    The site 'zhujiceping.com' and this guy gongyi ia a real affman.
    Anyone who can offer higher rate affiliate, gongyi will post more articles about your vps no matter how good or bad it is. Just post more more more articles. When someone questions him, he pretends to be innocent and doesn't understand.

In other site 'hostloc.com', gongyi likes a street mouse everyone shouting.
    You can search 'gongyi' in "http://www.hostloc.com/search.php". Look at the result directly. >>

Maybe you can see something from these 2 posts.
    http://www.hostloc.com/thread-375364-1-1.html
    http://www.hostloc.com/thread-375426-1-1.html
    Looks like a lot of people do not like gongyi.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited July 2017

@WSS said:
    Everyone in this thread needs to be added to FraudRecord.

Wait- FUCK!

I'm gonna add myself so i can benefit from the savings.

Thanked by 3netomx William WSS

So he cheats by shilling for brands on his personal website? There's a special place on my... top affiliate list for people like that.

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

Credibility of bankruptcy behavior.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Might be a good idea to ask a mod to get involved and tell the owner that he has to make a statement or get banned from the forum. If you continue doing it like you are doing now, I fear you are going to wait an eternity.

@Pzea said:
    Credibility of bankruptcy behavior.

Okay? Lol

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

I feel like neither side of the dispute is behaving honourably here.

EDIT: Assuming the claims made are true, of course.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

I also run generous and timely payment affiliate system . All affiliates are welcome to join the system :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

excellent, jet another thread that makes LET a credible support desk option.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

lowendtalk-supportdesk.com

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2017

@AnthonySmith said:

LET is indeed a better support desk. without LET I don't think case like PIOHOST can be solved. This guy is ignored, I don't think a guy who ignored his client deserve a provider tag. @ishaq which used to be admin in LET is stripped of his Provider tag FFS for ignoring customer. I think @hassan should be treated the same. Well, @jarland ? can you somehow summon him somehow. After PIOHOST get resolved, LET Community need a new Drama.

• Without LET, how can clients threat you to destroy your reputation? LET is just the best place to force the provider to do something. :)

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

ishaq is a provider still but not a admin now .

• JonesJones Member
    edited July 2017

@rustyhalo said:

@gongyi said:

@overclock said:
    The same method as you cheat your blog-viewers

wtf ?

https://www.zhujiceping.com/?s=hostodo

"cheat your blog-viewers" as you said , point out the details please !

Seriously, most people in LET have not read your Chinese affiliate blog. But if they do, "cheat your blog-viewers" won't be too harsh on you.

You constantly gave incorrect information. Like saying that OpenVZ VPS allows users to manually upgrade kernel. Just to lure people in purchasing a 11$/year VPS with high affiliate rate.

Also, every time you labeled a provider as "DMCA ignored", I double checked it and thats generally NOT the case.

If I have one dollar for every mistake made in your blog, i'd have my own $315.45 ready to pay out.

Quite precise description, you express a lot of people's views,@rustyhalo Good man!

• LESLES Member

Can remember (another provider) one time it took 6 months and tons of tickets (most were gracefully ignored and closed) to get (account) credited
    Sometimes it need some time :o

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2017

jarland said: Okay? Lol

Not paying invoices in EU generally means you can force the company into either paying or close them down - affiliate payments are nothing else than an invoice ultimately.

The assumption is you cannot pay, thus you are bankrupt, thus the company is struck down and legal processing to wind it up starts.

Regardless what OP tells users, if they keep the VPS for whatever reason and the money is added to the account there is not much reason to not pay out and especially not just doing nothing.

Thanked by 1jar
  • 36062023606202 Member
    edited July 2017

rustyhalo said: Seriously, most people in LET have not read your Chinese affiliate blog. But if they do, "cheat your blog-viewers" won't be too harsh on you.

You constantly gave incorrect information. Like saying that OpenVZ VPS allows users to manually upgrade kernel. Just to lure people in purchasing a 11$/year VPS with high affiliate rate.

Also, every time you labeled a provider as "DMCA ignored", I double checked it and thats generally NOT the case.

If I have one dollar for every mistake made in your blog, i'd have my own $315.45 ready to pay out.

Poor affiliates... I am sure that guy brings in a lot of customers who open a lot of tickets because things are not as expected. Providers and customers lose, OP wins. Great stuff.

Thanked by 2Yura AnthonySmith
    edited July 2017

@yokowasis said:

@AnthonySmith said:

LET is indeed a better support desk. without LET I don't think case like PIOHOST can be solved. This guy is ignored, I don't think a guy who ignored his client deserve a provider tag. @ishaq which used to be admin in LET is stripped of his Provider tag FFS for ignoring customer. I think @hassan should be treated the same. Well, @jarland ? can you somehow summon him somehow. After PIOHOST get resolved, LET Community need a new Drama.

Yes, I will definitely take action on the host for resolving the problem:

@gongyi said:
    as he says that due to family issues and his staff does not have access to process paypal payments.

Which brings me to why threads like the Piohost one get closed, and why this one could be next. People don't read the thread and repeatedly tag me and demand that I take action ;)

Better if people just stop tagging me and asking me to give providers a slap on the wrist every time they do something you don't like. If they scam you then let me know. But please read full threads to see if it's resolved first. Because if it is, I'm not going to do anything to anyone.

Thanked by 2isalem AnthonySmith
  • EdmondEdmond Member

@gongyi said:

Oh good. Maybe you should just find some other host they'll pay you quickly instead... Would be nice if commissions were paid automatically with paypal instead.