Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free AlphaSSL Wildcard and regular SSLs - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free AlphaSSL Wildcard and regular SSLs

Comments

• FiddeFidde Member

Should be working again now :)

• FoulFoul Member

Looks like singlehop is fudged again.

• RazzaRazza Member

@Fidde is it your site having a issue or is it singlehop again, been at Please wait ... for nearly a hour now, other time when i done it went through within 30 sec's.

Am in no rush for the cert anyway, will probably retry in the next few days.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member

@Razza I'm having the same problem here..

• FiddeFidde Member

Moved the site to a new server a few days ago, might not have configured it correctly. I'm on mobile now so can't have a look at it.

You can use the new look on another server that should be working (otherwise it's at singlehops end)
    https://assl.loovit.com

Thanked by 4Noerman asf Foul Razza
  • FiddeFidde Member

Old one should be working now, the new one is not properly tested and I have a few thing to do before it's done (lang chooser). Just don't feel like doing it right now ;)

• eKoeKo Member

Lovely design for the new .com domain ! Good Job!

• FoulFoul Member

Tried out the new design and requested a cert, got the approval email, and then the issued email..

however... looks like the issued emails with the certificate details are being cc'ed to singlehop.

• hzrhzr Member

this normal, SH owns the isusing account, but you retain the ssl key, do not give up ssl key

• v998v998 Member

@Foul said:
    Tried out the new design and requested a cert, got the approval email, and then the issued email..

however... looks like the issued emails with the certificate details are being cc'ed to singlehop.

The old design also cc the certificate details to singlehop.. not a new thing with the new design

• FiddeFidde Member

Yeah, it's been that way for years admin@sh is always CC on the cert :)

Thanked by 1Foul
  • EnumCEnumC Member

I also want to say thanks for this great post! But the confirmation email is not showing up. How long is the 'normal' wait time for the confirmation email?

• hellb0yhellb0y Member

I`ve tried couple times but there is no confirmation email arriving.

• @EnumC said:
    How long is the 'normal' wait time for the confirmation email?

I ordered three certs at the beginning of May. The confirmation email came in after about 2 minutes.

• EnumCEnumC Member
    edited May 2017

@hellb0y said:

Same here. No confirmation email. Re-submitted and 2 days later, still nothing.

• It's working now. You all can try to submit again. Need more time than before.

• hellb0yhellb0y Member

Submited yesterday, no confirmation email till today :/

• yjp7172yjp7172 Member

Submited yesterday, no confirmation email till today

• @yjp7172 said:
    Submited yesterday, no confirmation email till today

CTRL+C much?

• MaxisMaxis Member

Is the server down?

• sibapersibaper Member

nope

• @EnumC said:

@hellb0y said:

Same here. No confirmation email. Re-submitted and 2 days later, still nothing.

I am looking at your order, and as your description, it is likely you have picked the wrong email address, or the one you selected cannot receive email normally.

Try Putsmail as a email address tester. And, I have tried to resend your "order", as well as others.

• aebaaeba Member

For those who can't get the confirmation email: try the new site.

• hellb0yhellb0y Member

No chance, i`ve tried multiple domains , different emails :/

• aebaaeba Member

I was trying on the old site without success for days too, but the new one gave me the confirmation email and the cert right away. Too bad if it doesn't work for you.

• ben1390ben1390 Member

I've tried the new site many times and I have yet to receive a confirmation email

• aebaaeba Member

Sorry to hear that :(

• FoulFoul Member

If you're not getting a confirmation e-mail then it's most likely globalsign blocking the SSL Order for fraud risks/additional review

This can be the case if domain has private whois, etc

• Can confirm that the new site https://assl.loovit.com worked for me.

• hellb0yhellb0y Member

Got it working, the CSR was invalid and unfortunately there was no error during check in.
    Tried today with different CSR and it worked like a flaw :)

This discussion has been closed.