Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host Solutions down... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host Solutions down...

Comments

• their reply faster here than via ticket, you can ask people here. Dont blame people for keep asking question here, remember last thread about hostsolutions? All update posted on LET, nowhere else.

their website, whmcs DOWN, it's user fault asking other people who affected? how to open ticket when everything down? their website down more than 30 minutes (or more 1 hours, cant check on mobile) before this thread opened.

• thagoatthagoat Member
    edited June 2017

I just ordered my first box from cociu last night! I had to open a ticket because I couldn't ssh in. Apparently crappy timing on my part (haha). And when I got up this morning this thread appears like a wild snorlax.
    Keep up the good work @cociu! I can wait until everything is sorted!

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

sibaper said: remember last thread about hostsolutions?

I do. That was the one where people kept asking for updates or spamming "Look at ticket #123456 pl0xXXx"

• @brueggus said:

sibaper said: remember last thread about hostsolutions?

I do. That was the one where people kept asking for updates or spamming "Look at ticket #123456 pl0xXXx"

you cherry pick the problem
    how about when he don't sent announcement to user when he need to upgrade b/w ? for whose server still not provisioned yet? people who on failure disk? when fsck started/finished.
    and yes some people still keep spamming his thread/impatient.

He can make better if he inform his client instead posted here.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @AnthonySmith said:

jiajieit said: My vel7 inside vps still can not start

Did you press the reboot button?
    @AnthonySmith said:

jiajieit said: My vel7 inside vps still can not start

Did you press the reboot button?

Login to vel7 Host failed.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

jiajieit said: Login to vel7 Host failed.

Can you reboot again?

• holyoholyo Member

Has the service of hostsolutions not yet restored?
    Fast more than ten hours.
    View Details has been unable to access.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

They have power issues recently . did you create a support ticket with them ?

• holyoholyo Member

hostdare said: They have power issues recently . did you create a support ticket with them ?

Yes. But has not responded to me.

• YuraYura Member

@hostdare said:
    They have issues

Fixed that for you

• ymgswxymgswx Member

I used up my traffic last month,the seller can't add any more to it.So my server was stopped.The new month come,i send a tk for reopen the server.But just the status shows the server was active , can't ping or access with ssh,even i restart it with no use,then i reply to the TK,then no response until now.Do you meet the seem thing in this vps seller?

@ymgswx did you try to reboot it?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@ymgswx said:
    I used up my traffic last month,the seller can't add any more to it.So my server was stopped.The new month come,i send a tk for reopen the server.But just the status shows the server was active , can't ping or access with ssh,even i restart it with no use,then i reply to the TK,then no response until now.Do you meet the seem thing in this vps seller?

Are you sure it went like that ?
    Who wouldn't want to take some extra money when it's thrown at them ?

• @jiajieit said:

@AnthonySmith said:

jiajieit said: Login to vel7 Host failed.

Can you reboot again?

Can not manage vps. Whmcs does not show the button to restart vps, only prompted "Login to vel7 Host failed." Can not be linked to vel7 standalone server.

Screenshot https://demo.chevereto.com/images/2017/06/02/SJS.png

• The VPS details show nothing but "Login to vel8 Host failed"

• defaultdefault Veteran

My VPS works.

• I should save the money for Black Friday 2017!!

• What if the power interruptions caused the node to run fsck again...

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Vel7 me too. I know that I wasn't writing any new data at time of powerloss.

So hopefully fsck will restore my bits.

• cociucociu Member

vimalware said: Vel7 me too. I know that I wasn't writing any new data at time of powerloss.

So hopefully fsck will restore my bits.

Vel 7 is up for many hours so is must to be online , we had some ups problems today due of overload of one fase. Any way is still have problem please open a tiket to verif your vps

• cociucociu Member

jakechen said: The VPS details show nothing but "Login to vel8 Host failed"

This is a idiot node unfortunatly , we have start to move all data to a new node. Always vel8 was with problem so we have decided to change the entirely node. Will be back in the next 2-3 hours and no more problems

Thanked by 1sipe
  • cociucociu Member

ymgswx said: I used up my traffic last month,the seller can't add any more to it

to be verry clear , what you have buy was a limited offer (also i think i have explain you in a tiket about this , not sure but if i remember was explicated) and you have ask for more ... unfortunatly to avoid abuse of traffic i will not allow to buy more traffic in this storage plans . this package was created for backups not for production , is true you can use it in any way you want but i look to others customers and i will not allow more traffic for the moment. If you vps appear to be active in your account definetly is work. Now if you have set some iptales rules or any firewall missconfig this is another history, also if you have installed centos7 , debian8, ubuntu15+ we have told is not working, Wait your tiket response and you will see,

cociu said: This is a idiot node unfortunatly

s/idiot/problematic :)

Thanked by 2Shade vimalware
  • ShadeShade Member

@AnthonySmith said:

Sometimes the word "idiot" is fine for servers, routers or switches ;)

• not enough cute bunny pics in this thread

• 127001127001 Member

I have not had a ticket response for over 24 hours and the tickets are not even about the vel7 node being down, because I submitted them before that happened. Also, vel7 is down.

• cociucociu Member

127001 said: I have not had a ticket response for over 24 hours and the tickets are not even about the vel7 node being down, because I submitted them before that happened. Also, vel7 is down.

we move this 2 node because is the second problem what we have in lesds than 10 day so to prevent future problems we will change the entirely nodes. this time, Will take some hours, Thanks for understand.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Shade said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Sometimes the word "idiot" is fine for servers, routers or switches ;)

Will be when they implement machine learning to routers for some reason ;-).

• FredQcFredQc Member

@LateForACronJob said:
    not enough cute bunny pics in this thread

Thanked by 1Yura
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

LateForACronJob said: not enough cute bunny pics in this thread

Thanked by 3cociu Janevski lazyt
This discussion has been closed.