Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50%-OFF Reseller & Master Reseller Hosting *Litespeed * CLoudlinux* Free IP & Free WHMCS* [USA/UK]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50%-OFF Reseller & Master Reseller Hosting *Litespeed * CLoudlinux* Free IP & Free WHMCS* [USA/UK]

IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider
edited May 2017 in Shared Hosting Offers

------------------------

Exclusive LET Coupon Code!

Use coupon code letbestreselleroffer to save 50% recurring on all package

• Pay annual get 2 months free

------------------------

Wpfastest is a Indonesian based, company JWNET Media Data (jawanetdotcom since 2011). Built with power, redundancy and top quality support, choosing Wpfastest would always going to be one of your best decisions. We packed the Reseller & Master Reseller Plan with all the tools and services that a business needs in order to have a professional and fully functional.

Pure SSD Performance

Pure SSD storage means blazing fast php and database access. All files and ALL databases are hosted on pure SSD storage, making our Cloud Web Hosting the most cost-effective way possible to access thousands of IOPS.

Affordable

We provide rapid, secure and scalable reseller hosting solutions at unbeatable value. When considering the highest quality of features, support and hardware, no one comes close to matching our prices.

No Overloaded Servers

We are continually upgrading our hardware platforms to be among the best in the industry. We like to keep the numbers low, so we don't face any unexpected issues.

Still not convinced?

Please don't hesitate to test our fast hosting performance. Every SSD Reseller & Master reseller Hosting package comes with 30 days moneyback guarantee and no questions asked.

Reseller Benefits

• Discounted WHMCS License
  • Free Domain Reseller Account
  • Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
  • Free 8+ Premium Hosting Template(Whmcs & Blesta)
  • 100% Whitelable No wpfastest name on any dns records.
  • Private Nameservers
  • Overselling Enabled
  • Custom Rdns Support

Hosting Features

LiteSpeed Enterprise Webserver

LiteSpeed LS-Cache Enabled

CloudLinux 7

PHP Selector - Version 5.3 - 7.x

Custom PHP Modules/Extension & Custom php.ini

Pure SSD's RAID 10

Fully Managed (24/7/365)

Free Unlimited SSL

MariaDB-10.x Lastest

SNI Support

Jetbackup/R1soft Daily Backup

WHM/Cpanel

Autoblog Allowed

S3 EdgeCache Content + Mysql Booster

Full Wordpress Optimized

SpamExperts The Best Anti-spam Solutions

SSH Access For All Cpanel Account.

10Gbps DDos Protection

Custom RDNS with dedicated IP

UK / USA in redundant Data centers

Low latency to EU, US and Asia Optimized

Ready to switch your reseller for the last time? All prices are recurring, no traps!

Reseller Hosting Plans

☛ RS-BASIC ☚
  ✔ 25 GB SSD Storage
  ✔ Unmetered Bandwidth
  ✔ Unlimited Cpanel Account
  ✔ SSH Access - Yes  
  ✔ Whmcs $10/month
  ✔ Freebies - Yes
  ✔ $3 /Month
  ✔ $36/Year

☛ RS-ULTRA ☚
  ✔ 50 GB SSD Storage
  ✔ Unmetered Bandwidth
  ✔ SSH Access - Yes  
  ✔ Whmcs $10/month
  ✔ Freebies - Yes
  ✔ $5 /Month
  ✔ $50/Year

☛ Special LET Reseller ☚
      ✔ 10 GB SSD Storage  
      ✔ Unmetered Bandwidth  
      ✔ SSH Access - x  
      ✔ Whmcs $14/month
      ✔ Freebies - x
      ✔ /Month
      ✔ $8/Year

Ready to switch your Master Reseller for the last time? All prices are recurring, no traps!

