Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yet another hostsolutions.ro review. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yet another hostsolutions.ro review.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

Also this is a test from our vel6 node what you have mentionated .

Disk Speed

I/O (1st run) : 137 MB/s

I/O (2nd run) : 134 MB/s

I/O (3rd run) : 151 MB/s

Average I/O : 140.667 MB/s

• cociucociu Member

Gamma17 said: Ticket Created #875378

Also yes, my nickname here has nothing to do with my real name, email address and my username on hostsolutions.ro, and i would really like for it to remain this way.

let put this clear , you have not opened A FUKING TIKET WITH US UNTIL NOW .... WAY YOU HAVE LIED IN THIS :

"I opened tickets for other reasons, as for complaining about performance, as i already said, i consider it pointless. It may be stupid, but it is just how it works for me. The only reason i posted it here is that it seemed like a good thing to do, to let others know about the issues they may face buying this vm-s."

this is my proof you have not opened any tiket until now http://imgur.com/a/nrrF4

so yes your comportament is not the true one.

• cociucociu Member

cociu said: The only reason i posted it here is that it seemed like a good thing to do

its a good thing to do to blame a host wich hi try to give you good price/performance and is work hard to keep this in this limits. No man i know what is the problem here ...

Any way we will look at your vm in the next hours , also please note you will cannot renew this service any more because with such persons i prefere not play.

Have a good day.

• cociucociu Member

@Jarland or @isaq , any mod can be this deleted because i know will go to another way , seems to be our tikeing sistem this threads... the op have opened the tiket after 2 hours fomt this post , also i have proof no thiket before was opened so yes i feel this is a bad intention.

• TomTom Member

@cociu said:

Gamma17 said: Ticket Created #875378

Also yes, my nickname here has nothing to do with my real name, email address and my username on hostsolutions.ro, and i would really like for it to remain this way.

let put this clear , you have not opened A FUKING TIKET WITH US UNTIL NOW .... WAY YOU HAVE LIED IN THIS :

"I opened tickets for other reasons, as for complaining about performance, as i already said, i consider it pointless. It may be stupid, but it is just how it works for me. The only reason i posted it here is that it seemed like a good thing to do, to let others know about the issues they may face buying this vm-s."

this is my proof you have not opened any tiket until now http://imgur.com/a/nrrF4

so yes your comportament is not the true one.

You know, maybe he means "I open tickets for other reasons".
    I've bad performance on my storage box too, but haven't opened a ticket because:

• you've said you're working on it
    • I know you're under alot of work load at the moment and don't want to contribute to the problem when I can wait
  • Gamma17Gamma17 Member
    edited May 2017

After statements like this i will not use any services from you anymore:

@cociu said:
    Any way we will look at your vm in the next hours , also please note you will cannot renew this service any more because with such persons i prefere not play.

Also, do you really think that providing unusable service untill customer opens ticket is really how it should work? Why do i need to open ticket for it to work?
    And i yes, i submitted cancelation requests for all the services and submitted ticket #859309 for complete accout removal. I do not want to work with such "providers".

Thanked by 3Yura Jinx boernd
  • cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

Gamma17 said: I do not want to work with such "providers".

you are welcome my friend ,your fault is your , i am not god to know what you are make in your vm.
    I just proof you are a big lier , also the email is not our tiket sistem , next time try to open a tiket and maybe your provider know you are in trubble.

• Gamma17Gamma17 Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu said:
    I do not want to work with such "providers".
    I just proof you are a big lier , also the email is not our tiket sistem , next time try to open a tiket and maybe your provider know you are in trubble.

And i am not going to proove anything to anyone. Also, should i quote what did you say about people opening too much tickets? I always thought that less tickets => better.

• cociucociu Member

Gamma17 said: Also, do you really think that providing unusable service untill customer

i know i have difficult in write in english , but you have difficults

Gamma17 said: Also, do you really think that providing unusable service untill customer opens ticket is really how it should work?

what is difficult to you to understand , i just make a disk test and i have posted here the results , is +140 mb/s ... what you expect more ? the fault is your. I have backup from your vm so i can proof is a fault from your vm. Clearly all this can be resolved with a tiket but no you prefere this way and more you make lies here about "i have opened" more tikets about poor performance .... so where is the tikets ? because i have post a print screen with all emails what you have recived from us (when you open a tiket the whmcs is send automaticaly a confirmation email wich in your account dont exist) , more i can give teamwiever to any mod from here to see all what i tell is true. Also the test in vel 6 at least in this moment is more than hight quality.

