Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have the same issue at Hostsolution.ro? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have the same issue at Hostsolution.ro?

2»

Comments

• cociucociu Member

DigitalJosee said: I haven't any problem with it, since I @cociu don't delivered my 1TB VPS yet.

Frustrating.

we have deliver all 1tb offers , what i know i have refound you 2 tranzactions due you have forgott to cancel the recurring payments from your paypal account. After this i dont know about any 1tb offer undelivered. If i am wrong please pm with your email , tranzaction number and we will deliver ASAP or refound what you prefere.

• @cociu said:

DigitalJosee said: I haven't any problem with it, since I @cociu don't delivered my 1TB VPS yet.

Frustrating.

we have deliver all 1tb offers , what i know i have refound you 2 tranzactions due you have forgott to cancel the recurring payments from your paypal account. After this i dont know about any 1tb offer undelivered. If i am wrong please pm with your email , tranzaction number and we will deliver ASAP or refound what you prefere.

Sent.

And I want my VPS, not refund.

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

cociu said: Last week we had problem with the whmcs because we have upgrade to the latest version and was 2 days with tiketing broked , at least some of users advert us about this. Maybe your tiket never arrived ? is not usual 1 week , lol. Can you pm please with the tiket number ?

I prefer make it public in this particular case if you don't mind. #736020

Just to make it clear, it's obvious VM isn't using for critical purpose, so there is no complaining about.

• cociucociu Member

bersy said: I prefer make it public in this particular case if you don't mind. #736020

nothing to hide , let me some minutes and i will take a look

• cociucociu Member

bersy said: bersy

find it , seems to be closed , but i can tell you never we see this tiket ... pfffffffffff . Let me resolve it first and lather i will search for what happened.

• cociucociu Member

bersy said: I prefer make it public in this particular case if you don't mind. #736020

hmmm , your vps is up ???? and working ?

• spammyspammy Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu, another ticket for you to look at: 192890, first submitted on May 8, 3:23am, I am not able to use the VPS yet.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

spammy said: @cociu, another ticket for you to look at: 192890, first submitted on May 8, 3:23am

i hope you understand this is not our tiketing system. Also is for less 24 hours , also we have problem with the module wich caused your problem and we work in this.

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

cociu said: find it , seems to be closed , but i can tell you never we see this tiket ... pfffffffffff . Let me resolve it first and lather i will search for what happened.

Oh, don't touch my VM please, cause it's working well for now (after OS reinstall) ;) The point is I had to renstall OS and all software to make it working well again.

• spammyspammy Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu said:

spammy said: @cociu, another ticket for you to look at: 192890, first submitted on May 8, 3:23am

i hope you understand this is not our tiketing system. Also is for less 24 hours , also we have problem with the module wich caused your problem and we work in this.

I think our watch is a little different, I am using the time on your ticketing system and current time is May 9 11pm over there I believe?

I don't mind wait for a bit though, just saying it has been close to 48 hours now actually. You can take your time.

• cociucociu Member

spammy said: I don't mind wait for a bit though, just saying it has been close to 48 hours now actually. You can take your time.

here is 09.05.2017 and ... 23.13 , any way i just want to point this is not our tiketing support , nobody will respond more fast if all came here with tiket numbers because my tehnicals guys dont have LET account , Now to explain what happened with your vm please read this thread , i just explicated what happened and definetly you will be content finnaly and i will compensate this days

take a look here please https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/113689/autoprovisioning-module-for-proxmox

i know a client pay for a service but somethimes eaven i want to make it verry fast i cannot.

Thanks for understand and beleve me i am not sleep good when i know i have tikets waiting

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Rather than go ticket-by-ticket through cociu's queue, I think we'll close this.

Thanked by 3cociu MasonR vimalware
This discussion has been closed.