Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US/RU] VPSlices - OpenVZ Plans - 15% OFF recurring - £2/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US/RU] VPSlices - OpenVZ Plans - 15% OFF recurring - £2/m

VPSlicesVPSlices Member
edited July 2017 in Offers

Hello,

This is Karim from VPSlices LTD, we are fairly a new company, but that doesn't change the fact that we provide quality service and we care about our customers.

Current Plans

All prices incl. VAT and is w/ discounts

• US OVZ 1 - 1 vCore @ 3.5 Ghz, 50 GB SSD, 1 GB DDR4 RAM, 1 IPv4, Unmetered @ 100 Mbps - £2.00/m
  • RU OVZ 1 - 1 vCore @ 3.5 Ghz, 50 GB SSD, 1 GB DDR4 RAM, 1 IPv4, Unmetered @ 100 Mbps - £3.30/m
  • US OVZ 2 - 2 vCore @ 3.5 Ghz, 100 GB SSD, 3 GB DDR4 RAM, 1 IPv4, Unmetered @ 250 Mbps - £3.90/m

We have higher specification plans just visit https://vpslices.com and choose whatever plan you like.

FREE extra 1 IPv4 with any of our US products, open a support ticket after ordering to get it. Limited time offer.

Use coupon code LETOFFER for 15% OFF lifetime recurring discount in any plan.

30 OFF recurring discount on US OVZ 3, check it out.

What we provide with each VPS

• Semi Managed: Our techs will help you with managing your VM.
  • DDoS Protection: We offer free 50 Gbps DDoS protection with our USA plans.
  • DMCA Ignore: Don't want to get troubles with DMCA? Use our Russia servers.
  • 30 Minutes Support: We usually reply to tickets within 30 minutes.
  • Instant Deploy: Just order and get the VM running in seconds.
  • Clean IPv4: All of the IPs provided with our service is clean and isn't listed anywhere.
  • Extra IPv4: We offer extra IPv4 addresses for £1.25 per IP, up to 5 IP addresses per VM.
  • rDNS: We will change the reverse DNS for your IP to whatever you like for free.
  • Extra Mile!: We will go the extra mile to assist you, always!
  • Love: We love our customers, hugs and kisses can be requested via live chat.

We accept:

• PayPal
  • Skrill
  • Bitcoin
  • 2CheckOut
  • Payza
  • PerfectMoney
  • WebMoney

We refund any unsatisfied client on request within 7 days of the first invoice, please read the refund policy in ToS for more information

Legal Documents:

Looking for a custom quote or having a question about something? Contact us!

Thank you!

Comments

• IPV6?

• @tenpera said:
    IPV6?

Not available unfortunately, we're considering adding it soon though.

• Rules:

List the final price after any discounts/coupons. Just the discount percentage is not enough.

• @teamacc said:
    Rules:

List the final price after any discounts/coupons. Just the discount percentage is not enough.

The prices are under the $7 rule, therefore I don't need to update the prices with any discounts. Thanks anyways.

• @VPSlices said:

@teamacc said:
    Rules:

The prices are under the $7 rule, therefore I don't need to update the prices with any discounts. Thanks anyways.

I'm quite literally quoting the rules for selling on LET: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91406/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk/p1

• @teamacc I believe I read that like couple of times already, maybe I somehow misunderstood this rule, anyways I'll calculate the discounted prices and update the plans if that's necessary.

• aebaaeba Member

Where is your DC located?

• VPSlicesVPSlices Member
    edited July 2017

@aeba said:
    Where is your DC located?

Our datacenter for Russia location is Mir Telematiki Ltd located at Moscow, Russia.
    Our datacenter for US location is Choopa LLC located at New Jersey, United States

• @VPSlices Choopa has ipv6, why not you?

• @tenpera said:
    @VPSlices Choopa has ipv6, why not you?

We will request the ranges and add it in SolusVM, that'd be soon though.

• @VPSlices make it $2.00/m, I'll try one.

• @tenpara It's just $2.5 for US OVZ 1, though contact us via live chat and we'll sort it out for you. :)

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited July 2017

@VPSlices http://i.imgur.com/lAFc8zO.png the Username field looks like vertical bar, I tried submitting new order twice before realized it's a field.
    You are missing some classes in HTML col-md-2 for label and col-md-9 for input.

Also it looks like logging via actual username is not working and I need to use e-mail address :-D

• VPSlicesVPSlices Member
    edited July 2017

@jabjab Oh thanks. I'll see what I can do about it.

I believe it's fixed now, it was some sort of plugin that allows users login with their username instead of email, but since it's faulty I disabled it. :)

• plusinplusin Member
    edited October 2018

7 days without service :(