Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphics Designer to Code a Page from PSD Needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Graphics Designer to Code a Page from PSD Needed

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
edited March 2013 in General

Hi,
I have my design's PSD. I just need a page coded in HTML-CSS. Also, need some modifications. Can anyone tell me how much can it cost ?? And anyone to have this little work with me ??

Thanks.

Comments

• Watermark a screen shot and PM a pastebin et al link. I can tell you what you should pay. Have worked with some of the largest and most progressive development and marketing agencies in the United States. Be happy to give you a quote of sorts.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Okay, I will be sending you a Personal Message with that link tomorrow.

@natestamm said: Watermark a screen shot and PM a pastebin et al link. I can tell you what you should pay. Have worked with some of the largest and most progressive development and marketing agencies in the United States. Be happy to give you a quote of sorts.

• marcmmarcm Member

What is your budget? Quality work can cost you around $1000, maybe more. Does that enter your budget?

• You can get third-world development for like $10/page or something

• I can do this! I have sent you a PM.

• jhjh Member

manik7485[at]gmail.com

Guy in India who does PSD coding to a high standard, cheap. Have used his services a number of times.

• @marcm said: What is your budget? Quality work can cost you around $1000, maybe more. Does that enter your budget?

Seeing how it's html/css and not a dynamic page, he can easily get quality work for 200-300 bucks.

• It also depend upon your design,
    I mean if it is simple it will cost less and if it req. too much coding its will cost some more.

You can PM me the design, if yo till need it, I will like to see it.

M.

• Just go on Fiverr, lots of pretty cheap offers, not sure about quality tho. :)

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@Victor Exactly, putting the words "Fiverr" and "quality" in the same sentence isn't always the best idea ;)

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited March 2013

http://www.xhtmlchop.com does it for $45

HTML5 is $85, but honestly, change doctypes, remove short tag slashes and throw in some new fancy HTML5 candy and you saved 40 bucks

• marcmmarcm Member

@BronzeByte - I just checked it out. Those are good prices. Is the work good quality?

• @marcm said: I just checked it out. Those are good prices. Is the work good quality?

I usually do it myself, but this is my backup option for when I'm low on time. Whether it's a premade template or this, I always throw the HTML and CSS through a formatter and add the HTML5 tags. So far had no quality problems where they cheaphaxxed it :-)

• RockMRockM Member
    edited September 2017

TheNecroSpammer does it for only $39

PSD to HTML is $65, but truthfully, modify doctypes, get rid of small tag and fling in a number of fresh imagine HTML catchy and you put aside 50 bucks

• @RockM said:
    TheHTMLCoder.com does it for only $39

PSD to HTML is $65, but truthfully, modify doctypes, get rid of small tag and fling in a number of fresh imagine HTML catchy and you put aside 50 bucks

Necro........

• Thanked by 2inthecloudblog Aidan
  • Get free quote on PSD to HTML conversion. Quality code, responsive and SEO friendly webpages always help you to get more business sales.