Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server in Japan?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server in Japan?

jonmalavejonmalave Member
edited March 2013 in General

Hello, I am curious to know if any Providers here Offer any Dedicated Servers in Japan? or any tips, leads for good Dedicated Server Providers with 24/7 support via Chat/Phone?

Comments

• do you have any specs you're looking for?

• dedicated server with good CPU (min. 4 cores), 4-8gb ram, and a lot of bandwidth (5GB+)

• http://www.sakura.ne.jp/ provide vps and dedicated

• http://www.sakura.ne.jp/ provide vps and dedicated> Only I need to learn Japanese to Rent one here lol!

• any English/US Based Hosting Companies that Provide in Japan as well... that would be helpful. Sakura seems like a good choice, but i can't read anything on the site and Google Translator not doing a good job... = (

• They only provide server to people in japan

• dang...

• oneprovider.com have japan location, maybe you can contact their sales and ask for a test ip, see who they are reselling

• Learning Japanese sounds like a good idea anyway :)

• im curious

why would you need a japanese server?

• imperioimperio Member
    edited March 2013

If you need english speaking sales/support have a look at wansecurity they have dedicated servers in tokyo and kawasaki datacenters.

https://wansecurity.net/dedicated-servers

• @superpilesos , i actualy just found them online and send an email to sales, before reading your post.

@skirtTight, why... because i need to provide a service for Japanese userbase

@imperio, thanks i'll try them also! = ) appreciate the help guys!

• skirtTightskirtTight Member
    edited March 2013

smells like weeaboo

p sure

• Wansecurity will work out for you, but they are not cheap.

Has English support and multiple Japanese datacenters.

• linode xen vps on japan has worked exelent for me.

• South Korea can fully cover Japan as well . The speed is good however if you try to buy from Korea make sure the company is physically located in South Korea, Be aware of Chinese resellers with overloaded servers

• skyisblue said: make sure the company is physically located in South Korea, Be aware of Chinese resellers with overloaded servers

which has to do... what exactly with overselling? Korean company can't oversell or what?

• skyisblueskyisblue Member
    edited November 2015

Chinese because some buy cheap servers in or two rack and as they themselves are not a corporate in that company and need to pay for the rack they fill it up in any way possible.
    It is not just Chinese any company that is not a native company
    If you want to buy server from Korea find a company in Korea and make sure the company itself is located in Korea. Not China or Singapore etc...
    If Japan better to get a company in Japan

@William said:
    which has to do... what exactly with overselling? Korean company can't oversell or what?