Master Reseller Hosting Plans

☛ MRS-BASIC ☚
  ✔ 40 GB SSD Storage
  ✔ Unmetered Bandwidth
  ✔ Unlimited WHM Account
  ✔ SSH Access - Yes  
  ✔ Whmcs $10/month
  ✔ Can Sell Whmcs - Yes
  ✔ Freebies - Yes
  ✔ Whmphp Master Reseller
  ✔ $7 /Month

Order Master Reseller Hosting MRS-ULTRA today Do not use coupons and get free WHMCS License for life/recurring.

Custom RDNS Support

We can setup your own custom reverse DNS (rDNS) for your domain name, to ensure your dedicated IP address resolves back to your domain. Of course you will look like have your own server and look professional.

Free Daily Backups

Data protection is very important to us. That is why we offer automated daily backups with 30 daily restore points and one monthly restore point available at any given time, including resellers and sub cpanel accounts. All backups are stored off network and across multiple servers to ensure maximum availability.

Direct Server Management

We manage all of our servers directly and have root access to ensure we can perform all necessary tasks to the server without working with a middle man. This result in lower prices and faster support to each one of our customers.

Why choose us?

1. We have expert WordPress Support.
  2. We've been in the business since juni 2011 and still growing. We have already proven it for 7 years now.
  3. We are not resellers, we maintain and admin our own physical servers.
  4. We have with us a topnotch support team guaranteed to provide you solutions on your support concerns.
  5. We keep our servers fast, stable and not oversold for maximum performance.
  6. We welcome and act on your feedback, like add more features.
  7. We are now an Authorized WHMCS Reseller.

You've Got Questions. We've Got Answers

Q: Do you offer dedicated IP's?

A: We do offer more dedicated IP's at an added cost $2/Month + 10Gbps DDos Protection.

Q: Do you do regular backups?

A: We perform 2 time daily backups with Jetbackup/R1soft remote.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?

A: We accept Paypal & Credit Card Via Paypal.

Q: Do you offer custom packages?

A: Yes, we can offer custom packages, contact us.

Q: Are there any setup fees or hidden costs?

A: Absolutely not. What you see is what you pay. We don't charge a setup fee.

Q: Can I upgrade my acccount in the future?

A: Yes you can upgrade your account at anytime.

Q: Can I sell whmcs lisense to my reseller?
A: If you have Master Reseller service with us yes of course, you can sell whmcs license to your reseller client, you can order unlimited whmcs license from Master Reseller Hosting addons.

No Contracts - monthly billing available, cancel at anytime!

Instant Setup!

Free cpanel migration!

Test IP: 66.212.31.196 Los Angeles - USA

Test IP: 204.44.90.118

WordPress Test: http://www.fipaper.com/

If you have any questions regarding our reseller hosting plan or features, feel free to contact us via our site. You can also email us anytime at [email protected].

We guarantee that all your website client will be Faster then any other you have ever had or we will refund your 30days moneyback guarantee.

Satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re not happy, we’ll give you a full refund, no hassles, no catch.

Best Regards

Naila - wpfastest.com

Comments

• what are the LVE Limits for the reseller/MR plans ?

• CatalinCatalin Member

UK test ip ?

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

@Junkless said:
    what are the LVE Limits for the reseller/MR plans ?

Hi @Junkless

The LVE limits

• Ram 1GB (Set up to 2GB from php version selector)
    • 1 Cpu core
    • 25 Entry Process
    • 100 Process Allowed

Best Regards

Naila

• @WPF said:
    The LVE limits

• Ram 1GB (Set up to 2GB from php version selector)
    • 1 Cpu core
    • 25 Entry Process
    • 100 Process Allowed

Best Regards

Naila

What about memory and IOPS ?

edited May 2017

@Junkless said:
    What about memory and IOPS ?

Hi @Junkless

What memory do you mean? Ram 1GB per account & Iops 100024

Best Regards

Naila

edited May 2017

@Catalin said:
    UK test ip ?

Hi @Catalin

UK Test IP: 94 .229. 65.150

• NoermanNoerman Member

@WPF Just maybe you need to arrange a demo account for potential users.

BTW, after few days I have your Reseller account and now you have Master Reseller. Great for you!

edited May 2017

@Noerman said:
    BTW, after few days I have your Reseller account and now you have Master Reseller. Great for you!

