Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have the same issue at Hostsolution.ro?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have the same issue at Hostsolution.ro?

YandexYandex Member

Their control panel says the VPS is online but I cannot connect it(I've also used many VPS from other locations and tried to connect it and also failed. So I'm sure it's not my local network's error.)
Someone told me he had the same issue but it sloved after clicked reboot , but I rebooted it and nothing works.
I've also submitted a ticket but no one replies.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

How long ago did you submit a ticket?

Thanked by 1trewq
  • Justin417Justin417 Member, Host Rep

I can confirm I have the same issue. I have already submitted a ticket. I'm sure they will respond soon, but just wanted to let others know that you aren't alone.

Thanked by 1Yandex
  • YandexYandex Member

@jarland said:
    How long ago did you submit a ticket?

About a day now.

The issue occurred about already half month, but their ticket system occurred an error so I can't submit ticket until recent days.

• YandexYandex Member

@Justin417 said:
    I can confirm I have the same issue. I have already submitted a ticket. I'm sure they will respond soon, but just wanted to let others know that you aren't alone.

Thank you.

But I post this discussion because I don't have any hope that they will respond soon. If this is a Server Node outage, they even didn't send any notification email!

I still remember when Hostus have an outage, and that day I found the server down before I check my email so I submitted a ticket without knowing it, they still replied me politely in 3 hours and asked if the outage notification email was spammed.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

I had a similar issue a week or so ago. VPS kept going offline (pings timing out) and would only recover after a reboot via the control panel. Couldn't reinstall my OS so I put in a ticket which was responded to within a few hours. A week later after a fresh install and haven't had any issues since.

Thanked by 1Yandex
  • YandexYandex Member

@MasonR said:
    I had a similar issue a week or so ago. VPS kept going offline (pings timing out) and would only recover after a reboot via the control panel. Couldn't reinstall my OS so I put in a ticket which was responded to within a few hours. A week later after a fresh install and haven't had any issues since.

Oops, maybe they just discriminate Chinese customers that we always can't get replied in time.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Yandex said: Oops, maybe they just discriminate Chinese customers that we always can't get replied in time.

They have to get some sleep too ;) plus I'm pretty sure they were trying to fulfill all of their storage preorders yeterday/today along with their network upgrades. It's early morning in Romania so I'm sure you'll get a reply soon. They're good people (and quite busy).

@cociu - any way you can help this chap out? :)

• williewillie Member

Mine is responding a bit slowly, but working.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

Dont see the point to open a thread without wait the tiket response. Any way , we faced problem with the modulesfactory and the guy from there is not responding in 24 hours. We try to make all manually meantime but ... yes is take more than normaly.

The problem what i think is your ip is duplicated or something (we had problem last week with this) but any way , please wait your tiket reponse.

• cociucociu Member

Yandex said: just discriminate Chinese customer

i am the last person who discriminate any nation .....

• m3gfm3gf Member

Global Ticket System - LowEndTalk

Thanked by 3Justin417 Yandex sipe
  • cociucociu Member

Yandex said: About a day now.

Verry strange .... Are you sure is a tiket or a email ?

• Justin417Justin417 Member, Host Rep

@cociu Thank you for the update.

• cociucociu Member

MasonR said: I had a similar issue a week or so ago. VPS kept going offline (pings timing out) and would only recover after a reboot via the control panel. Couldn't reinstall my OS so I put in a ticket which was responded to within a few hours. A week later after a fresh install and haven't had any issues since.

last week the idiot module was working except the reinstall wich we find the solution to make it manually and was work. The problem what @Yandex have is another one and i still wait the response from the modulesfactory because until today we dont find any solution (the module is all cripted) so still waiting ...

• Kapz786Kapz786 Member

Sorry to hijack thread but im a noob with some of this stuff. So ive got my server ip from hostsolutions no problems and now ive registered a domain name - how do I link the domain to the server ip address?

• cociucociu Member

Kapz786 said: Sorry to hijack thread but im a noob with some of this stuff. So ive got my server ip from hostsolutions no problems and now ive registered a domain name - how do I link the domain to the server ip address?

you need to make this from domain registrar not from us. Any way , once i rezolve my problems i can help you to make this.

• cgs3238cgs3238 Member

I've also submitted a ticket about 26 hours ago but no one replies.

• williewillie Member

Kapz786 said: how do I link the domain to the server ip address?

