Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year, Unmanaged VPS, Very Dependable!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year, Unmanaged VPS, Very Dependable!

ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Provider

Big Savings on Virtual Private Servers, exclusive to LET: 65% off all VPS web hosting plans (Good for all billing cycles), offer ends soon so act fast! Use Discount Code: 65offLET

Great Service, Fast Service, Dependable Service, Give Forward Web hosting a try (All VPS Servers come with a 7 day money back guarantee). “With Speed, security and redundancy in mind, Forward Web servers are strategically located in Dallas, TX, connected to a network that is built for enterprise, yet priced for the small business.”

Use Discount Code: 65offLET

FGG VPS 256MB - OpenVZ
  • 256MB of RAM
  • Equal Share CPU
  • 15GB Raid 10 protected disk space
  • 500 GB of Bandwidth - (1000Mbit)
  • One Dedicated Ip Address

only $1.03 for your first month or $10.48 for your first year (with discount code: 65offLET)

Click Here to Sign-Up

*Rates after initial term are $2.95 per month or $29.95 per year

Our servers are built using enterprise grade hardware (built for 24/7 use). We take your website serious, therefore we take our server hardware and network serious. Our Servers are centrally located in Dallas, TX inside of the Data-bank building.

B) Looking for an awesome VPS offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Comments

• Alot of your links to your whmcs from your main page appear to be broken. For instance, I selected 1000 business cards and was ushered into configuring my cPanel.

Security Consultant

• CConnerCConner Member, Provider
    Thanked by 1Aidan

GameDash, an AIO solution uniting billing, support & game server management platform.
    Visit our website or join our Discord to find out more.

• AidanAidan Member

FernGullyGraphics said: network that is built for enterprise, yet priced for the small business.

That's a nice slogan.

I, personally (of course), came up with "Don't be too evil"

• ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Provider

@eastonch said:
    Alot of your links to your whmcs from your main page appear to be broken. For instance, I selected 1000 business cards and was ushered into configuring my cPanel.

Thank you for pointing this out, we recently updated our website (a couple days ago) and it looks like a few link under print services section were incorrectly redirecting to the set-up shared web hosting pages. We have no corrected the issue. I dont think there are any others, however if you come across any additional errors, please let us know.

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

edited July 2017

Nice try there buddy :-) I take it you guys get a lot of summer/kiddie hosts around here? For the record (just encase anyone mis-interprets your post), we have been in business since 2012.

• CConnerCConner Member, Provider

FernGullyGraphics said: Nice try there buddy :-) I take it you guys get a lot of summer/kiddie hosts around here? For the record (just encase anyone mis-interprets your post), we have been in business since 2012.

I just wonder how you can stay in business when you charge that a price like that.

GameDash, an AIO solution uniting billing, support & game server management platform.
    Visit our website or join our Discord to find out more.

@CConner said:

FernGullyGraphics said: Nice try there buddy :-) I take it you guys get a lot of summer/kiddie hosts around here? For the record (just encase anyone mis-interprets your post), we have been in business since 2012.

I just wonder how you can stay in business when you charge that a price like that.

You have to keep in mind we offer a variety of services. If we were only offering the budget VPS you see advertised in this ad, you would definitely have a point, however that is not the case.