Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Support Chat
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Live Support Chat

JeromeJerome Member
edited July 2017 in General

Good Morning,

it is time for great offer for all the loyal LowEndTalk members.

We have one of the best self hosted Live Support Chat Software (native iOS and Android App available as well) and want to give you a special discount. Every website that sells items, services and/or offer support will need a Live Support Chat to help and answer questions quickly. Emails and phones are just outdated.

https://jakweb.ch/live-chat-3

We offer a one time payment with lifetime access to updates plus 3 Month premium support on each license.

For the first 20 LowEndTalk members we offer a whopping 25% discount!
Coupon code: lowendtalk

Have a great day
Jérôme

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

$99 hell no.

There are planty free selfhosted chats and many in codecanyon for $10-$20.

• DiggDigitalDiggDigital Member, Host Rep

Tawk gives you free services and very good system.

• JeromeJerome Member

@WHT said:
    $99 hell no.

There are planty free selfhosted chats and many in codecanyon for $10-$20.

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of that but quality, reliability and features are not free. We have 100's of customers told us the same, they have tried our solution and never looked back again.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

This is lowendtalk. People expect the Mona lisa for $7. Just saying.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

If you really want it to kick-start, just offer it at $12/yr or $1/mo something like that. Lower pricing (penetrative pricing) is what you require at the moment because of the competition (tawk.to, intercom.io, zendesk, etc)

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Just install Rocket.Chat for free and save 99$ ;)

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • JeromeJerome Member

@k0nsl said:

Good one, we tried, but you need a dedicated VPS to run it. We had a good server (not a cheap one) and so many lags and interruptions, not reliable for businesses.

Thanked by 1fLoo
  • fLoofLoo Member

@Jerome said:

@k0nsl said:

Good one, we tried, but you need a dedicated VPS to run it. We had a good server (not a cheap one) and so many lags and interruptions, not reliable for businesses.

Then you actually failed. I'm running a RC in our company (size ~ 1000 people) without any problems at all.

Thanked by 2dwtbf sarah
  • k0nslk0nsl Member

That is strange. I have managed to run it on 1GiB mem and old CPU with no issues to speak about -- though, that was just with 100̣+ active users and using it as a chat platform (alternative to Slack). Alas, when using it strictly for live chat purposes I think it would be even less demanding on system resources. I would still dedicate more memory to RC just to be on the safe side, but as for the requirement of a VPS? So what? They come incredibly cheap these days.

What language is the base app coded in?

At any rate, good luck.

@Jerome said:

@k0nsl said:

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • k0nsl said: What language is the base app coded in?

Rocket.chat? It's built with Meteor, a javascript platform.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Tawk.to is amazing, there are no restrictions and it only shows a tiny "powered by Tawk.to" text in the bottom of the window. I think you should redo your pricing a bit.

• Using https://livehelperchat.com never look back why pay $99 while get it for free :P

• AidanAidan Member

You couldn't get rocket.chat to work, yet you expect us to buy your software..?

• k0nslk0nsl Member
    edited July 2017

Yeah...that is just exactly what I wanted to know and clearly wasn’t something I already knew. Not at all.

Sigh.

[EDIT: to be clear -- I was asking him what his application (the so-called ‘base application’) was coded in and not Rocket.Chat. I thought it would be obvious that if I had run Rocket.Chat that I would know what it was written in...)

@r00t4bl3 said:

k0nsl said: What language is the base app coded in?

Rocket.chat? It's built with Meteor, a javascript platform.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • I don't know that we can post offer without provider tag and on general forum. I must have missed the announcement.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

And no provider tag. Was that pre-approved by the staff :)?

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • Screw this product. All hail Drift and Intercom!

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • dwtbfdwtbf Member

So, you're giving us the exact same as rocket chat but expecting us to pay? If you couldn't get rocket chat working I'm more worried about your product security than anything else...

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Holy sh*t. That owl scared the hell out of me.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

rivermigue said: Holy sh*t. That owl scared the hell out of me.

Topkek

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@dwtbf said:
    So, you're giving us the exact same as rocket chat but expecting us to pay? If you couldn't get rocket chat working I'm more worried about your product security than anything else...

Rocket.Chat is far superior.

• CoreyCorey Member

No integrations, steep price tag for no integrations.

• sarahsarah Member

@doghouch said:
    Screw this product. All hail Drift and Intercom!

Intercom is insanely expensive no? Like 60 bucks a month?

• @sarah said:

@doghouch said:

Yeah, but it's definitely better than the OP's product.

• @doghouch said:

@sarah said:

@doghouch said:

Yeah we were paying over $180 a month for intercom (they charge per user), then I found http://crisp.chat and get more features and pay less, wouldn't change it for the world.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@Licensecart said:

@doghouch said:

@sarah said:

@doghouch said:

Yeah we were paying over $180 a month for intercom (they charge per user), then I found http://crisp.chat and get more features and pay less, wouldn't change it for the world.

On nixstats we also use crisp. I was going to try intercom at first but never felt comfortable with the per user pricing. Crisp has a free package but the paid package is worth the money, it's very customisable and they even support video and voice calls now.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • @vfuse said:

@Licensecart said:

@doghouch said:

@sarah said:

@doghouch said:

On nixstats we also use crisp. I was going to try intercom at first but never felt comfortable with the per user pricing. Crisp has a free package but the paid package is worth the money, it's very customisable and they even support video and voice calls now.

Quite I was disappointed that I never found them earlier.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Jerome said: it is time for great offer for all the loyal LowEndTalk members.

Did you ask permission to post an offer from @Jarland or a LET staff, without the provider tag and in a price far beyond from LET rules? You are not a new member and if you don't have that permission, you should know better...

• YuraYura Member

I thought all works by Jerome K Jerome are in public domain. Pass.

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • JeromeJerome Member

For all users here thinking our service is too expensive or do not want have a self hosted live support chat we have now made our cloud chat solution public.

https://livecloudchat.com

Have a great day.