Sign into your domain registrar and find the DNS settings page. Make an A record for the domain pointing to the IP address. Use the default setting for TTL or set it to a few hours. Can be confusing at first, but simple once you get used to it.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Yandex said:

Oops, maybe they just discriminate Chinese customers that we always can't get replied in time.

False accusations of racism = ban?

Thanked by 2boernd Pwner
  • YandexYandex Member

@cociu said:
    Dont see the point to open a thread without wait the tiket response. Any way , we faced problem with the modulesfactory and the guy from there is not responding in 24 hours. We try to make all manually meantime but ... yes is take more than normaly.

The problem what i think is your ip is duplicated or something (we had problem last week with this) but any way , please wait your tiket reponse.

I just think you should send notification e-mails to all the client affected with the problem and then you've no need to reply these tickets and you can have more time to face with the problem instead of replying the same tickets.

One more thing, I suggest you set ticket automatically closed time twice longer than your reply time, for example if you can reply the ticket in 30Hours , then you should give clients 60 Hours or more to reply you, and in these time the ticket shouldn't be automatically closed by WHMCS

• YandexYandex Member

@m3gf said:
    Global Ticket System - LowEndTalk

That means most provider spend more time on LET than replying their tickets, many customers get replied faster on LET than their tickets. It's not a good symbol.

• cociucociu Member

Yandex said: That means most provider spend more time on LET than replying their tickets, many customers get replied faster on LET than their tickets. It's not a good symbol.

do you want the true ? we always replay faster to the tikets right now i have at least 3 messages with "please respond to the tiket dfasdfasdfasf" here in LET , personal i never encourage the customers to post in a forum about the internal problems ... do you know way ? a month ago i was banned and how to respond if the customer is posting here ? Any way , we know about this issue and if the owner of the module if is not work our we will swich to anothere provisioning module because what we have now is verry sucks.

• Kapz786Kapz786 Member
    edited May 2017

@willie said:

Kapz786 said: how do I link the domain to the server ip address?

Sign into your domain registrar and find the DNS settings page. Make an A record for the domain pointing to the IP address. Use the default setting for TTL or set it to a few hours. Can be confusing at first, but simple once you get used to it.

Might have found the page thanks :)

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

I've had same problem days ago, like he was saying upgrading network, and it only lasts a minute or so, never had problem afterwards, except one time power off

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

I can confirm that, faced with the same issue a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, there was no any ticket answer for a week, so I closed it and had to reinstall VM (VNC access also didn't work).

• ymgswxymgswx Member

Anyway,when i send My ticket,i get reply very soon,And The atittude Is very nice.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

bersy said: I can confirm that, faced with the same issue a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, there was no any ticket answer for a week, so I closed it and had to reinstall VM (VNC access also didn't work).

Last week we had problem with the whmcs because we have upgrade to the latest version and was 2 days with tiketing broked , at least some of users advert us about this. Maybe your tiket never arrived ? is not usual 1 week , lol. Can you pm please with the tiket number ?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@cociu I have vps with you for testing purchase (Personally) , i think you should simply drop modulesfactory module and find better option . Since you always complaining and blaming modulesfactory for some of the vps errors .

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

RIYAD said: @cociu I have vps with you for testing purchase (Personally) , i think you should simply drop modulesfactory module and find better option

is the best way to offer a good quality in the future .... i know. Definetly yesterday and today i have look to another options , Was good until last year , dont know what happened with this guy last year , or maybe is his atitudine with the life time license because i feel i am verry f----ked as a client. Always tard in responding , i have ask him to joint teamwiever (payed work ) and is denied , always hi try to make coulpable anothers ... like exemple 1 ) your whmcs is not up to date so i have update my whmcs 2 ) your node is wrong , so we have reinstall the node 3 ) is responding verry tipical in all his tikets ... so almost imposible to work this out. Any way , we find the problem and we work in this but definetly is not a future solution to continue with this module , definetly not recomend to anyone in the future ...

Also i never ofered kvm because with the tutorial what the guy provide to make template for autoprovisioning was never work. If i ask him to provide the template is ask for +300 eur for all template + minimum 100 eur for the node ....

Not to tell we faced all this problems when i offered a presale offer (my mistake) and people was opened at least 300 tikets ask for the vps eaven i have tell is a preorder and we need 2-7 days to provide.

Thanked by 1Justin417
  • I haven't any problem with it, since I @cociu don't delivered my 1TB VPS yet.

Frustrating.

This discussion has been closed.