Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review?

Comments

• YegorP said: tl;dr If I wanted to bash, why wouldn't I have just started by stating "cociu is a terrible host, cociu is a moron and cociu creates unsustainable offers in an inevitable ponzi scheme of hosting".

If you posted this as your first contribution to LET as "YegorP" account (as you seem not to be new here but use this as an alternative account not to harm your older one), then, you would be banned and it seem that you know that.
    But questioning cociu's integrity and stability in your first post without an obvious reason (you are not a client, you have not contacted him, you saw most positive comments for him and you question just the low prices that in reality are not so low) is a red flag for all of us here.

• YegorP said: It always particularly struck me as a host one stop . . . . . .

So you've known this host for a while and you've long had an opinion about it. ;)

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

As long as you do not a sister, you are safe !!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member

hostdare said: As long as you do not a sister, you are safe !!

:)

• Hey, cociu

Do you have an annual storage 100G?

• cociucociu Member

windytime90 said: Hey, cociu

you can search something in my olders threads/offers and if is not disponible please let me know and i will restoc. I am sure i have made some offers arrownd 100gb space.

• Has anyone reviewed the perfume?

• cociucociu Member

nyvpsuser said: Has anyone reviewed the perfume?

good one :)

• @nyvpsuser said:
    Has anyone reviewed the perfume?

Smells a lot better than the usual bullshit on this forum :)

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited April 2017

@cociu said:

windytime90 said: Hey, cociu

you can search something in my olders threads/offers and if is not disponible please let me know and i will restoc. I am sure i have made some offers arrownd 100gb space.

Actually you have made a lot of threads and I couldn't find the thread I want. Could you please help me with a spacial plan: 100GB/128-256M Ram/1T bandwidth/1Gbps/annually? Thank you in advance!

• alaningusalaningus Member
    edited April 2017

Upload speeds haven't been good recently and occasional network issues, but OK for the money.

• cociucociu Member

alaningus said: Upload speeds haven't been very good recently and occasional network issues, but OK for the money.

like i told in the other thread , all this will be improoved much in the next days. we have all preparated only need some test before put in production.

Thanked by 1alaningus
  • Sorry, couldn't resist

• The thing I like about him is he is honest. He does not take shit from anyone for anything. Sure he is a nice guy, but that only goes so far as it should. I have no doubt if he was losing a crapton of money he would either raise prices, or shut it down. I have watched him since I came back and he is one of the few that are consistent, in both offerings and the truth of things. His grasp of the English language aside, he gets his point across and usually in a nice way. I have just purchased a server from him and hope that our business relationship lasts a long time. I am sure it shall as I can not see one reason why it would not.

• cociucociu Member

AuroraZ said: The thing I like about him is he is honest. He does not take shit from anyone for anything. Sure he is a nice guy, but that only goes so far as it should. I have no doubt if he was losing a crapton of money he would either raise prices, or shut it down. I have watched him since I came back and he is one of the few that are consistent, in both offerings and the truth of things. His grasp of the English language aside, he gets his point across and usually in a nice way. I have just purchased a server from him and hope that our business relationship lasts a long time. I am sure it shall as I can not see one reason why it would not.

this kind of comment have give us more force to continue and i can promise we will try to grow more and have more stability.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • So DMCA-free is not only for old LET members now @cociu? I remember before you said something like this.

• cociucociu Member

Setsura said: So DMCA-free is not only for old LET members now @cociu? I remember before you said something like this.

i was upset because we faced with huge abuse/flood/spam , if you can control all this yes you are welcome eaven the new users , but i advert i am tired to suspend for spam/flood.

• ShadeShade Member

In short: Yes you can trust @cociu - He won't run away with your money, just don't abuse or be an asshole and everything will be good. :)

Thanked by 1joeri
  • @cociu said:
    ...set property your server to not molest others users no problem for us.

Oh my god!!

• @mehargags said:

@cociu said:

Oh my god!!

Personally I am looking forward to being molested.

• WSSWSS Member

@AuroraZ said:

@mehargags said:

@cociu said:

Oh my god!!

'sup?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@AuroraZ said:

@mehargags said:

@cociu said:

Oh my god!!

What's your IP? I'll be sure to molest all your ports ;)

• quickquick Member

how much you want for 1 Million 200ml?

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited April 2017

Great. Yet another "hostsolutions is shitty", disguised as "reviews?" thread.

For a start, anyone really and honestly looking for a review on hostsolutions can find that. I know for sure because I did one (and another more general one with real world data on multiple providers incl. hostsolutions).

And look at the criticism! @cociu has lousy response times - during a period with thousands of dirt cheap specials being set up. Evil cociu! How dare he not employing a dozen additional technicians just for specials setup, preferably within minutes. What an evil guy he is!

Review, short summary: hostsolutions has pretty quick and good support, pretty well working VPSs and pretty OK networking for a dirt cheap price.

If "pretty good most of the time" isn't good enough for you, I recommend you contact a quality provider and spend a multiple of what hostsolutions asks.

Oh and: Which part of "low end box" is too complicated to understand?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@bsdguy said:
    Great. Yet another "hostsolutions is shitty", disguised as "reviews?" thread.

For a start, anyone really and honestly looking for a review on hostsolutions can find that. I know for sure because I did one (and another more general one with real world data on multiple providers incl. hostsolutions).

And look at the criticism! @cociu has lousy response times - during a period with thousands of dirt cheap specials being set up. Evil cociu! How dare he not employing a dozen additional technicians just for specials setup, preferably within minutes. What an evil guy he is!

Review, short summary: hostsolutions has pretty quick and good support, pretty well working VPSs and pretty OK networking for a dirt cheap price.

If "pretty good most of the time" isn't good enough for you, I recommend you contact a quality provider and spend a multiple of what hostsolutions asks.

Oh and: Which part of "low end box" is too complicated to understand?

You're a bit late -- we could have used your help this morning before we managed to chase the OP (@YegorP) away! I don't think that he/she will return to this thread so quickly. :-)

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • Some things aren't done just because they are necessary but because they come natural and are fun. bitchslapping being a classical example.

Btw: Well done! I enjoyed your thorough work on that yegor bitch.

Thanked by 2angstrom jvnadr
  • Just noticed he has a new website. Looks cool!

• @cociu, what is your relationship with http://www.netsilvania.com/?
    I see that you are the owner of that site too.

• darwin12 said: @cociu, what is your relationship with http://www.netsilvania.com/? I see that you are the owner of that site too.

Why do you ask? You registered here just to ask the obvious? It is written on the footer, after all!

• cociucociu Member

darwin12 said: @cociu, what is your relationship

we use netsilvania for another project , way you ask ?