Hi @Noerman

Thank you for choosing us for your hosting business,

Just maybe you need to arrange a demo account for potential users.

Do you mean to create an account WHM demo?

What do you think about our hosting service and hosting speed?

• NoermanNoerman Member

Yes, I refer for a WHM demo.

About your services to be honest its really great and have surpassed my expectations. I think I will stick around for long time.

edited May 2017

@Noerman said:
    Yes, I refer for a WHM demo.

About your services to be honest its really great and have surpassed my expectations. I think I will stick around for long time.

Thanks for the great feedback – I’m so glad to hear that your experience with our reseller hosting has been a positive one. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you

• warihwarih Member

Just order Special LET Reseller

edited May 2017

@warih said:

Hi @warih

Thank you for choosing us for your hosting business, I hope you enjoy with our service.

edited May 2017

The SpamScan (Spam protection & Blacklist Monitor) plugin for cpanel has been added as requested by client.

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited May 2017

This seems interesting... but, usually when a provider has been around for some years, and claiming it is "Powering more than 30K WordPress site" then at least there should be a handful of reviews showing up.

Social media account was just created this year, yet claimed to be 2 years in the business under this brand.
    https://www.facebook.com/wpfastest/posts/374275149625373 1st post.

I've done some fast research, but there are a lot of years posted across the net. Is it really 2010, 2011, or 2012?

Jawanet was founded in 2012 by Hendra - Source licensecart.com/blesta

We've been in the business since juni 2011 and still growing. We have already proven it for 7 years now. - Source another forum

Copyright © 2017 jawanet. since 2010 - Source wpfastest.com footer

Please shed some light.

edited May 2017

@MissFortune said:
    I've done some fast research, but there are a lot of years posted across the net. Is it really 2010, 2011, or 2012?

Hi @MissFortune

Good questions and may be useful to other users.

We understand with your concern about us and we appreciate anything you say like 2011/2012 not real. Wpfastest running under the company jawanet.com since 2011 (JWNET Data Media) FB https://www.facebook.com/jawanetofficial/ local webhosting only.

jawanet companies registered in the government?
    Of course, our company is registered also have valid data on dnb database.
    https://businesscredit.dnb.com/intl-search/
    Put JWNET Data Media on search form and select country Indonesia.

You can request a report(Business Information Report) to dnb about monthly billing info from our company, and you can count how many thousands of domains are already in our server.

Maybe with your search that takes a lot of time, want to try our service? we are glad to welcome you as our client and specially for you we provide a guarantee refunds forever, whenever you feel uncomfortable with our hosting, will be immediately refunded without question.

Please let me know if you need more company information.

Regard

• warihwarih Member

@WPF said:

@warih said:

Hi @warih

Thank you for choosing us for your hosting business, I hope you enjoy with our service.

Of course, you have a quick response and good communication.
    And I have found you as a hosting service with a great resource that suits my needs

edited May 2017

@warih said:
    Of course, you have a quick response and good communication.
    And I have found you as a hosting service with a great resource that suits my needs

Hi @warih

Thanks for the great feedback – I’m so glad to hear that your experience with our hosting services has been a positive one. I’ll be passing along your kind words to our support staff to improve service quality and support.

• Okay. Seems great.

Can you please specify the LVE limits, ram, etc:

• for shared
    • for reseller; per cpanel account
    • for master reseller; per reseller, per cpanel account

With those packages mentioned above, with the use of coupon.

edited May 2017

@MissFortune said:
    Okay. Seems great.

Can you please specify the LVE limits, ram, etc:

• for shared
    • for reseller; per cpanel account
    • for master reseller; per reseller, per cpanel account

With those packages mentioned above, with the use of coupon.

Hi @MissFortune

Thank you for the update and a good response from you. You should contact us from member area for more server information.

All resource allocation for cpanel under reseller and master reseller are same.

