Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMhosts.co.uk SSD Auto Tiering 256MB 1X vCPU 20GB HDD £4.40 per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMhosts.co.uk SSD Auto Tiering 256MB 1X vCPU 20GB HDD £4.40 per month

vmhostsvmhosts Member
edited March 2013 in Offers

True Cloud XEN VPS powered by OnApp

1X vCPU
256MB RAM
20GB HDD SSD Auto Tier
150GB Bandwidth
Choice of Linux OS
1X IPV4 Address
IPV6 Addresses available on request

UK Tier 3 Datacentre
Clustered Storage array - We keep two copies of your data using Synchronous mirroring across storage nodes
Automated Failover (HA)

Order here http://www.vmhosts.co.uk/virtual-machines/features/

Comments

• LAKidLAKid Member

So what's the reason not specifying the price?

• No reason, price is in our signature. Its £4.40 per month

• @vmhosts said: No reason, price is in our signature. Its £4.40 per month

That still doesn't abide the rules and there are no signatures on the mobile website.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2013

@BronzeByte said: That still doesn't abide the rules and there are no signatures on the mobile website.

Yep. Add the price in please @vmhosts. :)

• @BronzeByte said: That still doesn't abide the rules and there are no signatures on the mobile website.

Its £4.40 per month, sorry this was missed out. No one has died....

Simply visit the link and you can see the advertised price there

• @Infinity said: Yep. Add the price in please @vmhosts. :)

Added to the title :)

• LAKidLAKid Member

No one has died ?

• pcanpcan Member

@vmhosts said: Clustered Storage array

On the vmhosts.co.uk web site I found references to the HP Lefthand P4000 SAN. Is this offer backed by the P4000? This would be a strong value point, true synchronous replication and HA on enterprise hardware at this low price level is a feature I was searching for long time.

• @pcan said: On the vmhosts.co.uk web site I found references to the HP Lefthand P4000 SAN. Is this offer backed by the P4000? This would be a strong value point, true synchronous replication and HA on enterprise hardware at this low price level is a feature I was searching for long time.

Correct, all of VM's storage are on our P4000 array. We do get a write penalty so sequential write tests wont fair well, but this is not typical in normal application work loads.

We have also added in SSD auto tiering on the same array. Again all done with the purpose of removing any single points of failure.

Since moving to the P4000 array we haven't had any instances of data loss