Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stroix Servers | Netherlands Dedicated Servers | 1Gbps | SmartDC | €30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stroix Servers | Netherlands Dedicated Servers | 1Gbps | SmartDC | €30

BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

“Necessity is the mother of invention” and it also happens to be of Stroix. Stroix was conceptualized to fulfill the need of the “the one we’re looking for” type of Dedicated Servers based off Netherlands. Due to the increase in demands for dedicated servers from this region, there has been a bombardment of many hosts providing dedicated servers. From these ever increasing providers, all providing one and the same kind of plans, customers usually are in a fix as to which ones to go for and which ones to leave out. In such a competitive scenario, there actually is less offered by hosts to the customers at the same pricing. So, customers don’t get what is worth their money.

Netherlands Dedicated Servers

Budget Netherlands Servers

• Intel Xeon X3430 (4x2.40GHz) - 4GB DDR3 RAM - 250GB SATA HDD - 25TB Bandwidth - 1Gbps Port - € 31.50/mo

• Intel Xeon X3430 (4x2.40GHz) - 8GB DDR3 RAM - 2x250GB SATA HDD - 25TB Bandwidth - 1Gbps Port - € 35.50/mo

• Intel Xeon X3430 (4x2.40GHz) - 8GB DDR3 RAM - 1TB SATA HDD - 25TB Bandwidth - 1Gbps Port - € 38/mo

Xeon E3 Netherlands Servers

• Intel Xeon E3-1230 (4x3.20GHz) - 4GB DDR3 RAM - 1TB SATA HDD - 25TB Bandwidth - 1Gbps Port - € 42/mo

• Intel Xeon E3-1230 (4x3.20GHz) - 4GB DDR3 RAM - 2TB SATA HDD - 25TB Bandwidth - 1Gbps Port - € 48/mo

• Intel Xeon E3-1230 (4x3.20GHz) - 8GB DDR3 RAM - 1TB SATA HDD - 25TB Bandwidth - 1Gbps Port - € 45/mo

Netherlands Storage Servers

• Intel Xeon X3430 (4x2.40GHz) - 4GB DDR3 RAM - 1TB SATA HDD - 25TB Bandwidth - 1Gbps Port - € 30/mo

• Intel Xeon X3430 (4x2.40GHz) - 8GB DDR3 RAM - 2TB SATA HDD - 25TB Bandwidth - 1Gbps Port - € 36/mo

More configurations are available here: Netherlands Dedicated Server

Whats' included

• 1 IPv4 (more can be ordered)
  • 1Gbps Port
  • 25TB Bandwidth (more can be ordered)
  • Housed in SmartDC Datacenter (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
  • Unlimited OS Reloads
  • Free Hardware Replacement (in case of hardware failure)
  • Free cPanel installation (license has to be acquired externally)

Email Support: image

Pre Sales Inquiry: Support System - All questions regarding sales & support here.

Order Page: Order Products

Comments

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited July 2017

Off topic, but

Username and time this thread was posted go together if you're thinking what I'm thinking.

Nice offer for people wanting servers in the Netherlands, I know there have been some requests for services in that location in the past on here.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

@ethancedrik said:
    Off topic, but

Username and time this thread was posted go together if you're thinking what I'm thinking.

Nice offer for people wanting servers in the Netherlands, I know there have been some requests for services in that location in the past on here.

I'm sorry but I did not get you (I read your comment 5 times, I feel like a moron now xD). Is there any mistake/error from my end ? Please let me know.

EDIT:
    Oh shit! Bwahhaah! 420 Blaze it! I got it now xD
    Its a mere coincidence as for me the time was 1:20AM (GMT +5:30) when I posted it :D

• mowsmows Member

hello Blaze, you don't have any terms site there - no rules? I want to believe!

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

@mows said:
    hello Blaze, you don't have any terms site there - no rules? I want to believe!

They are there on the website. Please scroll down to see.

Terms of Service: https://www.stroix.com/tos/

Acceptable Usage Policy: https://www.stroix.com/aup/

Privacy Policy: https://www.stroix.com/pp/