Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions.ro Down ?? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro Down ??

Comments

• YuraYura Member

@wwabbit said:

tenpera said: vps1 , vps3, vps5, vps8 , vel1, vel2, vel3, vel4, vel5, vel6 and vel11

Holy shit it's not a problem with vel7 or vel8 this time

Vel, vel, vel...

• dwtbfdwtbf Member

@LTniger said:
    You, as a provider, should stfu and understand that this is not cociu support board. Just wait until www comes online, pump out your data and stop crying.

You, as a member, should then, offer him a full lifetime vps, following your logic.

• @Aidan said:

jvnadr said: What is the uptime SLA you have in your contract with hostsolutions for reselling service?

"Guaranteed 99.9% uptime"

Busted. Shouldn't people be getting credit of some sort, or is guaranteed not supposed to be trusted anymore?

• I've always respected hostsolutions as the owner seems to be an independent, nice guy. However, my monitors keep spamming my inbox so I'll be cancelling my box for sure.

• TheRealMakan said: Busted. Shouldn't people be getting credit of some sort, or is guaranteed not supposed to be trusted anymore?

he didn't care :D trust hist word and be happy, anything else go away :D

Saragoldfarb said: However, my monitors keep spamming my inbox so I'll be cancelling my box for sure.

me too. I'll not renew my service there.

• I can't boot my vps, @cociu can you please check Ticket #956367, still no answer

• williewillie Member

Mine is currently working fine, reports 14h of uptime so I guess it was down for a while last night. This hasn't been the most reliable vps in the world but I've been enjoying having it, so whatever.

• zormalzormal Member

Yeah, mine has been down since Wednesday. No answer to my support ticket, either.

Restart attempts give an error:

Not able to Stop VPS command 'vzctl stop 301 --fast' failed: exit code 51

• didtavdidtav Member

With cheap price comes great headaches

Thanked by 3Falzo bersy MrPsycho
  • cociucociu Member
    edited July 2017

All our recent problems is because the electricity of the new location was need some upgrades wich we are in progress right now to finish , all downtimes , all problems including fsck test. The old users (like minimum 1 year can confirm is not our quality , all this what happened was in our 3 rd location) . Any way i understand every comment negative/pozitive and is verry important to me. Also we will talk about quality/pice when all is set how i personally want. Also way we dont respond fast in tiketing ? is easy , with all this problems we recived 10x more tikets than normal, so be paticent , definetly we will respond in all our tikets.

• zormalzormal Member

@cociu Thank you for the update. I understand if you're too swamped to get to all individual tickets. Is there an update page where this stuff gets posted? The server status page has no information about this.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited July 2017

@TheRealMakan said:

@Aidan said:

jvnadr said: What is the uptime SLA you have in your contract with hostsolutions for reselling service?

"Guaranteed 99.9% uptime"

Busted. Shouldn't people be getting credit of some sort, or is guaranteed not supposed to be trusted anymore?

Typically those uptime numbers are given per year with failures cumulated.
    99.9% is a little less than 9 hours. As long as you don't experience that downtime, you are within the 99.9%.

Plus, one (both providers and customers) must be careful with what such numbers relate to. Often, for example, providers mention uptime numbers meant to show "themselves", i.e. independant of any product (usually meaning their infrastructural uptime).
    Another case: "Our servers have an uptime of xyz" is a statement about the nodes, not about your VPS product. I've even seen cases where providers subtracted any infrastructural uptime from a hosts uptime, so, if, say, their pipe had an outtime they still said that host uptime was OK.

And while I personally (I have hostsolutions VPS since years) am perfectly fine with their uptime vs. price ratio, I wouldn't sign a statement that every VPS's (incl. infrastructural and node) uptime is >= 99.9%.
    But then, looking at what I pay e.g. 99.5% still are perfectly OK for me. Plus, the overall tendency is positive, i.e. hostsolutions servers and VPSs availability gets better over time and 99.9% seem to be within reach.

• Ticket #956367 unanswered since 06/29/2017 (the only one I sent), I can't boot VPS since since 06/29/2017, @cociu

• ScienceOnline said: Ticket #956367 unanswered since 06/29/2017 (the only one I sent), I can't boot VPS since since 06/29/2017, @cociu

ssst .... don't tell anyone,
    downtime and shrink space included in their VPS packages.

• cociucociu Member

ScienceOnline said: Ticket #956367 unanswered since 06/29/2017 (the only one I sent), I can't boot VPS since since 06/29/2017, @cociu

i hope you understand this is not our help desk. We dont respond in this tiket because is something from modulesfactory and we need a answer from this guy first. Is not good to pstart your vps and in 1 day repeat the same issue. We will try to call him today to rezolve this in some way.

• cociucociu Member

sibaper said: ssst .... don't tell anyone, downtime and shrink space included in their VPS packages.

Also is included the ignorance of people like you .... any hosting have problems so dont worry i am not unicated. Also we work to repair all our issues.

