Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Arbor Day ★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ 25¢ OVZ ★ 50¢ KVM ★ $18/YR Windows ★ $39 Dedis ★ 7 Locations - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Arbor Day ★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ 25¢ OVZ ★ 50¢ KVM ★ $18/YR Windows ★ $39 Dedis ★ 7 Locations

Comments

• 256MB KVM pls or restock 512MB KVM.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

agoldenberg said: So the dedis say e5 here but the order page says e3?

Thanks for correcting the typo. I don't believe E5-1240's existing, unfortunately. If anyone ordered this expecting an E5 feel free to contact us to cancel the order.

Ympker said: Do you accept BTC? I have some spare ones :)

Yes we do.

• how long this offer valid, need E3 with SSD on mid of may.

currently have one DS with virmach without downtime since november.

@andiklive said:
    how long this offer valid, need E3 with SSD on mid of may.

currently have one DS with virmach without downtime since november.

The offer definitely isn't planned to last until mid-May, sorry.

• I am too late for the cheap special again. Gonna hate USA timezones >:D
    Well, another one for 6$ then.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited April 2017

Bro, dedicated server is valid only one per customer? if i have already purchased one with last offer

• I order a plan in SJ.it shows clearly in the invoice.but you say it is in Phoenix. The special doesn't include the Phoenix.while request me another 3 dollars fee to create it in SJ.Are you kidding me?

• WSSWSS Member

Somewhat glad I slept in this morning- those $0.25 OVZs never are. :D

• @trewq said:

@cgs3238 said:
    I have 70+ vps from Virmach now...

Usage?

Shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 2trewq dedicados

@dedicados said:
    Bro, dedicated server is valid only one per customer? if i have already purchased one with last offer

It's one per customer, but you can use the code even if you purchased one with the last offer.

@zhangsy said:
    I order a plan in SJ.it shows clearly in the invoice.but you say it is in Phoenix. The special doesn't include the Phoenix.while request me another 3 dollars fee to create it in SJ.Are you kidding me?

There was an error with the locations and pricings when you ordered. San Jose does have a surcharge as explained in the original post.

• @VirMach
    I am curious, just buy 9 yuan VPS, has not opened to give me a refund. Really want to ask you how to sell it?

• @edison766 said:
    @VirMach
    I am curious, just buy 9 yuan VPS, has not opened to give me a refund. Really want to ask you how to sell it?

Invoice #111456

• edison766 said: I am curious, just buy 9 yuan VPS, has not opened to give me a refund. Really want to ask you how to sell it?

wtf...

• For new registered users, expressed great disappointment!

• dedicados said:

edison766 said: I am curious, just buy 9 yuan VPS, has not opened to give me a refund. Really want to ask you how to sell it?

wtf...

This one is hard to decrypt, I guess he was refunded right after he paid.

• @layfon said:

dedicados said:

edison766 said: I am curious, just buy 9 yuan VPS, has not opened to give me a refund. Really want to ask you how to sell it?

wtf...

That or he has decided not to buy it and wants a refund. Either way has something to do with a refund.

• On your special offers page, the link for the Elite+ OVZ leads to the KVM SPEC-768. Same link.

• @AuroraZ said:

@layfon said:

dedicados said:

wtf...

That or he has decided not to buy it and wants a refund. Either way has something to do with a refund.
    Their problem. Did not open, I waited 10 hours, was informed of the refund。say why?

• @AuroraZ said:

@layfon said:

dedicados said:

wtf...

Their problem. Did not open, I waited 10 hours, was informed of the refund.say why?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited April 2017

/28 means 4 usable ipv4 or 1 usable ipv4? (on dedis)

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@jvnadr said:

13 usable, although 1 is for the IPMI so 12.

• Harambe said: 13 usable, although 1 is for the IPMI so 12.

Wow! I could swear that I saw and wrote a /30 there! What was I had in mind? Have to rest a little!

• I'm curious with tree planted in Indonesia. How do you do that? Have any organization related in here? Or any online service offering planting a tree?

• @jvnadr said:

13 usable.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    I'm curious with tree planted in Indonesia. How do you do that? Have any organization related in here? Or any online service offering planting a tree?

https://onetreeplanted.org/collections/plant-a-tree

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @VirMach Why is my $9 VPS canceled and refunded?

• wjtwjt Member
    edited April 2017

that was fast. the last time i think was christmas i managed to grab at least 9 micro openvz, and that was a few days after someone else shared it and not from virmach themselves (i think) with hundreds of comments in that thread. now, i'm only at comment number 20? And also the first day, and already sold out?

• Need me some ipv6... got any? @VirMach?

• @VirMach would it be possible to be approved on one order I made?
    I was marked as fraud from maxmind, this is typical for me (not using a VPN)

• @VirMach are you restocking the Micro package again? Just hoping it doesn't get sold out in a hour again...