Dedicated Ram 1GB - Can set up to 2GB, Vmemory 1GB, 100process, 20entry process. For custom LVE please contact US, our support is very happy to provide the best solution for your business.

edited May 2017

Site.pro Drag & Drop Website builder added, now site builder available for all cpanel.

• Hello,

In the title I saw:

Free IP & Free WHMCS *

I do not see in the offers?

@comeback said:
    Hello,

In the title I saw:

Free IP & Free WHMCS *

I do not see in the offers?

Hi @comeback,

We apologize for making you misunderstood in this thread.

Please read this:

Order Master Reseller Hosting MRS-ULTRA today Do not use coupons and get free WHMCS License for life/recurring.

Let us know your company needs, with pleasure we will provide a best solution.

• comebackcomeback Member
    edited May 2017

@WPF said:

☛ RS-ULTRA ☚

✔ 50 GB SSD Storage

✔ Unmetered Bandwidth

✔ SSH Access - Yes

✔ Whmcs $10/month

✔ Freebies - Yes

✔ $5 /Month

✔ $50/Year

I order this plan:

I pay $ 50 and I have WHMCS for life?

It's correct ?

edited May 2017

@comeback said:

@WPF said:

☛ RS-ULTRA ☚

✔ 50 GB SSD Storage

✔ Unmetered Bandwidth

✔ SSH Access - Yes

✔ Whmcs $10/month

✔ Freebies - Yes

✔ $5 /Month

✔ $50/Year

I order this plan:

I pay $ 50 and I have WHMCS for life?

It's correct ?

Hi @comeback,

Whmcs does not provide owned license for now, in this offer free whmcs mean if not using coupon code and apply for mrs-ultra or rs-power but package has been removed from offer.

Contact us from https://www.wpfastest.com/member/ and we are happy to adjust your budget.

• skizioskizio Member

If I sign up RS-BASIC and later I want upgrade to RS-ULTRA, does discount still applied?

Hi @skizio,

Sure, coupon applied for upgrade rs-basic - rs-ultra :)

• Considering the Special LET Reseller plan to test your company out for performance and for simple wordpress sites

It says x to the freebies. Is the wordpress themes not included? Is SSL included (listed in hosting features - implies all the plans have the same benefits)

@oonchie said:
    Considering the Special LET Reseller plan to test your company out for performance and for simple wordpress sites

It says x to the freebies. Is the wordpress themes not included? Is SSL included (listed in hosting features - implies all the plans have the same benefits)

Hi @oonchie,

Sure, please try our fast hosting speed.

Free SSL available for all cpanel account, one click install from cpanel. Freebies mean hosting template bro not WOrdPress Theme :)

• well I signed up for the special LET reseller for $8/year special. True to form cPanel was set up correctly. I was able to create a second acct no problem. Each acct created gives 1GB swap 1GB RAM to the acct. Interestingly the master acct only is dedicated 512MB and 1GB swap.

Performance seems good. Occasionally have to wait a second or two to get the web site to load up. One down time for several hours up otherwise has been steady. 1 click Let's Encrypt works well with Wordpress sites.

For $8/year with unlimited bandwidth this is a bargain. It does seem the special is now sold out. Let's hope they continue to offer good performance for years to come. Recommended at this time.

@oonchie said:
    well I signed up for the special LET reseller for $8/year special. True to form cPanel was set up correctly. I was able to create a second acct no problem. Each acct created gives 1GB swap 1GB RAM to the acct. Interestingly the master acct only is dedicated 512MB and 1GB swap.

Performance seems good. Occasionally have to wait a second or two to get the web site to load up. One down time for several hours up otherwise has been steady. 1 click Let's Encrypt works well with Wordpress sites.

For $8/year with unlimited bandwidth this is a bargain. It does seem the special is now sold out. Let's hope they continue to offer good performance for years to come. Recommended at this time.

Hi oonchie,

Thanks for your feedback, we hope you can be comfortable and satisfied with our services, if you have any issue please contact us through the support ticket and we will be happy to improve the quality of our services.