• What I understand is that I gave you full working dollars and you gave me a vps that did not work, that's what I see, he always comes here with an excuse and here is still full of people defending him

• cociucociu Member
    edited July 2017

ScienceOnline said: What I understand is that I gave you full working dollars and you gave me a vps that did not work, that's what I see, he always comes here with an excuse and here is still full of people defending him

if is for dollar , i am opened to give you a full refound any time. If is about service quality i understand perfectly we had problems and we do our best to put your vps online. About people defending us this is also a proof about our services is not so bad how "some people" is acusing/blamming. Now in your case yes we have a issue and will be resolved.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

@cociu This is not meant to be offensive but your language barrier is really something that opens a huuge opportunity for misunderstanding & your posts are rather hard to read. I'm not sure if it is just you or also your support team but that is definitely something you may wanna work on and even if all you do is simply just hiring an English speaking rep. Your website also (used to?!) have lots of messed up english so this is really meant as an honest advice. Check out e.g. "Unbabel" for translators.

• cociucociu Member

Ympker said: @cociu This is not meant to be offensive but your language barrier is really something that opens a huuge opportunity for misunderstanding & your posts are rather hard to read. I'm not sure if it is just you or also your support team but that is definitely something you may wanna work on and even if all you do is simply just hiring an English speaking rep. Your website also (used to?!) have lots of messed up english so this is really meant as an honest advice. Check out e.g. "Unbabel" for translators.

i have 4 native english workers , but .... i like LET so is free any of them to join , but for the moment i am enjoy this forum , so i prefere to defend my self with my poor english. Also about our website we are pending to finish because is under construction but we have delay this work due of recent probblems. Once is done a english person will take a look definetly.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • williewillie Member

Ympker said: language barrier is really something that opens a huuge opportunity for misunderstanding

I don't see a problem. I understand everything Cociu says and the occasional funny spellings etc. add color to the conversation.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@cociu said:

Ympker said: @cociu This is not meant to be offensive but your language barrier is really something that opens a huuge opportunity for misunderstanding & your posts are rather hard to read. I'm not sure if it is just you or also your support team but that is definitely something you may wanna work on and even if all you do is simply just hiring an English speaking rep. Your website also (used to?!) have lots of messed up english so this is really meant as an honest advice. Check out e.g. "Unbabel" for translators.

i have 4 native english workers , but .... i like LET so is free any of them to join , but for the moment i am enjoy this forum , so i prefere to defend my self with my poor english. Also about our website we are pending to finish because is under construction but we have delay this work due of recent probblems. Once is done a english person will take a look definetly.

Isn't there any language course offered in your country ?? Sometimes, it's difficult for Me also to understand.

• cociu said: Also is included the ignorance of people like you .... any hosting have problems so dont worry i am not unicated. Also we work to repair all our issues.

Ignorance? You are the one who ignoring everyone. You didn't put announcement before maintenance and keep silent when problem accrue, few people already told you put some announcement or twitter but what? You just ignore them, get off your high horse and listen to people.

I didn't bothering to put ticket because your storage VPS like yoyo

Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/simfs      635G  582G   53G  92% /

fuck off with your useless promise, since 2 or 3 month ago.

We paid you, we don't donating money to you. I wont asking for refund, that's my fault in the first place.

• cociucociu Member

sibaper said: Ignorance? You are the one who ignoring everyone. You didn't put announcement before maintenance and keep silent when problem accrue, few people already told you put some announcement or twitter but what? You just ignore them, get off your high horse and listen to people.

I didn't bothering to put ticket because your storage VPS like yoyo

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on

/dev/simfs 635G 582G 53G 92% /
    fuck off with your useless promise, since 2 or 3 month ago.

We paid you, we don't donating money to you. I wont asking for refund, that's my fault in the first place.

i will not continue here with internal problems of hostsolutions.ro , if you are not content or you dont have patciense you can ask for a refound. Also try to use all your space and you will see you can. This not meen your service is bad . Also i think we have respond to your tiket if you have opened tell what i tell you here. So plase do not try to blame because i know all this problem. Thanks.

• bsdguybsdguy Member

@sibaper said:

Not to defend cociu but because you are unnerving (certainly not only) me with your private hate crusade against cociu.

You paid, cociu fucked up, no matter the reason or whose fault or guilt it was, and he publicly offered a full refund for anyone concerned by that problem.

What's to bark about? What better can a provider do than openly admitting that he fucked up and/or had problems and to offer a full refund?

Take the refund or leave it, up to you. But not taking it does not give you the right to abuse LET for your private hate crusade, you dick.

• cociucociu Member
    edited July 2017

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Isn't there any language course offered in your country ??

if you pay for i am glad to go to know the teacher if is under 25 . Now seriosly , if you have problem to comunicate please put in the tiket subject "adrian"or "vlad" for native english. About Let for the moment cociu with his poor english will remain ...

• FritzFritz Veteran

I have no problem with @cociu so far, he is very helpful and generous.

I must admit that there were some downtime happened, longer time on ticket reply but that is not a really big deal for me. :)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • williewillie Member

bsdguy said: Not to defend cociu but because you are unnerving (certainly not only) me with your private hate crusade against cociu.

I have to agree with this, and it's getting toward the point of needing mod intervention.

• didtavdidtav Member

I am here for drama :v

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@cociu said:

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Isn't there any language course offered in your country ??

if you pay for i am glad to go to know the teacher if is under 25 . Now seriosly , if you have problem to comunicate please put in the tiket subject "adrian"or "vlad" for native english. About Let for the moment cociu with his poor english will remain ...

I assume you got anger :3 I was just asking if you can do one, then none will be able to tell something about that part. The decision is upto you :/ Thanks by the way for solving the problem.