Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

30% off ! Dedicated Servers start from 21 eur/mo located in ROMANIA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

30% off ! Dedicated Servers start from 21 eur/mo located in ROMANIA

cociucociu Member
edited May 2017 in Offers

Hello Let People,

today we will offer our first special offer in dedis , a verry good offer i think. Is a limited offer only 100 cupons code will be disponible.

I will give a exemple of the most cheapest :

Intel Xeon Quad Core CPU

4x2,13GHz L5630

- Plan 1 -

1×146 GB HDD SAS 10k rpm

100 Mbps Port

1 Dedicated IP

4 GB ECC RAM

Full Root Access

Multiple 32/64 bit OS

Unmetered Traffic

iLO/KVM over IP Included

Activation in maximum 7 days ! So do not open tikets when when wehn , this is a preorder so please respect this .

edit : SPECIAL OFFER WE WILL DOABLE THE RAM AMMOUNT IN ALL ORDERS :)

Using the cupon code : ThanksLETpeople **and pay quarently you can get this server in the price 60.90 eur/quarently so arrownd of 20.30 eur/mo ** THE PRICE IS RECURRING !!!

this cupon code can be used if you pay quarently in any of this offers : Hostsolutions.ro Offers

Also we provide ilo in all servers to have a good management.

PLEASE NOTE , YOUR SERVER WILL BE DELIVERED IN ARROWND 7 DAYS SO TRY TO NOT GIVE US MORE WORK THAN WE NEED AND OPEN TIKETS ABOUT DELIVERY. ALSO THE AFFILIATE PLEASE SPECIF THIS IN YOUR ADVERTING SITE.

The principal network for this offers will be UPC (liberty global)

TO RESERVE THIS OFFER YOU MUST TO COMPLETE THE ORDER INCLUDING THE PAYMENT. The orders withowt a payment succes will be canceled to give the oportunity for anothers customers to buy.

Comments

• m3gfm3gf Member

DMCA free? Hdd upgrade avaliable?

• cociucociu Member

m3gf said: DMCA free? Hdd upgrade avaliable?

DMCA yes is free , hdd dont know for the moment the prices , i will see how is my caffe :)

• m3gfm3gf Member

Ok,

• cociucociu Member

m3gf said: DMCA free? Hdd upgrade avaliable?

ok , the price for each 1tb sata will be 10 eur/mo up to 7 hdd more /server , for more space we will threat every case personally so PM. Thanks

• williewillie Member

Any SSD available?

• cociucociu Member

willie said: Any SSD available?

nope in this offers

• Processor quiet new, hdd quiet old. Huhu.

• cociucociu Member

budi1413 said: Processor quiet new, hdd quiet old. Huhu.

the price is justified

• Instead of these preorders every time, get the servers first instead of gathering money first to buy servers. Also, fix your damn nodes where you have problems with first. I'm sure a lot of people have open tickets where you simply don't respond to.

• cociucociu Member

BlazeMuis said: Instead of these preorders every time, get the servers first instead of gathering money first to buy servers. Also, fix your damn nodes where you have problems with first. I'm sure a lot of people have open tickets where you simply don't respond to.

you are verry interesed in my business no ? do you want the true what is a preorder this time ? i just want to see how many hdd of 146 gb sas need because i will not spend money more than necessary in such small hdd. IF you dont beleve place a order with normal price right now of any quantity of this servers and we will delivery instantly ...

• @cociu said:

BlazeMuis said: Instead of these preorders every time, get the servers first instead of gathering money first to buy servers. Also, fix your damn nodes where you have problems with first. I'm sure a lot of people have open tickets where you simply don't respond to.

you are verry interesed in my business no ? do you want the true what is a preorder this time ? i just want to see how many hdd of 146 gb sas need because i will not spend money more than necessary in such small hdd. IF you dont beleve place a order with normal price right now of any quantity of this servers and we will delivery instantly ...

Make some photos for us, everybody on here likes photos of servers/the dc/the racks :)

• cociucociu Member

BlazeMuis said: Make some photos for us, everybody on here likes photos of servers/the dc/the racks :)

if you pay for them i promissed i will make

• @BlazeMuis said:
    Instead of these preorders every time, get the servers first instead of gathering money first to buy servers. Also, fix your damn nodes where you have problems with first. I'm sure a lot of people have open tickets where you simply don't respond to.

Also please stop "spamming"/putting your offers on the Seedboxes reddit

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:

@BlazeMuis said:
    Instead of these preorders every time, get the servers first instead of gathering money first to buy servers. Also, fix your damn nodes where you have problems with first. I'm sure a lot of people have open tickets where you simply don't respond to.

Hehehe u jelly? Not spamming anything there. We've got a lot of sales, seems like you can't handle the fact that we do as a newcomer.

• flexflex Member

Hmm looks interesting. is a ram upgrade on request possible?

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

flex said: Hmm looks interesting. is a ram upgrade on request possible?

for you eaven for free , pm with necessarry . For others users let be 5 eur/mo /8gb module up to 192 gb/server

Thanked by 1flex
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well, if you do the same with 8gig, would be a deal, 4gig is a bit low.

• cociucociu Member

Neoon said: Well, if you do the same with 8gig, would be a deal, 4gig is a bit low.

you have the second plan ...

• @BlazeMuis said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@BlazeMuis said:

Hehehe u jelly? Not spamming anything there. We've got a lot of sales, seems like you can't handle the fact that we do as a newcomer.

In no way am I jelly at all. I am not a provider hence I don't need to sell anything. I just find it shitty you'd rather sell VPSes than fix a door or even repay them, I'm sure they don't want repaying but at least speak to them and say thank you instead of avoiding them. Also please avoid being so childish especially when you are representing a music website sorry I meant VPS company

• cociucociu Member

please keep the thread clear guys , thanks

• @cociu said:
    please keep the thread clear guys , thanks

My bad. Good luck with the sales!

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

Neoon said: Well, if you do the same with 8gig, would be a deal, 4gig is a bit low.

ok , let`s play hard , we will doable all rams in all orders. Is this ok ? this is a special dedication to @BlazeMuis

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

@cociu said:

ok , let`s play hard , we will doable all rams in all orders. Is this ok ? this is a special dedication to @BlazeMuis

The cpu is pretty bad for 8gb ram though, also double the cpu please.

Thanked by 1boernd
  • lionlion Member
    edited May 2017

@BlazeMuis said:

Nice Signature. Nice Provider Tag.

• quickquick Member

Dicks out for cociu

• AmitzAmitz Member

quick said: Dicks out for cociu

Please... Ehm... Don't...

Thanked by 1quick
  • corbpiecorbpie Member

@quick said:
    Dicks out for

Support tickets out

Thanked by 1quick
  • gongyigongyi Member

Nice offers !
    iLO/KVM over IP Included , can we install my systems with it ?

• I think your order page is broken in mobile browser

• sullensullen Member

@quick said:
    Dicks out for cociu

Sisters out for cociu