Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subnetlabs is awesome (My personal review)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Subnetlabs is awesome (My personal review)

I have been using Subnetlabs for about a year, and have a few orders with them. Today I decide to share my personal reviews about subnetlabs to help other people in their decision making, also because I think it is fair for them. They deserve the good comments for what they are doing.

Over the past 1 years, I have seen only 1 down time that lasted for about 15 minutes. I opened a support ticket immediately (I was notified about the service problem since I used a monitoring service), and they sent me the announcement page, which write the node was being rebooted to apply some changes.

Their support is very fast in the time frame from about 6PM to 8-10AM (next day), GMT +7 timezone.

That is it, my personal simple review. I have multiple services with multiple VPS providers here in LET and LEB, but only subnetlabs have given me nearly trouble-free service, at least over the past 1 year of using them. I wanted to order more servers at different IP ranges (For SEO requirements), but unfortunately they currently have only the range a.b.. (a and b is a fix number)

Comments

• ThracianDogThracianDog Member
    edited July 2017

@Awmusic12635, well done. I have a couple of VMs with them and they've been top notch.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Purchased a resource pool recently with them and I'm extremely pleased with how flawlessly everything works. Even adjusting resources on a running vps works without a hitch.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Thank you all for the kind words. I am happy to hear that you are happy with our services. We put a lot of work into making sure that we provide a quality service. If there is anything we can ever do to improve your time with us please do let us know.

-Alex

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

MultiStars said: They deserve the good comments for what they are doing.

Indeed, they do. They're one of the few providers I never had to open a ticket with as their services worked flawlessly for me so far.

Awmusic12635 said: If there is anything we can ever do to improve your time with us please do let us know.

Would love to see IPv6 in New York and maybe a location in Europe.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

I am having a very good experience with them too.
    I've a VPS that I use for secondary DNS but it is always up and snappy. I remember one outage only of about 15 minutes in almost 1 year of service.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • It would be better if you can add Impactvps in the title.

On topic : I started using their services at the end of 2015 and same as others, excellent service and support. No complaints whatsoever. Great job Alex.

Thanked by 2Awmusic12635 klikli
  • PwnerPwner Member
    edited July 2017

What the heck is a featured thread and why this is the top weighted thread in LET?

Edit: Also, why is this marked as an announcement?

Thanked by 117brownj

Pwner said: What the heck is a featured thread and why this is the top weighted thread in LET?

I'm not sure, but I can't say I mind ;)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I don't know why this was announced...I de-announced it.

• PwnerPwner Member

@raindog308 said:

In before someone bribed @jarland for "Premium/Corporate threads".

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • YuraYura Member

Fame is so short-lived. :(

Lesson learned: pay $7 to @raindog308 next time!

Thanked by 2raindog308 WSS
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

Oh sorry, probably should have made a staff thread. I'm trying something new, featuring a thread at random based on popularity. This is oddly popular, despite few replies.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • dwtbfdwtbf Member

@jarland said:

@raindog308 said:

Oh sorry, probably should have made a staff thread. I'm trying something new, featuring a thread at random based on popularity. This is oddly popular, despite few replies.

so that means @nekki can make a post swearing and we can refresh constantly
    To make it popular?

Thanked by 2jar WSS
  • @Awmusic12635 said:

Pwner said: What the heck is a featured thread and why this is the top weighted thread in LET?

I'm not sure, but I can't say I mind ;)

Come on, tell the truth, how much did you pay Jarland?

TheOnlyDK said: Come on, tell the truth, how much did you pay Jarland?

$1 per click.

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited July 2017

@Awmusic12635 said:

$1 per click.

Get your wallet ready, I'm about to start clicking. @jarland remember to share 10% with me

TheOnlyDK said: Get your wallet ready, I'm about to start clicking. @jarland remember to share 10% with me

ugh oh

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Can vouch, very happy with services. Storage KVM was a bit shaky this past month or so, but other services have been great.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • He's the best guy I have seen. One of the two providers I would recommend to anyone, the other one being Hetzner.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Awmusic12635 said:

$1 per click.

>
    Wasn't it Redbull? :P

• klikliklikli Member

Agreed :) Absolutely love their service, except, perhaps, they are still using OpenVZ?

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • @MultiStars said:
    Today I decide to share my personal reviews about subnetlabs to help other people in their decision making, also because I think it is fair for them.

Do you regret your decision by now? :'(

• their domain prices are far too expensive and their homepage full of captchas. Whoever would recommend such anti-feature-ridden providers ? You must be joking ! :#

• henixhenix Member
    edited September 2021

And for that you felt the need to bump a 4y/o thread. gj, necro!

Thanked by 2skorous dystopia

I don’t even offer services anymore so maybe they are thinking of someone else.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2021

@Awmusic12635 said: I don’t even offer services anymore so maybe they are thinking of someone else.

But when you did offer services you did a fantastic job.
    Good to see that you are still lurking here at LET.

• friendhostingfriendhosting Member, Patron Provider

When an administrator finds a hosting provider that suits him, it's always good. Congratulations.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@friendhosting said:
    When an administrator finds a hosting provider that suits him, it's always good. Congratulations.

@angstrom and I would like to congratulate you on your first post too.

Thanked by 1angstrom