Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using unlimited google drive bought from ebay? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using unlimited google drive bought from ebay?

Comments

• kendidkendid Veteran

Plus the 1 TB OneDrive and Office 365 is a definite bonus!

• @NANO said:
    Removing the coupon in about 1-2 hours, last call.

Please more one chance! :D

• NANONANO Member

@mtsbatalha said:

@NANO said:
    Removing the coupon in about 1-2 hours, last call.

Please more one chance! :D

Coupon is OFF already, but send me a message and maybe we can do something. No promises.

• Got one with the coupon when it lasted, @NANO was happy to extend it as I had some payment issues. Overall, very satisfied - got the account details instantly.

Had to change account language to English in some places, but all's well for now.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • javimusejavimuse Member
    edited June 2017

I bought 2 on Ebay 1# @gdrive.info for $5 and second GSuite with 9 subaccounts $39.99 with my own domain, banned after 2 month without any explication, im still waiting any response from seller.

Advice: dont buy Unlimited Google accounts on ebay or another place, just to google.com

• anyone hit 10TB yet?

• remieeremiee Member

@NANO I bought a account yesterday but have a problem logging in. PMed you. Please check.

• NANONANO Member

@remiee said:
    @NANO I bought a account yesterday but have a problem logging in. PMed you. Please check.

I got your messages but I see that was a problem from your end, some kind of browser problem and is ok now you said.

@javimuse there is lot of people selling shit accounts on ebay and other sites, we are 100% legit institution, since years. Anyone buying those kind of accounts "gdrive.info" can expect to be banned very soon xD

Thanked by 1gustavargas
  • kb9kb9 Member

that would be the worst idea . You will be eventually banned and it won't work

• HaxHax Member

Got one, thanks @NANO

I hope it will last long :D

Thanked by 1NANO
  • dynamodynamo Member

@jarland @raindog308 shouldn't this thread be put into "Offers" now as it keeps on bumping up one way or the other and revolves mostly around someone selling gdrive space?

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • al3xtal3xt Member

@NANO said:
    @javimuse there is lot of people selling shit accounts on ebay and other sites, we are 100% legit institution, since years. Anyone buying those kind of accounts "gdrive.info" can expect to be banned very soon xD

can what? come on, you talk as in yours is immune from getting banned? When you sell google edu / unlimited, it's already against the ToS of google, so don't go around and says others will get banned and implying to others what you are selling will not.

You are selling, others are also selling, why badmouth others when obviously you are just selling the same thing? What you are selling basically is the same what "gdrive.info" is selling, except you provide additional one drive + office 365. You are not immune from the curse of google.

Be fair to others. You sell yours, others sell theirs. If you dont have better thing to say, don't try act a fool. With your attitude and etiquette, i will stand five pole away.

• Hi,

I bought a account a few days ago, the provisioning time was really fast and I started to sync my "files" without any problems (rclone).

I just use it as a backup of a backup of my files, If the account works more than 3 months I will be really happy :)

Thanks you @NANO

• sanvitsanvit Member

@al3xt said:

@NANO said:

can what? come on, you talk as in yours is immune from getting banned? When you sell google edu / unlimited, it's already against the ToS of google, so don't go around and says others will get banned and implying to others what you are selling will not.

You are selling, others are also selling, why badmouth others when obviously you are just selling the same thing? What you are selling basically is the same what "gdrive.info" is selling, except you provide additional one drive + office 365. You are not immune from the curse of google.

Be fair to others. You sell yours, others sell theirs. If you dont have better thing to say, don't try act a fool. With your attitude and etiquette, i will stand five pole away.

I think he meant 'gdrive.info' isn't a school domain, but his one is a legit school domain (which seems to be connected to a real school)

• NANONANO Member

@sanvit got it very good, but seems that @al3xt dont... ;)

• I bought an account a few days ago, id was delivered right away. I had to find and change language to English, which took some time. Thanks you @NANO

• al3xtal3xt Member

@sanvit said:

@al3xt said:

@NANO said:

I think he meant 'gdrive.info' isn't a school domain, but his one is a legit school domain (which seems to be connected to a real school)

again, be it with a school domain or not, that is not the point. He can have schoolname.edu attached to google edu, i can have gdrivewhatever.info attached to google edu. Today if someone signed up under schoolname.edu and decided to store some movies and stream it across some movie streaming site, is he immune from getting banned? Of course not. But if gdrivewhatever.info is clean, it will stays active as well.

• al3xtal3xt Member

@al3xt said:

@sanvit said:

@al3xt said:

@NANO said:

again, be it with a school domain or not, that is not the point. He can have schoolname.edu attached to google edu, i can have gdrivewhatever.info attached to google edu. Today if someone signed up under schoolname.edu and decided to store some movies and stream it across some movie streaming site, is he immune from getting banned? Of course not. But if gdrivewhatever.info is clean, it will stays active as well.

and for all you know, "gdrive.info" could also only be a secondary domain and not primary domain in the edu account, that edu account primary domain could also be a schoolname.edu with active school website. So how sure is someone to say "gdrive.info" could get banned very soon? To me it's just not logical to say out that statement when there is so many other factor which needs to be considered to even come to that implication.

• @al3xt said:

@sanvit said:
    Never seen any yearly offers for edu accs. Have a link?

PMed you a link.

Could you send it to me too? Thanks.

• For reference, I purchased my (my third) account from @NANO and he delivered my personalized account within the 10 minutes that I had contacted him and sent payment. I have started replicating my data from my other two accounts to this new one and so far so good. I'll keep this updated should anything change, but straight up service he offers!

• sanvitsanvit Member

Got one, seems to work great :D

• i got 2 edu email with unlimited gdrive ..

1 edu email i bought from another forum only $3 ( this one also got access to microsoft onthehub and microsoft bizspark where i can got some microsoft product license keys and also work for other offer using edu email like github etc )

1 edu email i create by my self using some guide from another forum

i use both to automatically backup my websites ( zip password protected files ) and so far so good ...

• NANONANO Member

any recommendation on wordpress backup plugin connected to google drive?

anyone?

• enrique750enrique750 Member
    edited July 2017

@nano, I am using ultradraftplus with S3, but it also supports google drive.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • nhocconannhocconan Member
    edited July 2017

@NANO said:
    any recommendation on wordpress backup plugin connected to google drive?

anyone?

I use My WP Backup Pro (https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/my-wp-backup-pro/) and it just works. There is a free version at https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/my-wp-backup/ that you might try.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • I bought one from nano, everything perfect.

Thanks

Thanked by 1NANO
  • easyeasy Member

up up up

• NANONANO Member

10% OFF coupon available for LET members until friday!

;)

Thanked by 1m1watch
  • dynamodynamo Member

dynamo said: @jarland @raindog308 shouldn't this thread be put into "Offers" now as it keeps on bumping up one way or the other and revolves mostly around someone selling gdrive space?

@jarland @raindog308 @trewq

• WSSWSS Member

Rain is taking a vacation you fuckpocket. Sit still and wait in line.

This discussion has been closed.