Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocketrix.com - 2017's Summer Sale! (Limited Stock) - (15$/YR) and more - Its so HOT inside! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rocketrix.com - 2017's Summer Sale! (Limited Stock) - (15$/YR) and more - Its so HOT inside!

2»

Comments

• Oh hi, welcome back @wss

Thanked by 1WSS
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Rocketrix said: We are trying to offer a low priced service at this offer, and we didnt hide that we are running on raid 0, raid 0 isnt illegal to be shame from?

My thoughts exactly. Lowendtalk is about lowend offers and everyone is free to choose this offer or another. And let's be honest: We have no idea what RAID configurations other providers run. Especially those who get a bunch of OVH and Hetzner servers for 50 USD per month and start offering "Premium VPS" with "Premium Bandwith" and "24/7 Premium Support". @Rocketrix is being very honest here.

Thanked by 1Rocketrix
  • @brueggus said:

Rocketrix said: We are trying to offer a low priced service at this offer, and we didnt hide that we are running on raid 0, raid 0 isnt illegal to be shame from?

My thoughts exactly. Lowendtalk is about lowend offers and everyone is free to choose this offer or another. And let's be honest: We have no idea what RAID configurations other providers run. Especially those who get a bunch of OVH and Hetzner servers for 50 USD per month and start offering "Premium VPS" with "Premium Bandwith" and "24/7 Premium Support". @Rocketrix is being very honest here.

And as a promise even the Raid issue will be resolved on all of our future nodes, And there will be another huge offer soon with Raid 10 :)

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

I'm a big fan of Raid -1. A regular old drive, striped (ahem RAID0) with a ram disk

But seriously, RAID0? If you know what's good for you, proceed to the next offer. +1 to @Rocketrix for being honest though.

• I can't find any German location for the special plan and only Canada is available.

• RocketrixRocketrix Member
    edited July 2017

@Greyhound said:
    I can't find any German location for the special plan and only Canada is available.

I've checked for you and no VPses from Germany left for this offer.

• @Rocketrix said:

Is that able to open one more slot in Germany?

• hqinhqin Member

I bought one ,which location is Canada, but it have down over 3 days,but no response from ticket ,and also i have PM the seller @Rocketrix,no response too.

any explain?!

• I bought their VPS, but have been "pening" state. I submitted their ticket, but did not get a reply.