• cociucociu Member

Gamma17 said: And i am not going to proove anything to anyone

no , now when you see the host is not so idiot now you dont want to proof , but you know to compare my business with anothers and blame us. Nice try .

• dimitrispdimitrisp Member
    edited May 2017

#FreeCociu

@Gamma17, when you have problems with your VM, you ask your provider. You are paying a very low price, for a great service. That's no excuse for "unusable service", of course, but if you don't let your provider know, they can't fix it.

It's like having a car that has a factory defect, you tell everyone except your car manufacturer, and when your manufacturer tries to help you get Passive-Aggressive. I mean, seriously? :|

• Gamma17Gamma17 Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu said:
    ...the fault is your. I have backup from your vm so i can proof is a fault from your vm.

Yeah, luckily i did not store any important data there for you to look through.
    Also those vm-s are just minimal centos6 with no additional services apart from fail2ban so go ahead, tell us how they are to blame...

Thanked by 1Jinx
  • TomTom Member

@cociu said:
    i just make a disk test and i have posted here the results , is +140 mb/s ... what you expect more ?

>

While I'm not trying to accuse here or anything, it's possible you did the test on the boot disk (I.e hardly being used?) rather than Gamma17's disk (I.e the one under load?).
    Just a possibility.

• edited May 2017

@Gamma17 said:

@cociu said:
    ...the fault is your. I have backup from your vm so i can proof is a fault from your vm.

Yeah, luckily i did not store any important data there for you to look through.
    Also those vm-s are just minimal centos6 with no additional services apart from fail2ban so go ahead, tell us how they are to blame...

Like I said, you need to do proper bechmark on disk and networking. You can share the result of benchmarking to us here, also you could open the ticket to complain based on your benchmark.

But you didn't do the benchmark also not even sharing to us. Your complain doesn't make sense.

I am not in @cociu side, but as a costumer you need to provide detail and proper information before complain to provider.

• cociucociu Member

Yoda said: While I'm not trying to accuse here or anything, it's possible you did the test on the boot disk (I.e hardly being used?) rather than Gamma17's disk (I.e the one under load?).

Just a possibility.

lol , we have 4 different arrays in all nodes , i was testing all of them. Also this guy was hosted in the array what i have posted , iknow what you meen but i mke my work properly.

• TomTom Member

@cociu said:

Yoda said: While I'm not trying to accuse here or anything, it's possible you did the test on the boot disk (I.e hardly being used?) rather than Gamma17's disk (I.e the one under load?).

Just a possibility.

lol , we have 4 different arrays in all nodes , i was testing all of them. Also this guy was hosted in the array what i have posted , iknow what you meen but i mke my work properly.

Yup fair enough, was just thinking! :)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

chocolateshirt said: Like I said, you need to do proper bechmark on disk and networking.

We got your point, thanks.

Thanked by 3Amitz Gamma17 Issam2204
  • cociucociu Member

Also i will not lost more time here , i came with proof , the op was not opened tiket until after 2 hours when i have press him about tiket number, for me is clearly wrong atitudine. Maybe my atitudine is the same but i prefere continue to be @cociu instead of kiss ass . Also for all others users , we fix our module , now we are focused to respond to some issues what was pointed in tikets and add more features in the client area like rdns, tun/tap , iptables.

Also please note in the future :

1) if you opened a tiket please wait your turn , do not pm in the next second in LET because definetly i will not be more fast . We resolve the tikets in order what we have recived. LET is not our tiketing system.

2) once all is done from our part we will offer maximum 15 min in tiketing responding in the program Monday to friday from 7.30 to 22.00 romanian time and in the rest tiketing average will be 3 hours . Not matter hollidays/nights. All this will be possible gratefoul the latest offers what i made here in LET because i have employ 2 more guys , so thanks to all.

3) Please do not take @Gamma17 exemple , first open a tiket , allow us the time to resolve , we are here to work not to scam or send bad services.

4) Do not place a order if you dont find in the list the os you want to install , if is not in the list is not supported so do not opened tiket asking for another iso. When we will offer ubuntu16 for exemple you will find in the list this template. If is not there do not ask for ......

I personaly thanks to this comunity because with the latest offers i recive from my total income in this business +30% only from LET .

Have a great day .

Thanked by 3flex muratai sipe
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

The frustration of Gamma17 is understandable. But it is generally viewed that he should at least contact your provider before posting on a public forum.

