Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review&SPECIAL OFFER]1Fichier - Unlimited File Hosting Storage & 100GB/mo CDN for 10€/Year - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review&SPECIAL OFFER]1Fichier - Unlimited File Hosting Storage & 100GB/mo CDN for 10€/Year

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@ben47955 said:
    Which payment method do you use ? Wich is the most reliable ? (except bitecoin) ?

Im using btc :) Bank transfer works tok

• Thank you for posting the offer. What upload methods work with 1fichier? Do they have an app? I suppose they do not work with Odrive?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

Some resellers also do special discounts atm. This one accepts pp and charges 16.95€ for the 1 year deal: https://filesharingshop.com/1fichier-premium-key-reseller.html

But didn't check all resellers. You can check cor yourself: https://1fichier.com/revendeurs.html>;

@rubiohiguey said:

Thank you for posting the offer. What upload methods work with 1fichier? Do they have an app? I suppose they do not work with Odrive?

You can upload via FTP, web browser or Android app "Share Upload"

• rubiohigueyrubiohiguey Member
    edited June 2017

Thanks. What about download and upload speed on premium?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@rubiohiguey said:

Pmed you 1GB testfile of 1Fichier Hotlink (CDN)

• lurchlurch Member

@Ympker said:

@rubiohiguey said:

Any chance you could send me it as well please.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@lurch said:

@Ympker said:

@rubiohiguey said:

Any chance you could send me it as well please.

Done :) Ppl who wanna use my afflink pm me :P

• Mountable somehow?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

@sayem314 said:
    Mountable somehow?

Have not tried it but there is this option:

IP Address
    With your Premium subscription, you can here allow access to our services without authentication to 1 IP address.
    This simplifies the use of our services by all users of a same Internet access.
    You can also easily use our services using nomad devices (TV, Box, NAS ...)

There is also this: https://github.com/warkx/Synology-DownloadStation-Hosts?files=1

• @Ympker said:

@sayem314 said:
    Mountable somehow?

Have not tried it but there is this option:

IP Address
    With your Premium subscription, you can here allow access to our services without authentication to 1 IP address.
    This simplifies the use of our services by all users of a same Internet access.
    You can also easily use our services using nomad devices (TV, Box, NAS ...)

There is also this: https://github.com/warkx/Synology-DownloadStation-Hosts?files=1

Thanks! I'll give them a try when Google will stop providing unlimited on business users.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • henkbhenkb Member

I'm trying 1fichier.com
    But with FTP I cannot create a folder: 533 insufficient rights

Not seeing this as a "good" location to store my backups in a folder structure.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@henkb said:
    I'm trying 1fichier.com

Be aware you can only "You can send your files using FTP (File Transfert Protocol). " . You can not create / modify anything via FTP. You will need to create the "folders" in the Webdav then upload to them via FTP :)

It works very well for backups for me^^

• lurchlurch Member

Shame I don't have bitcoin

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

@lurch said:
    Shame I don't have bitcoin

Resellers sell 1 year plans from 13€ now and accept paypal.

http://digitadiko.com/en/68-1fichier

• hzrhzr Member

Lovely: pretty much all of those resellers' reputations result in my card issuer thinking my card has been stolen.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@hzr said:
    Lovely: pretty much all of those resellers' reputations result in my card issuer thinking my card has been stolen.

PP shouldn't be a problem. Im using paysafecard with resellers if I dont wanna use btc

• hzrhzr Member

PSC is not something easily attainable in the US unfortunately

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

Nvm wont work

• Purchased 2 years via digitadiko. End up ~ $32 with liqPay with cc (it has 3-D security for cc payment so it is ok)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Liquipay was unable to accept neither of my 5 different bank cards, credit debit prepaid - none worked there. Ended up using PremiumInstant for $16.90 using Entropay prepaid Visa.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

For those using BTC: A countdown implies you only have 15 minutes for the transaction to confirm and suggests in a box to add a higher fee. You dont have to do this however. After 15 mins the payment waiting window will disappear however after a while when your transaction has been confirmed you get an email saying your credit has been added & activated so dont fret when the pending payment window disappears :)

• @Ympker said:

Be aware you can only "You can send your files using FTP (File Transfert Protocol). " . You can not create / modify anything via FTP. You will need to create the "folders" in the Webdav then upload to them via FTP :)

BTW: If you use this for backups, and one day you need to download all your 283748493 files, how can you do that in a queue'able, scriptable way?
    Can you also download or only upload via FTP?
    Because doing it file-by-file via webinterface would be very time consuming...

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

@that_guy said:

@Ympker said:

BTW: If you use this for backups, and one day you need to download all your 283748493 files, how can you do that in a queue'able, scriptable way?
    Can you also download or only upload via FTP?
    Because doing it file-by-file via webinterface would be very time consuming...

Im using https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/free-download-manager-portable for downloading more files :) Alternatively you can use MiPony which supports 1fichier directly:
    http://www.mipony.net/en/features.php

However dl manager allows url dl with username/pass so its fine, too.

Didnt try dl via ftp yet^^

• polzpolz Member

@Ympker said:

@henkb said:
    I'm trying 1fichier.com

how speed upload via ftp ?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

@polz said:

@Ympker said:

@henkb said:
    I'm trying 1fichier.com

I did not measure it yet^^

I currently do have 10.36 TB stored with them :- )

Thanked by 1polz
  • skizoidskizoid Member
    edited June 2017

Remote upload must direct link or not?

Edit :
    Must direct link. Except from uptobox no need direct link. But i have tried remote upload file from 1fichier to Uptobox and no need direct link too.
    It's one corporation or because one country (france)?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@skizoid said:
    Remote upload must direct link or not?

Edit :
    Must direct link. Except from uptobox no need direct link. But i have tried remote upload file from 1fichier to Uptobox and no need direct link too.
    It's one corporation or because one country (france)?

Idk if uptobox is affiliated with fichier. But yeah you need direct link

• polzpolz Member

@Ympker said:

@polz said:

@Ympker said:

@henkb said:
    I'm trying 1fichier.com

I did not measure it yet^^

I currently do have 10.36 TB stored with them :- )

ok nice :D

• qmessoqmesso Member

Is possible to download via ftp? I see only upload, maybe I'm wrong, after publish file, folder is empty in my ftp client.

• @qmesso said:

Is possible to download via ftp? I see only upload, maybe I'm wrong, after publish file, folder is empty in my ftp client.

FTP is upload only.