Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with free radius + open VPN + either whmcs or hostbill
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help with free radius + open VPN + either whmcs or hostbill

Anyone able to help setup Freeradius/openvpn with either whmcs or hostbill? Need the full server side setup done. I need someone asap.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Comments

• I will pay, no problem! Please reach me asap.

• m3gfm3gf Member

email sent.
    i can do openvpn+billing, write my own controlpanel,nice interface using thinkphp.

as for shadowsocks,i can do whmcs+bandwidth monitoring,nice inter face,too.

• m3gfm3gf Member

Chinese based controlpanel on openvpn, monitoring users'bandwidth&online status&manage users&forced someone offline if abused.
    also comes with nice website with basic using introdution.i will post a demo here later.

have a try? at a low price:)

• edited May 2017

@m3gf said:
    email sent.
    i can do openvpn+billing, write my own controlpanel,nice interface using thinkphp.

I think @mikenike182 said if he want to integrate openvpn with freeradius for authentication and data monitoring, then integrate it with whmcs or hostbill for account billing..

• m3gfm3gf Member

@chocolateshirt said:

@m3gf said:
    email sent.

I think @mikenike182 said if he want to integrate openvpn with freeradius for authentication and data monitoring, then integrate it with whmcs or hostbill for account billing..

yes,i know. but i am not able to combine whmcs with openvpn. which i can combine with whmcs is shadowsocks.so there are 2 choices i can provide.

openvpn+my own control panel

shadowsocks+whmcs

p

• irmirm Member

Sent you an email regarding FreeRADIUS+WHMCS setup. Have done this plenty of times and can provide you examples.

• @m3gf i dont think im interested in your solution. IRM and anyone else who can help please email me. Thanks.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

What's your budget for this?

• @alexbarakov we can work it out, just send me an email with your skype id.

• anyone want to do this now...