• Gamma17Gamma17 Member
    edited May 2017

Yes, reviewing this thread... it looks really bad to me. I posted my expirience with vpses, "provider" representative asked me to create ticket - i created one. Then he found a way to move attention away from his services and started huge discussion about whether i created tickets before or not, saying things which are really inappropriate for provider to tell, IMO, like "you will cannot renew this service any more", and lastly refused deleting account.

At this point i really want to say s-word, as it looks like attempts to hide things and get rid of "inconvinient" customer. For me this discussion is over, i am not going to use any services from this "provider" anymore, as i already said, and i hope that it will serve as a warning for people thinking about bying from this "provider".

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

Gamma17 said: Then he found a way to move attention away from his services and started huge discussion about whether i created tickets before or not

man , be true once in your life. I never tell my service is perfect , never tell you are wrong about your vm or something. What was molesting me is your lies , i have lied you ? NO so way to lie here like " i have opened anothers tikets about poor quality" where is this tikets? I dont see any , more i have proof with a print screen all what i acuse. So no , no worry i am not deviating the subject , i only try to defend my name and my business from abusers reviews nothing more. If this was opened after you have opened the tiket regarding this issue is another point of view but first you blame us and later open your first tiket regarding your issue.

• cociucociu Member

Gamma17 said: "you will cannot renew this service any more", and lastly refused deleting account.

sorry to not know me more , is verry usual te refuse thins "kind" of users :) About delete the account i dont want ... can you obligate me ? No sorry , i am not so idiot to delete some proff of false acusations.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @cociu, this guy is trolling you so don't get too deep into it. It's obviously not intended to be review, regardless of the format.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • OvearOvear Member
    edited May 2017

I got similar problem on @cociu 's server.

I have a good network condition(about 500mbps - 800mbps) and a normal disk io(80MB/s), but really low cpu performance.

It needs to about 10s or more time to execute some command that unrelated to hdd(like top, free, ping), i have already sent ticket to them. Even i do nothing, the load average goes to 1.0 or high. They declare that they are still working on it.

Usually their staff reply ticket in couple hours, but on this problem, they spend a day or more time on it.

I didn't know what caused it. May be they ignore it, or they are working on it? i don't know. At this time i assume that cociu can resolve it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
    Number of cores      : 1
    CPU frequency        : 1795.802 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 1024.0 GB (13.0 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 1024 MB (768 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 512 MB (60 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 0 days, 23 hour 46 min
    Load average         : 0.49, 0.67, 0.51
    OS                   : Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 2.6.32-48-pve
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 85.6 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 94.2 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 108 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 95.9 MB/s
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         46.8MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo, JP               106.187.96.148          6.02MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            5.23MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           41.0MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           15.9MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             1.17MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           4.97MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          10.9MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            1.14MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           2.57MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          5.68MB/s      

• Gamma17Gamma17 Member

@cociu said:
    ...About delete the account i dont want ... can you obligate me ? No sorry , i am not so idiot to delete some proff of false acusations.

No, i can not, and will not try. Just another interesting piece of information...

Also when you asked for ticket number, why did you need it? Just to be able to identify me, right? You never intended to fix anything, just wanted to know who said something negative about you?

• cociucociu Member

Ovear said: they spend a day or more time on it.

yes in the last week was a nightmare because we face some problems with our modules and for this we have delay more than usually. All this is came to normal step by step. If some of my guys tell you we work in this this meen we have locate the fault and we will take action. Somethimes is less issue and in 5 min is resolved but in your case what i see need more job.

• cociucociu Member

Gamma17 said: Also when you asked for ticket number, why did you need it? Just to be able to identify me, right? You never intended to fix anything, just wanted to know who said something negative about you?

do have not give us time , after i have locate your account in the next 2 min you have canceled your service....

• Gamma17Gamma17 Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu said:

do have not give us time , after i have locate your account in the next 2 min you have canceled your service....

And i did this, only after some funny statements from you.

I never intended things to go the way they did when i posted this thread, or spend this much time posting here. Or terminate services for that matter, not untill they run out. This was intended to be simple description of my expirience with your services and nothing more. And i am not obliged to create tickets to be either satisfied or not with your service and to express my opinion.

Thanked by 3Ole_Juul Yura Falzo
  • drdrakedrdrake Member

@cocio I am having the same problem as OP. Maybe we are in the same note. Check out ticket #605571. It will help you troubleshoot the problem.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

Gamma17 said: And i am not obliged to create tickets

no , you are not ,only you are obligated to lie about you have opened thikets before for anothers issues , so we are a shit company with many many issues. Unfortunatly for you i have more customers from this forum and can tel the contrarious. For exemple @Ovear was post a speed test and is totaly in contradiction with what you have acuse my darling :)