Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedistation - support/sales seems to be hard to find..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedistation - support/sales seems to be hard to find..

Hello,

Anyone with Dedistation and think the support / sales respond in a timely manner?

I give the go ahead for my VPS to be upgraded 3 days ago and haven't heard a thing, the initial request to get it upgraded also took a while to respond.

Just woundering if anyone se has experienced this or is it just a one off, the server is extremely good on performance and is exactly what I'm looking for I'm just a bit worried that the support isn't fast enough.

Thanks,
Anthony

Comments

• BradBrad Member

I, on the other hand, have had a complete opposite experience. I've only dealt with support, not too much I can say about sales.

They've responded to my couple of tickets within a few minutes during normal business hours and were actually helpful in resolving the situation. The only outlier is a 8-hour response, but even then it's not that bad. Kudos to @linuxthefish!

• @Brad said:
    I, on the other hand, have had a complete opposite experience. I've only dealt with support, not too much I can say about sales.p

They've responded to my couple of tickets within a few minutes during normal business hours and were actually helpful in resolving the situation. The only outlier is a 8-hour response, but even then it's not that bad. Kudos to @linuxthefish!

Thanks for the comment Brad, I'm not to jump to conclusions so thought I would ask on here to see of anyone else has experienced this.

I'm hoping it gets resolved as I like the server and network setup and don't want to move.

I've pm'd linuxthefish so hopefully he can help.

• so far the support was fast for me. especially considering the price for such a great deal.

• Never had an issue with their support. Both Edmund and Alex are always helpful.

• All sorted now, I hope to retain a good relationship with Dedistation. Thanks for your input everyone

• No Problems for me, Had an issue with a node I was on but they moved me and has been great ever since :)

• So far best support ever by a LEB host. Quick, friendly and definitely exceeded my expectations.

• I had some issues with routing this weekend, but it was fixed and they added free month of hosting to my plan. Overall I'm very satisfied. Of all those cheap VPS I have I'd recommend Dedistation (and Virmach) to everyone...

• I have had a ticket in for a month now with no response.

Worst of all. I just noticed today that two of my vpses are down, and can't even reach support....horrible hosting.

• WSSWSS Member

@linuxthefish was banned months ago for not responding to tickets. Good luck with your dated nightmare, Wes.

• wow @WSS, I guess i'm screwed

• sysFysysFy Member

My VPS there seems to be down too, not even bothering contacting support. The VPS has all kinds of issues and I can't be arsed.

Thanked by 1VPSensational
  • VPS in UK is down too. Farewell.

• JarryJarry Member

2 VPS, one completely disappeared from ControlPanel, the other one is listed, but down and can not be started. PP contacted, dispute opened...

• Where you all folks were half an year before

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@jetchirag said:
    Where you all folks were half an year before

I suppose most is not interested when stuff is still online ;-).

• My vps still down, no reponse from ticket system till december 2016. This hosting company was officially down and failed.

• Face you all screwed the pooch on this one. You will be lucky if you don't lose what you have into these boxes. Money and data gone because you did not heed the warning signs.

• Gone on holidays with this guy

Thanked by 2Francisco sin
  • @FredQc said:
    Gone on holidays with this guy

Oh the good memories! He was such a great person, and I just loved his work ethic!